What is his endgame? Does he truly wants to save the world...

What is his endgame? Does he truly wants to save the world? I have a neighbor who works as a materials engineer in one of musk's companies he told over a few glasses of beer that the dude is incredibly start, mild mannered (he even takes time to explain interns how stuff works when he has the time) and idealistic. Not first handed informarion but my neighbour says that the next big step musk is taking is the development of a warp drive running on cosmic and solar energy. Do you think shit like this is true?

He is kind of nice guy, but so far I don't see he would have any truly big impact on humanity. AI and bitcoin are much bigger disruptions.

Doesn't he have his hands on AI development also? I think this dude is going to do some crazy and disruptive shit in his lifetime but warp drive engines? I don't think so, nobody has that knowledge yet and it seems we are far to crack it down

Hes a good man who uses his power and wealth to try and enact real change on the world. More then anyone on here has or will ever do.

His endgame is transcendence beyond humanity. Him and the other rich transhumanists all talk about the same thing; They want to create mankind 2.0, a machine intelligence master race. The first step is enhancing the processing power of the human brain by augmenting it with computers, and presumably the absolute endgame is to completely phase out humans and let the remaining ones live on reservations.

yes though i think he also bought nukes from the russians

his AI beats the top human dota player

End game is going to asteroid belt. Strapping fusion reactor powered engines to one of them and throwing that asteroid towards earth at relativistic speed.
What else?

If true, I fucking love this motherfucker
Im semi autistic and I dont't know if thats a good or bad thing

he's just trying to find the true 100% cure for male pattern baldness

Is Elon the new Caeser?

>Does he truly wants to save the world?
no because he wants to stop robots and AI, so he just wants money for his gay ass space hobby

Is he Jewish? Never seen any proofs.

he want to get off this planet, and away from all the niggers

He tried, but Russians said "get lost kid", so he build his own rocket.

>rich transhumanists

He wants to continue to expand his cult

as a native of his homeland... i can confirm. he hates SA

He's a visionary.

Right place, right time, right attitude, making his vision a reality.

I need to get in touch with this guy. I'm also a visionary and have far seeing aspirations with regards to how humans will live and interact with our environments in the next couple hundred years.

he wants to tax our carbon footprints, the fucking hypocrite.
I hope he gets suicided by two shotgun slugs to the cerebellum soon.

I believe it. He seems like a genuinely good person, and the elites have had tech like that for a while now. Look up "To the Stars Academy"

I bet if I gave him a taste of my ideas he would invest.

he's a charismatic pawn, nothing more

He's at least a knight or a bishop. Billions of dollars makes one more than just a pawn.

>no because he wants to stop robots and AI
He actually wants to develop AI for public but limited use, when the shekel overlord developed theirs, musk's AI is all that's gonna stand against them fucking up all of us

Look at all the retarded criticisms on this guy. That alone is enough proof that he is the greatest man alive.

Get the fuck out of here leaf shit

Not nukes but the ICBM missiles...

He is developing a technology called a "neural lace". They take a needle and inject a payload inside your skull between the skull and the brain. The payload is a nano-mesh that begins to unfurl and wrap around/sink into the the brain. This "neural lace" is supposed to provide an interface to a computer.

It's pretty obvious that this technology will in fact be used to totally enslave humanity.

I dunno he seems alright.

His ideas are way too ambitious for the current level of technology we have.

You have to be very concrete when dealing with investors- and this guy always talks about these great new technologies coming out - but just because the technology is there, does that mean the average joe gets a piece?

Johnny Mnemonic. Fun future, Ice T has a pet dolphin. Will embrace.

Musk will lead the believers to salvation when Google starts world war 3

Hail Musk.

well i mean there are poor ones too but they just put magnets in their fingertips and shit

his dad isn't a boer

He's just selling esotheric goods and concepts for big $$$ so he needs intense marketing.
That kind of marketing includes all levels, even his lowest employees.
You need to establish kind of a tribe of true believers to sell 'better world' stuff.

Mohamed, he just send a rocket with a payload directly to the cosmos, that payload was an electric car his company invented...also he landed the rockets because he wanted to.

At this point dude is far from being a scammer.