How do we stop the left from changing the language and interpretation of things, like they always do?

How do we stop the left from changing the language and interpretation of things, like they always do?

Go downtown and fight soyboys, that's how.

The counter to the well regulated militia is this:
The well regulated militia explains their thinking when they wrote the amendment, but the text plainly says "the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." It does not say only members of the well regulated militia can keep and bear arms. Now fuck off.

isn't a militia just regular people anyway? if regular people can't bear arms, how could they form a militia capable of fighting the government? im not even american and the 2nd amendment is as clear as day.

liberal arts and womens studys degrees from the left dont teach critical thinking skills.

Every U.S. citizen is considered part of the militia. If there was ever a need, they could be forcibly drafted into state or national defense units. Most people don't even know this.

All they teach is critical theory.

by killing them like the commie traitors they are

Well-regulated at the time meant general upkeep and modern technology. this must be meme'd. It would stomp out three of their arguments.
1. durrr it meant muskets
2. governmental oversight
3. SHALL

Still, the second amendment calls for regulation of the militia.

You could try and teach them the English language, but I doubt they'd respond to it. They argue from feelings, that has nothing to do with facts.

What part of 'right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed' dont they understand

They are already changing language, it doesnt say the guns are for militia, it just states that a militia is necessary and as it would be made up of civilians, that they can own guns so they can be ready.

False, leaf faggot.

Not it doesn't you dog sucking leaf.

Regulated doesn't mean what you think it means you faggot.

Militia act

>m-muh rights
I'm genuinely surprised at how much NRA cock people on this board suck considering they are the biggest jew organisation in America.

You're the only one mentioning the NRA, Brit.
Shouldn't you be sucking off Muhammad or binning a knife?

The Left are the seven layers of disposable goyim in front of the real enemy.
Get your head in the game cunt.

>A well regulated Militia, _____ _______ __ ___ ______ __ _ ___ ____, ___ ____ __ ___ _____ __ ____ ___ ____ ____, ____ ___ __ ______.
It really does say that and nothing else

I believe every able-bodied young US man should be required to have at least 6 months of military training, including firearms safety and proficiency.

bullets

uhm well sweetie the government will regulate the militias! and hand out the guns! but you cant take them home..

A militia is made of civilians (the people). If the people aren't armed there's no way for them to form a militia.

Do you want a real answer or something that sounds good? The right has to pull head firmly out of ass and get into le evil postmodernism and learn how to change the language.

>How do we stop the left from changing the language and interpretation of things, like they always do?

have a brain, basically.

just tell them the real definition of regulation... it means training.

>being necessary... etc
It says more, but it doesn't imply that the right of bearing arms is predicated on the militia.

So you're saying we should form gangs of gun advocates. Right wing death squads if you will.

RUSSIAN INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY HAPPENED

What's the point of a militia to oppose the government if the government can regulate them?

No, tards. You misunderstand that this is a philosophical struggle. Unfortunately the left has more people with high verbal intelligence, whereas the right (as evidenced by the chans) is full of autistics with strikingly low verbal IQ. Autists have to stop being tards and realize they need to support verbally intelligent people.

i think the interpretation is that the militia is to regulate itself. So it's not mob-rule, but once shit starts going down, laws change before government takeover.

I am a second amendment advocate, but I truly wish they clarified this one as well.

yeah that's what i mean, the problem is that your left wing thinks that regulations are synonymous with government regulation.

>changing language and interpretation
You mean propaganda? The left has always been engaged in low tier rage inducing propaganda

The left have no idea why the second amendment was created. There's a reason the founding fathers put it right next to the first. you can't have the first amendment without the second amendment backing it up. Very important.

>Unfortunately the left has more people with high verbal intelligence
You mean better liars and charlatans? I can out-verbalize them hammered drunk, my friend.
That doesn't, in the slightest, make me smarter than anyone. I can just as easily propagandize, I just choose to use language that everyone can digest easily without distorting the facts. There's the difference.

>The left has always been engaged in low tier rage inducing propaganda
Stop this masturbatory bullshit. They have been engaged in the most successful propaganda of all time which is destroying Western civilization. Your need to feel good by saying its low-tier is retarded and useless in the face of reality.

“Regulated” in this sense is used in the way of “an army regular” or a “regular army” which just means a group of soldiers that have roughly the same power as each other. “Well-regulated militia” means a group of men who are all equally capable of fighting, and in order for this to be the case everyone needs to own a firearm

There is no interpretation.

I know liberals and leftists probably didn't send it back in the mail, but when you were 17 if you are an American citizen you got a letter in the mail demanding you to sign up for "selective service", under penalty of imprisonment. If you are an American male between the ages of 17-55 You are literally in a militia, and can be called upon to pick up a rifle at any moment, under threat of firing squad for cowardice.

kek. Your post is just a slew of contradictions.
>I just choose to use language that everyone can digest easily without distorting the facts
You're completely and naively unaware of the purpose of language in influence. Using digestible language presenting the facts is only going to sway a tiny minority of level-headed, reasonable people. The vast majority of mankind is irrational, which is why leftist propaganda works. Pull head out of ass, or else we lose.

read the Federalist papers.

well you americans can do it by drawing a gun

Kyle?

The militia wasnt meant to fight the army it was meant to fight invaders so we would not need an army but we cucked ourselves in the civil war and let the state take the place of the militia and as i exhaustively exposed in another thread we have given the state more power than a militia could ever handle (biologic weapons, chemical weapons, leathal autonomous weapons systems not to mention new innovations in gene manipulation) we sell out our only hope for 30 pieces of silver (an extra hunnid dollahs a week thanks massa trump!) The founding fathers did not intend for the government to have the power to kill off its entire population but here we are boys.

Shoot their brains out

>Resort to shit tactics that have been proven to fail or "we" lose
Alright. So spell it out for me than. How should I argue with the mentally handicapped?

Nope. Name begins with a C

The funniest thing is how they always try to make it appeal to the "hunter only" stereotypes by defining common sense gun laws as focused on hunting; of which is actually not guaranteed at all by the constitution and is the weakest argument.

regulated means ordered

You manipulate their emotions and beliefs in order to persuade them against suicide.

Well-regulated=well maintained
>t. /k/omrade

>Unfortunately the left has more people with high verbal intelligence
If this were true why do they have no figureheads to debate those from the right? All that leftists have is faceless corporations.

But I want them to commit suicide...
Or are you referring to the broader generalization of the term? I'd rather expose them for the fake gaslighting faggots that they are than try and save the unsaveable.

This.

SPBP.

NEVER stop arguing with them. The whole point of liberal tactics is to wear you out to the point where you quit calling them out on their bullshit, and then they win.

Yeah the Constitution only means what I think it means....

By humiliating them.
Utter humiliation.

No, go after behind the curtains jew orchestrators.

What self-congratulatory bullshit. Corporations are apolitical, they're only political in heavily political climates in order to make more money. I wonder why the right says corporations are left now, and in the Bush years the left said corporations are right. Give up this inane nonsense of "evil corporations" you soyboy.

fucking hell im tired of defending those fucking american false flags and fucking constitution bullshit to counter lefties. fuck america. if it was a king there wouldnt be so much fucking shit

Second protects the First.

Repeal the 1903 militia act with the older one and have the participation in the militia be a prerequisite to citizenship...

No gun, no vote. Military service capable weapon not skeet shooters, for militia qualifications.

The people were supposed to make up the militia. There was never supposed to be a global killing machine military and a militia with inferior tech and numbers to counter it. The people were given this right so that they could protect their own freedom. As soon as we allowed federalism and the military industrial complex to prevail we made 2A obsolete.

>But I want them to commit suicide...
So you're just retarded then? The point is to convert people to your side.
>gaslighting
Interesting you claim to be against language charlatans when using such a meaningless term.

This is also a good tactic, make them look stupid and they will recoil. You must wound the liberal to shut it up, that's how you win arguments against idiots.

Make sure you include some facts and common sense when you do it though, so it doesn't look like emotionally charged shit-flinging to the third party observer.

If you're an American citizen and not in the military, guess what? You ARE the militia.

I’ve never seen anyone even attempt arguing against that pic. It should be mandatory first post for all «well regulated militia» threads.

This is not a good strategy long-term. It feels good, of course, but its only going to work on a minority of people. You can't go shame everyone. You have to use language. We have to learn how to use language like the left.

>If there was ever a need, they could be forcibly drafted into state or national defense units. Most people don't even know this.

how do u forcibly draft a citizen into warfare? are u stupid?

Chris?

Regular and irregular in military context refers to quality of troops. Regular infantry would be equipped and drilled like professional military while irregular infantry would be a mess of mismatching arms, equipment and training. Well-regulated militia would be professional army level.

>How do we stop the left from changing the language and interpretation of things, like they always do?
Call them out on it every time. Also make a point about it.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Huehue noone has ever gone to war when they didnt want to.
What is Ft Leavenworth for then you n i g g e r ?

>get er' dun!
>now let me fuck my sister

look dude, its a free country.

SHALL

SISTER FUCK

>seconds since last brown people terrorist attack
>-0.2

NOT

The military and and combined law enforcement total has 4ish mil+ guns. The populace has 300+mil.

Nice try faggot

>Your need to feel good by saying its low-tier is retarded and useless in the face of reality.
Great point, I'll take back calling it low tier but it's definitely rage inducing when you're able to see through the lines

The military has: intelligence networks, dedicated psych warfare divisions, chemical weapons, biologic weapons and autonomous weapons systems. They dont need soldiers or guns.

>Corporations are apolitical
Already wrong. It's abundantly evident that leftists control narratives through countless media outlets and on places like google, twitter, facebook, etc. There are no actual leftists who would or can sit in a verbal discussion arena and not get destroyed. I mean, the invitation is out there to try, it's not like we ban you retarded losers from talking to us. Only works the other way around.

What do you think a draft is, shit for brains? If a big enough disaster occurs you will be forced at gunpoint to get off your computer and defend your homeland whether you like it or not. Resist and you will be imprisoned or executed.

that's just what old cunts do, they twist words to their own ends, its a pointless struggle, they'll never get a constitutional amendment repealed, fuck em, let them bitch, just ignore it.

>The point is to convert people to your side
It is? How am I supposed to convert retards? Or better why would I want to?
>meaningless term
Pretty sure it has a well defined meaning. How is that being deceitful? Do you know what words mean? Or are you merely just a provocateur?
Again I ask, How should I argue? Or I suppose you might like the word "convince" the opposition to turn?

Let that take every street or house in America. It can't and won't. What is Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam? The digital age is upon us sure, but a tank or drone won't win that war. Farther down the road its still true, but I'd be 100x more concerned if the 2ndA was gone.

Pull your head out of your ass retard. We already have many leftist journals complaining that Facebook is fascist, because they allowed people to spread "fake news". Corporations are entirely apolitical in terms of any left-right dichotomy, they are in it for their own gains, which are power and wealth. Is Facebook, etc, evil? Obviously, but you're a retard if you think this is somehow leftist and not human nature in general.

What part of "right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" does the left not get?

Dude a germ or a virus can kill millions without firing a shot. We have the tech to manipulate virus and make it supervirulent. IF the people ever became a credible threat, it would take almost no effort to mass depopulate (with obvious fringe benefits to the elites.) They are working on making YOU obsolete and you keep giving them your mandate and your money. Your gun will be useless against an epidemic.

Gaslighting means to fool mentally ill people. You're using postmodern definitions and you're too much of an arrogant little autist to realize it.

>leftist propaganda is human nature and not political
Congratulations, you're the biggest retard on all of Sup Forums.

Yeah keep imagining your gay little defeatist fantasy. "George Soros is going to sit in his secret bunker and unleash a virus that kills everyone except him." Lmao

I'm the retard despite the fact that you're incapable of basic reading comprehension. Look up my ID and see if I'm a leftist you completely retarded faggot.

You've yet to explain how to convince anyone. In fact you've only done the opposite, you've convinced people that you haven't a clue.
But keep pushing your "authority" without any provenance.

Listen, you fantastically retarded motherfucker. I’m going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street corners. And enforce “no assembly” edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They’re all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

All I said was in disagreement that "leftists have high verbal IQ" and asserted the evidence that leftists advocate for censorship rather than debate and that there's no shortage of invitations to open dialogue with the right but it's never accepted. You can't actually handle anyone disagreeing with you, mental child that you are, and so you're throwing a massive tantrum. Typical for big gay babies like you.

I don't disagree with your diagnosis of the elite. I disagree that a populace with 300+mil guns can be subdued militarily as easy as you implie.

A civil war by its implication means many things. Stay behind networks in the government, almost half of government defecting outright, and warplanners have stated publicly that it would take a matter of weeks to hardware force a few nuke subs or silos. The real problem I see is multiple EMP attacks. We need that fixed pronto. Only farmers with an arsenal would survive. We need hardened electronics.

1. "Well-regulated" means "well-equipped" and "well-trained"
2. The need for a well-regulated militia is why the people's right shall not be infringed. It is a reason, not a condition.
3. It is not "if". It is not "when". It is not "as long as". It is "because". Even if a militia does become no longer necessary, it doesn't matter; the people's right still cannot be infringed
4. The people are a militia
5. It's the people's right, not the militia's