What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dramafever.com/news/italian-man-gets-arrested-after-kissing-japanese-woman-as-a-greeting-/
youtube.com/watch?v=d4RkHafngpg&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italians are notoriously well known to be pedophiles.

Cassanova

He asked to loan money from her didn't he.

>blushing Shinobu

She probably spent a few hundred years in Italy taking the salami.

Italians greet by cheek-kissing and are unloyal pieces of shit that fuck any woman even though there is one who clearly loves them to literal death, Araragi you piece of shit, settle or rot in hell!

I think she messed up Frenchies and Italians

>Italians greet by cheek-kissing
All Europeans do that.

No.

only with lolis

Hell no, average italians would nuclearize the entire far east if concepts like "loli" or "lolicon" became widely known.

The island people and the Scandinavians don't.

She wants Araragi to put his spaghetti noodle in her ravioli.

Why would someone do that? You should eat them separately

dramafever.com/news/italian-man-gets-arrested-after-kissing-japanese-woman-as-a-greeting-/

why the fuck is that asshole so unloyal god fucking damnit saettle for her or dont but dont fucking cheat on her

*Nordics

I got cheek-kissed by a Brit a couple of weeks ago, was disgusted

was my guess as well

>that moment when she stops struggling and just lets it happen

That's literally a kiss shot

Most Brits and Irish would be disgusted too. Are you sure they weren't a foreigner?

DIAMONDS

What if there actually existed a Kiss-Shot in our world, but because one of you anons didn't go out that one night, no one saved her and she bled to death?

Why is Shinobu so sensitive?

Woah, Sup Forums reference?

It was you, wasn't it, user? You failed us all!

topkek

I-I don't know, who says it wasn't you, user?
First time I saw that I also thought of it, though I'm not quite sure, might just be an outfit she's wearing.

That scene is so fucking cute.

Somebody help me out here, in my head there's a scene where Shinobu meets Araragi as a child. Does this actually exist or am I just making it up?

Stop making me depressed with all these cute as fuck Shinobu webms.

It does. Don't have the webm for it tho, only part of the scene

Post more cute Shinobu webms/gifs please. I need a few for my bat folder.

Do you know what episode or season it was in?

Kabukimonogatari, don't remember the episode

It was definately somewhere in Kabukimonogatari, ep 7 - 10. Somewhere in the second episode of the arc I think.

ep 7 - 10 in Seconds eason by the way, Mayoi Jiangshi

Looking someone else in the eyes is a violation of private space in Scandinavia.

She is Italian so it reminded her of her country.

I didn't know Vikings were this insecure.

You don't even have a source on that. She's from some unknown foreign country, might be france, because lets be honest, everything in Kizumonogatari, pretty much her story, was french and even the credits song was in french.

It's not insecurity, we just have autism built into our society.

Thanks found it. Was right before the OP in the second episode.

Well yeah, it wasn't meant to be a serious post.

>purest
>had her heart stolen by another man

To make her weaker, user. Don't go spreading misunderstandings.

Kissing even on the mouth amongst family is traditional in Italy, and has also found place between members of artificially created families, such as the Mafia. Shinobu is surprised Araragi would kiss her like that due to the nature of their relationship being a bond of deep love but not of romantic one at that time. In her confusion, this is the first thing she blurts out as it comes to her mind. Whether the projected aura of jealousy was fake or real is left to the viewer's interpretation.

She kind of had it coming, especially since its Araragi.
Her reaction was cute though.

Dumb bitch

they're catholics user

>Kissing even on the mouth amongst family is traditional in Italy
historically, but you will only see very old people doing it, and even that is pretty rare

Exactly, Kisshot is old like that.

Also, even if, shouldn't she be the one going in for the kiss then? She even struggled a bit when rrgi kissed her.

Does anybody has the timeline image?

I hope that's a joke

>Be Italian
>Being always target of 3DPD attentions because of Italians GOOD features.

Cassanova is the only answer , boys.

I'm still jelly after all those years.

Honestly, who isn't?

It is, cheek-kissing is more of a southern-eruopean thing.
Physical intimacy gets more and more rare the longer north you go.

Personal space is seen as something "holy" here in scandinavia. If you must stand next to a stranger, you won't go closer than 1 meter or so, if you don't have a special reason for doing so.

pic related, people waiting for the bus

Is the dude who wrote the summary in yesterdays thread here? I want one for Sodachi Fiasco.

Is that Finland?
Finland is particularly autistic, much more so than Denmark at least.

i am italian and i found this funny

>mfw I see how things in civilized places are and just yesterday I saw two hobos fucking in a street here in Brazil

Sounds like it's very beautiful there.

this has to be a one off case no way people actually wait for the bus like that all the time do they?
what kind of turbo-autism is this

Cheek kissing is a normal thing in my country and from my point of view, hugging like burgers do is disgusting.

Yeah it's finland. I know it's kinda extreme there, but we other countries aren't that far behind if you ask me.

>hobos
Is that still a thing in your country? Don't tell me you actually have beggars and street-hookers too.

There are many photos of such Nordic autism available online.

Hugging and kissing would get you weird looks in the UK or Ireland.

Welcome to the jungle, friend, let's see what we have here: street-hookers, street-hookers with penis that are bigger than ours and would beat a entire bar in a brawl, beggars, beggars with knives who would shiv you for a shitty smartphone, little fuckers that are a cross of hobos and beggars who will ask for money just to their fucking herd to stab you and take your money and much more.

But we have nice woman. Our beer and carnival are good, too.

It's real.
Us northerners aren't very social unless we have taken a couple of beers beforehand.
This is one of the reasons why foreigners think that our culture is very cold. They think that we are arrogant and distant, and that we don't care about anyone but ourselves.

>street-hookers, street-hookers with penis that are bigger than ours and would beat a entire bar in a brawl, beggars, beggars with knives who would shiv you for a shitty smartphone, little fuckers that are a cross of hobos and beggars who will ask for money just to their fucking herd to stab you and take your money and much more.

now i want asanagi to work on this for his next project

We already had Michiko and Hatchin.

Does anyone have a link to a video of the Mayoi Hell OP on youtube that works in the US? Or does anyone have the file itself? The one I had bookmarked got fucking hit by Sony.

This is really confusing, and hard to understand, and unclear, and doesn't make a lot of sense.

Don't you mean the entirety of Vatican city?

I am not even shitting you. Three or four days ago I saw in the news that a street-hooker (one with a penis, mind you) was accosted by seven douchebags who tried to beat her.

Motherfucker trashed their asses so hard the seven needed to go to the hospital.

In chile you greet people of the opposite sex with cheek kissing, woman with woman greet themselves with cheek kissing, and male with male if they are bro's, they greet them with a huge plus a cheek-to-cheek. Only when there is something like a boss-to-underling relation you don't do the cheek kissing. That's why when foreigners come and we do the cheek kissing they get kind of uncomfortable, but they get used to it really quick.
t. chilean spic scum

i feel you brazucanon

>Three or four days ago I saw in the news that a street-hooker (one with a penis, mind you)
Are we talking about men in drag or male hookers?

doujins of manly brazilian traprape when?

>huge
>hug
ftfm

>tfw the worst thing I see on my daily travels are Roma gypsies

Men in drag. Male hookers are actually rare to no existent working in the streets here, it's just female hookers and male hookers on drag.

>They think that we are arrogant and distant, and that we don't care about anyone but ourselves
This is true though

youtube.com/watch?v=d4RkHafngpg&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=159
Jesus Christ dude.
I'm just gonna type it out:
Kizu
Koyomi 1
Neko: Kuro
Bake 1-2
Koyomi 2
Bake 3-5
Bake 6-8
Bake 9-10
Bake 11-15
Tsubasa Song shortstory
Koyomi 3
Koyomi 4
Nise 1-7
Koyomi 5
Nise 8-11
Tsukihi Eternal
Karen Arm-Leg
Hitagi Neck
Shinobu House
Mayoi Room
Kabuki (SS 7-10)
Oni (SS 17-20)
Owari (7 -12)
SS 1-5 Tsubasa Tiger is going alongside Oni and Owari, you'll have to kind of see how it goes with it.
Yotsugi Stress
Koyomi 6
Koyomi 7
Owari 1-6
Ougi Travel
Otori (SS 12-15)
Waza Tsubasa Sleeping
Koyomi 8
Oroka Sodachi Fiasco
the aftercredit of the last ep in Onimonogatari (SS 20)
Koi (SS 21-26)
Tsuki
Koyomi 10
Hitagi Figure
Koyomi 11
The before OP scene of Owarimonogatari EP 7 and the aftercredit scene of Owarimonogatari EP 12
Koyomi 12
Owari SS Mayoi hell
Ending of Tsubasa sleeping
Hitagi Rendezvous
Ougi Dark
Zoku-Owari
Rouka God
Hanamonogatari
There's some stuff in between that's not that important, and of course stuff like Acerola Bon appetit or Musubi, but that's much, much earlier or later than the main year. Idk where to but Shinobumonogatari because I haven't read it, cuz I don't know nihongo. Though if I had to guess its somewhere after Hana but before Musubi.

Alternatively.

Fuck you, delet this. I was searching for this but couldn't find it so I wasted my entire fucking time typing that out.

Why the fuck would Shaft reference Sup Forums

You have a solid memory bro.

youd think being part vampire would elevate ararararagis manlet status at least a little. its clearly doing some work on kiss shot.
isn't ragi like 20 something? boy still looks like he's waiting for a growth spurt

18 if I'm not mistaken. Well, asians are not that big when it comes to body size, and KIss-Shot is, after all, a western apparation.

He’s graduating high school in that arc so like 18. And
1) He’s Japanese
2) She’s northern European

Not very weird she’d be quite taller

>and KIss-Shot is, after all, a western apparation.
Western is bestern.