What the hell makes this lifestyle appealing to nu-males?

What the hell makes this lifestyle appealing to nu-males?

What is the significance of 'chai lattes' and 'soya drinks'? This used to be the realm of young white women now young white men are sissifying themselves.... for what!?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2014/04/07/what-is-the-core-of-masculinity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, what the fuck is this? I don't even understand the whole 'soy' thing.

Raised by women.

I honestly don't know why any men would drink or eat something that has soy if you know it's gonna shrink your dick and give you tiddies. It's just dumb, but people do it anyway cuz why not, whatever, "muh body, muh rulz". God is dead, he probably didn't even existed in the first place, why do I have to be here?

Pathetic attempt at attracting women. Various new things are being tried since the old methods dont work anymore.

That empty grin

They can't leave their side now. They're trapped, and are trying not to be miserable.

Shills, they need to satisfy their sponsors. Soylent is targeting the nu male demographic heavily, it's their blue ocean.

God is not dead. Soyboys are too distracted by gadgets, activism and video games to look for him, besides, they don't need him when they made gluttony a virtue!

i fucking hate the agape mouth so much its not even funny. everything starts somewhere though, what was the fucking catalyst

Kikes are really pushing this meme hard

If god's not dead then why he doesn't stop this madness? Has he gone insane? He probably isn't /ourguy/ anyways

I'm wondering if the soyboy meme wasn't just a marketing strategy desu.

Lol my boss was just saying how he likes chai lattes. He also literally carries a purse and wears scarves

there's no light in those eyes

Money always works, try that instead.

wheaton

I fucked up my grammar there, I meant to say "why hasn't stopped this madness yet?", but whatever. I'm dumb and gay.

Why is he famous?

You fucked up again, dude.

this, actually. only being a top-1% man attracts virgin women anymore, thanks to the obliteration of my culture's marriage traditions.

He looks healthier than meat eaters, but apparently that thing turns you into the goodest goy Stepford Husband. Paleo-vegetarian FTW.

Oh my fucking good dude, I forgot the "he" before "stopped", shoot me or something.

whedon

These are people that completely bought into white guilt and white hatred, so they do everything they can possibly think of to be accepted by society, because at one point they grew tired of being shamed, guilted and humiliated, so they went full cuckold instead of going full nazi. Vote democrat to ruin their lives and help niggers and shitskins? Deal. Shill for feminism and anti-white activism? Done. Carry themselves as femininely as possible to look nonthreatening and unoffensive as possible to queers and roasties? So be it. Anything to get roasties stop shouting at them. Remember, some people got their wife impregnated by niggers because they think they deserve it because of slavery, so this is "nothing" in comparison. Some republican neckbeards and soyboys look the same on the surface, but they're not: the former are unapologetically nerds, they're just themselves, the latter basically memed themselves into something they're not, to stop being hated.

Do you mean why hasn't he?

>how come men are enjoying things now
Because we wizened up? Fuck breaking your back for 50 years, so that your pet wife can sip lattes. Gimme that fucking cup, I'll drink five. Give me the chocolate cake too, bitch. Om nom nom nom fucking delicious awwww yeah feel good being able to afford sweets.

Actually I was hyped for soylent when it advertised as cheap and lazy food. I dont have time to cook or money to eat out so my diet is 60% cup noodles 30% sandviches and 10% eggs with bacon as the most complex dish Im capable of cooking.

The the reviews came out saying it makes you fart si loud you'd wake yourself up at night and costs more than cup noodles.

Meh, what a disappointment, I just wanted to get the super lazy food.

I tried to spare you the open mouth shot, hope that last pic improves your day.

That's pretty much what I said, brainlet.

Yes user, I know, I responded here:
Check the timeline first faggot, I need some sleep so bye

Why isn't there more frozen food (full dinners or basic shit like frozen tendies) there - don't give me health bullshit when you're eating so much ramen.

>don't have to spend time on moving your jaw muscles
>more time to play video games and insert things in your rectum

I am afraid of getting fat, not a health concern but I dont want to turn into a disgusting hambeast.

Go make me a chair, manly man's man. Cut down that tree, and work the wood. I'll pay you $20 for it after you are done with your noble manly work, so you can give it to your cock sock to buy a latte for herself.

>chai latte
I tried one of those once and it was the most sickly sweet disgusting drink I've ever had. It was from Starbucks and I got one because my girlfriend said I should try it, had about 1/4 of the cup before I had to throw it away because the amount of sugar was making me feel sick.

I can drink monster energy drinks no problem but those... jesus christ. How can anyone enjoy them?

A woman that didn't cook. I guarantee you that.

>inb4 single mothers

It's got to be this. That guy did not have a strong father to teach him how to be a man. Even when I was a leftist teen and young man, I did not have that level of soygoy going on. Guy in OP pic is probably about the same age as I am do I don't think it's a generational thing.

all i can think about, when i see this soylent stuff.

This, but never soy.
To be honest it will never be good for you because vitamins aren't absorbed well in pure form.

Why don't you just bake potatoes and fry up meat with some salad, I do that shit it's easy as fuck

The window to the soul...

you just need to know what to make. buy a bag of rice, a bag of beans, spices, oven roast a beef shoulder over low temp over a large period of time. easy.
roasting an entire chicken in the oven takes 1.5 hours, zero preparation, and with decent spices it tastes delicious and lasts you for a while aswell. noodles is actually shit tier in terms of calory vs price paid

>single mothers
>masculinity in general is bad and leads to all that injustice
>I-I just want to be a seven year old forever
>social media makes taking a photo of your meals and publishing it not a stupid thing
the open mouth thing is like a little boy's uncontrolled enthusiasm, which is supposed to be adorable but opting for boy-men is a road to being straight-up unhappy for women who want to run shit.

When i do it turns out charredon the bottom and raw inside or then I try smaller fire and it slowly turns into some kind of homogenous mass, almost like mashed potatoes without the mashing

Fuck i hate this faggot, some good gamer stuff is unwatchable because they use this guy to host or promote their shit. He makes i unwatchable

His tongue is disgusting

Chai lattes are really good though. Maybe if you weren't all such insecure little alt right man babies you could enjoy one to.

>what was the fucking catalyst
weed

I like chai lattes but with normal fucking milk.

Look at his disgusting tongue

You need to learn how to cook man. I used to live with a Russian guy. We used to grill some sort of Russian food on skewers that was pretty fucking great.

FUCK OFF MEAT+DAIRY CORP SHILL

the open mouthed gormless smile has to be a meme at this point

>tfw dodged the soyjew bullet

As a man with a shrunken dick and endlessly growing tiddies, I can assure you that soy is not the culprit.

lol, i remember this fat fuck from my normie years.

He went on vacation with his female friend Dodger, and got cucked by pic related. He later stated that he had no intentions of making a move on her, but i honestly think that's just a shitty excuse for being too beta.

I think I'm more disturbed by his crooked smile, rather than his open mouth. What is he trying to communicate there?

>There are people in this thread right now who unironically think soy is feminising men.

Someone cite a study for this. Cite a peer reviewed study that says soy is turning men into sissies. Not that it contains estrogen. The amount of estrogen in soy is minuscule. You would maybe have to be drinking gallons of it each day for it to have any effect. Even then, I have my doubts.

It’s an invitation for cock to invade his oral cavity.

Oats, Ruskiebro.

It's a cheap source for good carbs and protien.

When my daughter was born she was allergic to all and any soy based formula. Had to get a prescription for a special type of formula. Now that she’s 6 she’s basically taller and smarter than all her counterparts. My son on the other hand wasn’t and used regular formula. He’s average height in terms of his age category and honestly stupid compared to my daughter when she was his age. Moral of the story soy is bad.

I just put a bit of oil, put it on full heat and when the pan starts to smoke I put the meat in, fry both sides like 2 mintutes then turn the heat down a to half and let it cook.
Put the fan on full because it might smoke a bit but it tastes great

ultimately it has to do with the brain of the guy. been raised by a single mother, shes been with a lesbian for 6 years, many such cases. i never diverted from myself. some things i developped less, but they're still inside, somewhere, and i keep them in check. someday they shall be truly be awakened.

please, dont hurt me

pol already psychoanalyzed the soyim. its a passive defensive mechanism of lower status members of the tribe, stemming from ape behavior.

I think italanon answers this very well, but i'd like to expand on one point.
>So this is "nothing" in return
I don't think this soylent shit is nothing or very little to these guys and something they just do to submit to society. It might have been at the start, but if we entertain the idea that this submission leads to nothing good emotionally and identity-wise, i think something else takes over: An "enthusiastic" engagement in these things, whether it is the nintendo switch or soy latte, as a means to affirmation. As he has fully submitted to the group, He can only engage in group behavior, and the group is of course very enthusiastic about its own identity. The affirmation is then seen in the use of the uniform mimic of the wide open mouth, an empty emulation of happiness that is used as a way to affirm the satisfaction with what the group views as good, i.e. products that coincidentally further the degeneration of the self. And of course this affirmation is very necessary, as it tries to affirm what does not exist: He is not satisfied, what is left of his masculine soul suffers as it is suffocated in cheap entertainment, social media consumption and feminizing soylent products. As such the soy becomes very important, as it is needed to perform this ritual of falsely affirming the values of his group. His wide open mouth is like the heavy use of grain and farming equipment in soviet Russia: It tries to show an abundance of what is not. There is no food, and there is certainly no enthusiasm, as it would require an actual self outside group that breaks this self down.

tl:dr The soy is very important, as it encompasses the values of the group he has submitted to. The soyboy face is a ritual to affirm the joy gained from having these values, but it is fake, there is no joy to be had.

god damn stupid faggot mouth

My dad was and still is Chad as fuck. I remember being 6 years old, got in my first fight at school. I thought he was going to be mad at me. Nope, he was more mad that I held back and didn't kick the other guys ass more. He would be seriously disappointed if I grew up to be the cuck in OP pic.

>formula
>not breastfeeding

You paid some corporation thousands of dollars for a product that is less healthy than what your wife produces for free.

Why do they always have such shitty beards?

This is true but still, there's nothing more basically masculine than being carnivore. Veganism is the ultimate hipster virtue signaling, it shows you are a loving, caring, nonthreatening social justice activist. There is nothing more virile, and thus sexist and racist than a man roughly snacking on meat, take away that and you made the first step towards faggotry. Again, it's still part of self-hatred. It also means you care about other religions because haram and shit. Soy is adding insult to injury.

'cause they're faggots

A man without testosterone is not a man.

That's true. They should shave and hide their shame.

Nice try schlomo

That sounds really autistic.
Why care so much about “masculinity”?

that's what I did

I miss the old jesse cox. He was a good dude.

Recently I saw one and wondered what would happen when you make legitimate eye contact with them. They pointed the bearded part of their face at me, like it was a defense mechanism.

You're above them then. I prefer to stay clean shaven because mine is so thick that its too much and gets itchy.

This

Vegans are low T faggots, and i don't give a shit about that one bodybuilder you saw on youtube who went vegan. If you need supplement, your diet is lacking. Plain and simple.

Fun fact: B12 supplements come from animals.

So they can pretend to be man, since men are supposed to have beards.

That's really weird. I live in a big city so I deal with them all the time. Guess I learned to blend in.

Because "toxic masculinity", they don't want to look normal humans to communists in the western world, they want to look like harmless rats just lurking around, hoping nobody picks on them for things they never did.

Shaving is also taking care of yourself as a man. It takes dedication to either shave every day when everybody hates you just for being born white, or keep your long beard well groomed and combed. It takes nothing to carry yourself with scrotum-like pubes on your face.

laziness

They're just showing that that can't even grow a decent one.

i'm gonna make me some chai right now

artofmanliness.com/2014/04/07/what-is-the-core-of-masculinity/

Because if you don't, you're useless to your tribe.

dropping out of society while showing how cool their life is on IG

I meant you.
Why do you care so much about masculinity?
What does masculinity even mean?
Acting like a man?
How does someone act like a man?

>you're a man if you eat le steak lol xD

i'm not a vegetarian/vegan but basing your manhood on what you eat is just lame, fatass

Just fucking read this Sargon.

That is true. Shaving in the morning actually feels very good with the right kit.

my dad not being scared of anybody is his only quality. martial artist. big retard.

Real men groom

Everyone knows how to act like a man until they're conditioned by society to question it

>Jesse Cox
>Jizz Cocks

I did. It was autism.