Disturbing New Article about Black Panther

A new article about the Black Panther social conditioning flick names blacks world-wide an "African Diaspora" and makes some unsettling commentary about what the movie supposedly promotes:

archive.is/eKzPP

>"Blackness invites speculation. The very idea of a global African diaspora creates the most fertile of grounds for a field of what-ifs. What if European enslavers and colonizers had never ventured into the African continent? More intriguing yet: What if African nations and peoples had successfully rebuffed generations of plunder and theft? What if the Zulu had won the wars against the Voortrekkers and the British, and a confederation of Bantu people had risen up and smashed Belgian rule? What if the Transatlantic children of the mother continent had been allowed to remain, building their empires with the bounties of the cradle of civilization?"

>"Taika Waititi’s Thor: Ragnarok, the previous film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe juggernaut, was lauded by many for its anti-colonialist message. Coogler’s story sprints a few miles past that, and (spoiler) the idea of a global revolution by black peoples is an understated but key driver of the film’s plot. Wakanda and her sovereign act as stand-ins for those great what-ifs in black history, and for exploration of the examples of resistance to global white supremacy that have resonated from the Horn of Africa to the farthest shores of the Atlantic throughout the past half-millennium."

If you can ready between the lines, you know what he is subtly promoting. Infact, I would say that they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. It's incredibly obvious at this point that (((they))) are planting the seeds of a future "colored uprising" against whites across the world to "overthrow" you and institute their Zionist world order.

Wake up and organize with trust-worthy whites, buy guns, workout, and prepare as best you can for the coming race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h87NmvZqWWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5_yP18PjkdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the elite want a racewar
>hurry up and do what they want
>jump jump now now
naw i'm good thanks

"It's incredibly obvious at this point that (((they))) are planting the seeds of a future "colored uprising" against whites across the world to "overthrow" you and institute their Zionist world order."

Good luck.

>not hijacking the Black Panther hype to trigger a Back to Africa movement
What has happened to this board?

>"African Diaspora"

Diaspora just means "peoples from one place spread around," so I'm not seeing why you object to that characterization.

Lmao what if.... Blacks are unable to organize. The end.

(((They))) don't want a race where whites fight back. They want a communist uprising that dupes liberal whites into supporting their own ethnic genocide.

>Blacks are unable to organize. The end.

Don't people realize the only reason Wakanda was so great is because a fictional meteor containing a buttload of fictional precious minerals landed near them?

They will never leave because they know how good they have it here.

They want you to let them take over.

>Haitian revolution against France
>Didn't build a single university on the island
>U.S. Marines arrive
>Build the first schools.

Don't expect blacks to plan ahead more than for tomorrow, if that.

They still managed to murder their French overlords and boot them off the Island.

Niggers may not be great at building schools but they most certainly have a knack for wanton destruction and murder.

>future "colored uprising"
>being this fucking naive
the race war started decades ago, the uprising is already underway and you sleepwalking through it like a lamb just waiting to be slaughtered

Yes, because it's not like Muslims and spics wont join them, and it's not like the whole thing won't be organized by the Jews. They did the same thing in their overthrow of their colonial masters, and I bet dumb-asses like you were there to under-estimate the threat, too.

Such is the nature of things.

so if a war happens you just say no you will not take part in it? even if the enemy is getting ready to stomp you? the leaf way I guess

That's why I'm trying to show people this article you dumb shill.

We are not at the point of a full blown violent conflict just yet, but we are certainly pushing towards it.

This.

He's probably a shill, I wouldn't argue with him at this point.

>"African Diaspora"
Who's that then?

Shhhhh dafuq! Don't point it out! They missed that part!
>WAKAWAKANDA 4EVA

>Lol guys, (((they))) WANT a racewar, don't fall for it
>Blacks are dragging whites out of their homes and executing them in the street? The (((elites))) want this, don't fall for it, you morons
>White people are surrendering cities and are relocating to increasingly smaller areas of land and are being hunted? When are you guys going to figure out that (((they))) want us to fight back? Do you want to be a puppet? Just wait it out, because remember, if you kill your enemy, they win.
Absolutely Canadian.

>that edgy bullshit
>meme flag

Show your face you fearmongering kike.

>Black people
>Zionist

What you high?

the elite want to create a problem, control the reaction, and provide a solution whereby they get what they wanted when they set out to create the problem.

they want fascism because they are going to be the ones in charge pretending that they are the answer to the people in charge now. puppets will be scapegoated and the powers that be get to pretend they were defeated while running the new more powerful government that
"defeated" them.

That's only partially true.

The (((Elite))) we are currently dealing with here have another plan.

>What if the Zulu had won the wars
Then the Zulus would have gone on with their rampage and genocided every other race in southern Africa. There used to be some relatively advanced civilizations here, as in they had cities, could mine metals and work them, used copper ingots as a currency, but they were all gone by the time the Voortrekkers arrived because the Zulus killed them all.

>confederation of Bantu people
They hate each other even more than we hate them, no way this would happen, if we didnt come to africa there would have been another couple of centuries of inefficient war between them until everything was destroyed and some small number of warlords remained.

If these peopel want to speculate about watifs they should at least learn basic history, they act like all blacks are the same.

>They hate each other even more than we hate them, no way this would happen, if we didnt come to africa there would have been another couple of centuries of inefficient war between them until everything was destroyed and some small number of warlords remained.

Never underestimate the uniting factor that a common enemy, looting ground can bring to tribal people. Nigger's self-destructive tendencies are why the Jews love them so much, since there is very little chance of them seriously losing control of them in the long-run.

I have to say that I'm already pretty convinced that Black Panther is the greatest movie of all time. It's truly excellent. Its excellence is confirmed by how mad so many Sup Forumstards are getting about this film.

Why not just sit back and let its excellence wash over you? Learn to enjoy the world, faggots!

1/10. Learn 2 b8 m8.

By rule of compeopleder Justine Trudy, all Canadians will fight for black power

Paid russian trolls and oldfags are gone so now its just newfags left.

How many ghetto teen moms are gonna name their child T'challa this year?

No, it's just a dumb idea. Blacks have been threatening to go back to Africa for ages. But deep down they know they have it better here than the shit-holes they came from.

This.

You had to forcefully drag them to the states. If you want em gone you'd have yo forcefully drag em back.

>Such is the nature of things.

Indeed.

>what if Arab slavers hadn't operated for far longer in Africa?
>what if the centuries of untouched Kangdom had resulted in real civilization?
>what if the Bantu had not migrated to SA?
>What if the Chinese didn't own most of Africa now?
IT BE WHITEY

Notice how there is no mention of the chinks that are currently in the process of colonizing these gullible niggers once more.

>that flag
>if you kill your enemies they win
Pottery

>don't forget to write about that schwarze movie Chaim

The what?

That and they have a god protecting them.

We have to fight back with white-tribalism

Grow white consciousness. Just how kikes promote their own. If you see a white name and a black/spic/nigger/asian name, give the white a job even if he's underqualified.

If you have to pick a partner to do business, check their background and make sure they're white. Make fun of non-whites in regular conversations. Don't associate with them or when you do, use them.

This is new to you?

>WW1/WW2 were genetic warfare.

Only a small portion of the population died in those wars.

Rome lost 30% of it's male population during the second Punic war and came out stronger than ever.

Fuck off with your despair shill bullshit.

Need to focus on red-pilling as many whites as possible. That should be the whole agenda of Sup Forums at this point.

IOTBW and MBMC were good starts and demonstrated the potency of IRL shitposting.

Whatever happened to the red-pilled hate facts USB drive Op?

>If you can ready between the lines, you know what he is subtly promoting. Infact, I would say that they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. It's incredibly obvious at this point that (((they))) are planting the seeds of a future "colored uprising" against whites across the world to "overthrow" you and institute their Zionist world order.

Every shitskin in the west is being primed through our entertainment, press, and universities to feel justified and remorseless when the time comes to kill us.

However, this movie would not have succeeded without cucked whites. That's the most black pilling thing of all. The eternal normie will think to himself he deserves it as the feral hordes string him up.

This desu. I actually know one of these black nationalist, Blm, "my entire identity is my race" types, she admits Africa is a shithole but blames whites for it. I straight up asked her
>"if you honestly hate America and think this country cannot be changed and is totally irredeemable, why don't you just move to an African country? You could sell off your car and make enough money for the flight and a starter life in almost any African country"
Her responses included
>I don't even know what country I'm from due to slavery
>Colonialism ruined Africa
>White tourists
>All my family is here
>Muh student debt (I told her they can't track that in Africa)
She basically made every excuse in the book without insulting Africa. In reality she just knows how good she has it here. Her iphone works better in America

the greatest what if is what if they never found NA, and the they made it to industrial age, how would the world be different.

Need to start making some Marcus Garvey memes for this shit. Fuck Dubois.

What the fuck is that pic?

"Colonizing" implies that they have some use for the native population. The Chinese will gradually buy them out through horrendously lopsided "deals" where China gets the rights to everything, and watch them starve in the small reservations left for blacks. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that with real colonization, at least a nigger got to work a field. With China, they can starve in one; they are of no use.

Thats a drawing of the webm of the asian chick masturbating on cam when her kid walks in.

>The eternal normie will think to himself he deserves it as the feral hordes string him up.

As a former bleed-heart liberal turned zealous white nationalist, I can say that this is false. There is a certain point where you wake up and see the truth.

The thing is, you have to wake them up quicker than they normally would in this frog slow-boiling paradigm we're in. That means exposing them to hate facts and showing them black/Jewish racism to really get them thinking.

That's how it worked with me.

They organized to cut down all their trees

Wew boy

>No police report.

>More intriguing yet: What if African nations and peoples had successfully rebuffed generations of plunder and theft? What if the Zulu had won the wars against the Voortrekkers and the British, and a confederation of Bantu people had risen up and smashed Belgian rule? What if the Transatlantic children of the mother continent had been allowed to remain, building their empires with the bounties of the cradle of civilization?

But they didn’t.

Wasn't it Lincoln who set niggers in bondage, have them pose for Lincoln's cameras, and make them say 'Slavery is real'?

Ethiopia isn the only sub Sahara place that grew into something somewhat successful. The nogs in the Congo and the gold coast never knew of metal working until Portuguese showed up.

The photos on the right don't include white men procreating with Asian women.

Neither do the photos on the left. Why? Miscegenation between whites and Asians is bigger than miscegenation between whites and blacks.

Why focus on blacks?

Yes. But you're foolish to think it's only now, or that it's only blacks.

>T. Zhang

Your women love BWC an you know it.

>What if the Transatlantic children of the mother continent had been allowed to remain, building their empires with the bounties of the cradle of civilization?"
I love how they took we took all of them and left none behind.

>Make fun of non-whites in regular conversations. Don't associate with them or when you do, use them.

I've been doing this my whole life so far

i think its time the jews all move to africa
if they dont want to make alitah back to israel maybe they should go to nogland that they love so much
they can rule there
or die trying
i dont care anymore
nogs should be smart enough not to fall for characters and films made by jews but it seems they arent

Even if that actually happened, how did people who never even invented the wheel manage to utilize it to create technology?

it is a boxer you tardfag

retarded plot anyway

>kid brother

FTFY

That picture is from the Creed movie

>Taika Waititi’s Thor: Ragnarok, the previous film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe juggernaut, was lauded by many for its anti-colonialist message

How so?

>spics
>joining with blacks

oh no, honey, no no, ha ha, ohhhh no

Leaving this to the ages, to avoid idiots claiming this is "our" movie:

Vibranium is a metaphor for all the minerals whitey stole from the niggers. The movie claims Africa would be more advanced than the white civilization if it wasn't for whitey. The bad guy represents BLM, he wants to take the minerals and assault whitey to genocide. Ultimately T'Challa wins but starts affirmative action with his wealth. Basically since a fictional nigger forgave whitey for the slavery and started gibing gibs, whitey has to do the same in real life, open borders and share its "stolen" wealth and knowledge with niggers to make up for everything they "did".

You can chop off your cock and balls and put a (((pussy)), but you cannot change your dna.

Just start pushing Brother Hashar on blacks. The ground if fertile for them to realize they are the true israelites and that jews stole their identity. It's a lay-up, too easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=h87NmvZqWWQ

Wrong video, this one is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_yP18PjkdE

but the gods called for nubian slaves