Black Panther is oficially the best movie of all time

Thoughts?

Even more shocking that Get Out got that type of rating. Movie was average as fuck

and what do all the movies on this list have in common?
I never paid money to see them

Sounds rigged. So many amazing movies produced over the decades. No way a film, any film can be number one after only a week.
Obviously an orchestrated effort to make this happen. Give it a couple weeks, it'll start dropping. Whole thing makes a mockery of their credibility. And the campaign for this movie is exactly why people are turning against hollywood

>the Third Man and a fucking shitty comic book movie even in the same sentence

God modern man is the most pathetic and wretched thing that has ever existed.

Racist 3% cunts

yeah i was falling for the hype and then..nothing happened
but it was only a big thing if you care about race, which only black people hold value to nowadays

Who would've ever guessed two old white guys could make a boat load of cash by telling blacks:
"You coulda been KANGZ IN SHEEEEIIIT NIGGA!!" ??

>only surprise is it took (((them))) so long...

Sounds legit I'm happy for them, this will surely change everything for the African American community with no effort at all on their part because it's everybody else's fault

I really like The Wizard of Oz so my opnion is somewhat biased but this seems rigged.

>top 10
2 nigger movies
1 feminist crap
1 about gay jews

Rigged and most likely. Haven't seen the movie myself, as I am not interested, however according ppl who aren't shills or just a little it is ok entertaining marvel flick. 7 out of 10 score

Wizard of oz promotes gun violence. It should’ve ranked lower

ITT: People who don't know how RT works.

We did that. It was us. OP probably knows but it was only a couple of weeks ago so even the very newest fags should be in on the kek factor of that utter shit being the bestest ever movie.

Go look up 'blaxploitation' films. They've played this game before, but then they jewed themselves and their own identity politics branded all that shit racist so they stopped for awhile. But now they've wrapped the identity politics back around to the point they can do it again.

Movies are degenerate. Read a book.

>get out
>top 5
lmao it's not that bad of a movie but are they even trying to hide their agenda anymore?

Don't blacks feels patronized about this?

>Sup Forums says it will flop
>breaks record after record
>Sup Forums then tries to claim Black Panther is alt-right in a desperate attempt to save face
I feel like all the meme magic was used in the 2016 win and now Sup Forums keeps being wrong about fucking everything.

>rigged
Yes it was.
Kek be praised.

Jews tweak movie ratings as much as they do wall street numbers

>>Sup Forums says it will flop
What about You base your shitposts on things that actually happened?

Deserved, it's better than what Batman was at their best. Only triggered low iq racists hate it.

>Sup Forums then tries to claim Black Panther is alt-right in a desperate attempt to save face
This was the consensus for at least a month?
Come now mate, ive been having giggles with this with the boys for so long.
Try better oki bae?

Das rite brother, I'm unironically going to see it again tomorrow, since it's cheaper on Wednesdays

>brakes every record
That's what I mean. It was us that voted and reviewed this embarrassment into being the best polished turd ever.
If you're not in on the Kek don't ever take irl seriously. There's nothing we can't reach.
Bye.

Hahaha.... every white critic falling over themselves to give it 100%.

Civilization-destroying degenerates exposing themselves because they cannot stop virtue-signaling. This list is a red pill.

kek

makes sense white would pick something like citicen kane or shawsank redemption but monica picks fad flavor of the month marvel cape shit cashgrab makes sense I guess black fragility and all lol

I honestly think that this is probably true. Its only real rival is Ghostbusters II, I think. Thank goodness films are finally embracing diversity as it appears in the real world.

It's fucking hilarious keep up voting it fellows. Keep giving it glowing reviews I want it to be remembered as better than anything ever created by human hands the greatest single achievement in art ever. Groundbreaking, Stella, outstanding nigga cape movie. Only then will normies turn around and be like for Realz this is better than Citizen Kane? For Realz?

This isnt a Sup Forums thread. Op is a bot. Report and sage. Stop supporting the daily morning slide you dumb faggot nerds.

lol Hail Hortler

>higher rating than the dark knight
>higher rating than god father 2
Sup Forums btfo

Unironically this.

I don't know why I lost so hard at this.

If you actually read what these people are writing, you'd notice one word (estimates), you can estimate that Hitler killed 6 gorrilion, but it wouldnt make it true. Actual amount this film earned in box office was 72,2mil, over the weekend a lot less than the ((estimated)) 250mil

you know how it feels like almost every trailer for a movie post-release says "the #1 movie in America" or "the #1 movie in the world"
this is not very different
Sup Forums would probably think the same way

This movie will satiate anyone in poverty from rising up amd organizing. Same as trump is doing to us

The bad guy in black panther was the hero, and just like irl, he was killed and his ideas harvested by the goy guys

Tech exists to regrow teeth, when will it hit the ghetto? *gun drop*

By what metric? RT? Cmon dude. It's just a review aggregator that tells you how likely you are to enjoy a movie.

Dude you might actually be retarded, I would seek a doctor

how to create the best movie of all time, in the leftist liberal era:
>take a successful movie type (i.e. generic superhero movie)
>compose a cast of only niggers (or any non-heterosexual-white-male group, see Wonder Woman for example)
>done

By doing this, cucked critics will praise your movie, since even if it is exactly the same shit as every other superhero movie, it can't be discredited since it is considered a milestone for blacks, hence doing so will bring hordes of triggered liberals upon every critic that does that.

In other words, you've created a movie that *can't* receive bad reviews, hence the best movie of all time!

how does it work?

Calls me by some mental illness, doesnt explain why, fucking slavs...

>two old white guys
(((white)))

It is more racist to make movies all consisting of black people, because it's basically dividing whites and blacks and saying we are not equal.
Kekistan is here to save everyone

Shadilay.

Ghostbusters 3*

I love that get out is on there because libtards think its a movie that is bro libtard.
When in reality their is a interview with the director in which he stated he wanted to poke a bit fun at liberals with their unhealthy obsession with black people.
That's why you have whity wanting to take over black people because in their mind they are superiors/the next big thing.

Dumb fucking loser never knew lol holy shit not even so called professional critics know lolol

>thoughts
The movie industry is basically dead.
Every review is bought and paid for.

Not to me its not