REDPILL ME ON REDDIT, and tell me why how and why you guys think they are

Most of us came from there whether we admit it or not. Even now I keep the_donald open in another tab most of the time so I can keep up with non shill news.

Mods heavily censor all the major news subreddits and they become more indistinguishable from the MSM by the day

bro. JIDF runs T_D

>da j00000z
Stop taking the satire so seriously

kike detected

Yup this

>non-stop virtue signalling
>shit tier memes
>mods lock threads if to many people get a little edgy or an interesting conversation starts
>user base "call outs" of anyone who doesn't agree with (left wing talking point)
basically the culture is a left wing echo chamber

No. Fuck off.

Reddit is shit because it's not anonymous that's all there is to it.

Shareblue detected

the user base there is what makes it cancerous, not the anonymity

I've posted like 5 times on it on various topics in different years and within hours somehow the contents always referenced fucking kids.

Most of that site kids therefore pedos. Sick fucks.

>the user base there is what makes it cancerous, not the anonymity

and it's designed to enforce agreement. when you are new, you post in a subreddit. then a few minutes later you post something else in that subreddit. but no, you get a message "you are doing that too much. wait seven minutes".

so you ask around, or google, and learn that the comment timer will go away ONCE YOU GET SOME POSITIVE KARMA. so you go back and suck up to get that karma.

same thing with controversial posts. if they are voted down very far, they are not shown. so you are encouraged to toe the party line or get ignored.

reddit used to actually be "the front page of the internet" for the first year or so, until the admins decided to try to attract more idiots by putting more puppy posts on the front page, along with "my grandpa farted" posts. you know, "the front page of the internet" stuff.

The user base on subreddits like the_donald tend to be more redpilling than /pol

The only thread making Sup Forums worth browsing is /ptg I’m not going anywhere shill

He's probably right. You can talk shit about black people and Muslims all day long, but if you criticize Israel or Jewish privilege even a little bit, your comment is deleted. It's good because it turns normies conservative and gives them a nose for shills, but it's no Sup Forums.

Usernames are what spawns that sort of userbase.

Nah the anti Jew shilling is a tactic used by the left to discredit the movement and associate us with neo nazis. It’s exactly what the Dems want and that’s why I deny them the pleasure of using me as their strawman nazi

>most of us are redditors
>criticisms of the ruling class is just satire xd
>le based black man redpills
Is this larping? Or just shareblue? What the fuck is going on here?

Election fags are reddit bluepilled cancer, whoa what a surprise!

>The only thread making Sup Forums worth browsing is /ptg

>not a equal platform
user profiles creates a type of celebrity hierarchy where ones opinion is "better" the others (conservatives and liberals included), Twitter is also a good example.
>political correctness is rewarded
look at the trending page, the entire page consists of one ideology, they are afraid to offend, this creates a bubble where only ones opinion matters.
>no individual opinion is rewarded
if you have a unpopular opinion, you ain't gaining karma. This creates a subconscious system where every user gets encourage to post popular opinions and get "top comment". So ultimately subconsciously destroying free speech.

It’s basically a pozzed-up Metafilter.

leave

Reverse Sup Forums with small sub-communities

I love Reddit. I don't know why you guys here hate it. I've had some very intellectual discussions on Reddit. The IQ of the base redditor is 15 points higher than any other social media platform. You can't argue with that because it's Science. Speaking of Science /r/AskScience is the greatest resource on the internet to get a laymen explanation by real Scientists. Did you know that Reddit is funded 100% by users. That means they never have to bow to any corporate overlords and it gives the site freedom to have great discussions. Interested in Politics? /r/Politics is the greatest resource on the internet to have in-depth and gritty political discourse. They are completely nonpartisan and accept a wide range of views, I'm sure you'll find some friends there. So yes, I use Reddit, and yes I'm proud to be a Redditor.

We all know what's happening. Everyone should know that it's setting a precedent.

the absolute state of Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK

Most of who? /CBTS/ LARPers or redditors who got tired of the narrative pushing bullshit?

>posts about plebbit
>meme flag
You've got to go back

Reddit is boring and has a horrible layout, it's unreadable.

Should I tell them?
> that's the plebbit containment board

Also to add up
>cult like mentality
The best example is when some randon neckbeard started to call out MTG staff for some shady stuff and faggots on reddit started organised attacks on the guy in hopes of getting good goy points

Thats bretty gud bait m8

OP is a faggot
But so are most of the posters ITT
>Fugg plebbit :DDD
There's so many great specialty communities, deal pages, and more that still keep me around once or twice a week.
Only political sub worth it is T_D but it does have a big nose feel, but it still has a better feed of current events than anywhere else.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

After reading your comment history - you are, how shall I put this, alt-right at best, a grunt at worst - I imagine that my sarcastic username set you off. Close minded and dumb. Pretty typical of your kind. Meanwhile, my kind, without fail, creates your future in an infinite myriad ways. Get used to living in our reality, friend.

^plebbit in a nutshell; it's who you are not what the topic of discussion is

Passive aggressive, conformist circlejerk based upon internet points.

Hello, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place but I would like for you 4channers to see this message. Again, sorry if this is in the wrong thread, just let me know and and a mod can delete this. Anyway here goes.

We on /r/The_Donald would warmly like to welcome you to join us. We have civil discourse, interesting debates and bi-weekly game nights! Also we have bacon!

Hope to see you there!

(FYI: We don't tolerate any form of racism, sexism, anti-semitism, transgenderism, religious or non-religious forms of discrimination of any kind whatsoever or hate speech in any way shape or form)

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong thread, feel free to remove!

Thanks!

Its UI is cancer

T_d niggers flooded Sup Forums to whine about immigrants flooding into their countries.

Nice b8, Sweden

trump loves jews tho

yes. im just here to see how many threads im about to minus. this is one of them. maybe a post or two while here. fk these captchas btw.

The problem is that r*dditors often goes off-topic and starts harrassing each other based on their earlier comments and posts, which can easily be tracked down

But he loves kikes

>Implying the Alt Right isn't just neo nazis with memes

Since when has t_d started defining what Sup Forums is? And since when is Sup Forums a movement?

How is this spacing acceptable anywhere?

It shouldn't be, and for his punishment maybe a public hanging

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger! Like I was saying fuck drumpf. Check out my parents eating ice cream next to a black guy. Aren’t they old school cool? Check out my absolutely fucking disgusting looking home made food too. I’m such a foodie!

You stayed too long. Clean yourself.

I only use Reddit for religious discussions which is quite lacking on Sup Forums.

Why would I tell you about where you came from? Fuck off.

Kys

That’s just the front page. I tried to see what all the plebbit hype was about, but everything from the people to the layout of the website is pure garbage. I’ve been here since 2007.

I started and stopped in November of last year.

Regressive leftist echo chamber, virtue signaling, reposted memes, poor use of statistics as well as talentless dipshits get touted about with upvotes for doing jack shit.

Reddit was made by jews. Thats what I have to say about it.

there's no going back. a Sup Forumsster who posts on plebbit will get v&'d in milliseconds, because he doesn't know how to hide his power level. he has to successfully complete 'Norman Posting' school or have unlimited eye p addy's

The owner U/Spez is a cannibal, and moderates the /r/cannibal sub reddit, true story

You're right. The people on there are garbage. But reddit is bought and paid for. Not even close to what it used to be pre 2015 maybe even 2014, before FPH ban. Went down hill quickly when political entities realized they could manipulate social media

You have to go back

>upvote/downvote system creates an echo chamber
>lack of anonymity creates celebrity woeship esp celebrities/game devs etc
>"toxic subs" get banned and their users flood the rest of the site because they haven't realized that cancer pits exist in other sites for a reason.

Speak fro yourself faggot I came from Ylilauta fuck you

Is that sam hyde?

no wonder this board is so shit nowadays

>most of us
I would have no idea what the Donald was if not for pol
Now I do still use other subreddits when I want to find very specific information, but overall I do not like the upvote/downvotes system of making useless circlejerk posts the top comments and burying the actual interesting information under 30 meme-tier repost replies.

I use it for making business related connections. I have met quite a few people through there and youtube. However I agree that it's pretty much a piece of shit. Are there really any alternatives though?

My hope is that by the end of this year we can see some alternatives to reddit and youtube start to gain adoption.

negative halo test flag gets it.

r/worldnews reminds me of 1984, where every day people are shown this 2-minute video demonizing the party's opponent. In this case, it's Russia / Putin. It has been happening since at least second half of 2013. I'm usually very surprised if I go there and don't see Russia-bashing article on the first page. The only thing that's changed is, their policy not to cover US politcs. They changed the rules specifically to be able to post anti-Trump articles.

oh this is why this board has gone to shit

The thing is that people in reddit are fucking hostile, most of them don't truly like free speech

Reddit sold bot access to the DNC on the eve of the democratic primaries and is effectively the center of their propaganda machine.

I only go to Reddit for the spoops(yes, even the made up ones) it's something to do, when /x/ is filled up with nothing but shill "how do I summon a succubus or tulpa to suck my D"

Actually get the fuck out

I've used both platforms for quite a while. Main page reddit got really bad and turned completely Hilary/feminist/ech chamber around election time. I enjoy reddit for hobby sub reddits and the like.

fag

Yup, reddit is only good for light entertainment and anything non-political otherwise their soft censor system (downvote) kicks in or sometimes even hard censor (I remember /r/european).

desu they are better for redpilling normies. Basic strategy is find shit on here, then search the_donald for it and redpill via that way

Reddit is filled to the brim with Alt-Right faggots.

nice lol

I have literally never been to reddit and have the entire domain blocked

die

What's there to redpill anyone on Leddit? It's a shit platform with shit users.

Well that logo is accurate at least. Watching you, listening to you, soulless smile, and the antenna transmitting everything to the (((cabal))).

Get the fuck out

Sup Forums existed before reddit

This, we all came from reddit at some point.

I came from the_donald during the election, i used to lurk and not say much but now i understand the epic memes. I think Sup Forums is good for memes and shitposts, but reddit is good if you want an actual intellectual discussion. I usually come here to shit on anti-donald trump trolls/shareblue shills.

if you've spent any amount of time at all on reddit and you haven't been banned, you're a faggot and we don't want you.