S.O.S

Before they outnumber us in a few decades, what would the most realistic way to get rid of the muslim problem in Western European countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxu6XSfxpWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ban Islam, or end the welfare state.

Either will reduce their desire to live here to pretty much zero.

Don't you read Houellebecq " Soumission" it's either a race civil war or soumission

Nothing can stop us now, Allah willing
Go pray to your demon, kuffar

This.

Houellebecq's vision is almost utopian if you compare it to how stuff is actually playing out.

Too late frog.

You think , for me he's pretty right our next president will be either a women or a muslim the FN is locked since it's birth ( was a left tools from the begining to check the right) all our elite are dhimi when Algeria will explose our (((elite))) will take the refugee since we are already full of Nafri and it will be the end .
PS: I hope you can save your country italybro

inshallah, you will join us.

there is nothing in Islam that contradicts your philosophy including the superiority of men. It's win/win

this is the future you resisted for

>2018
>not being a soldier of allah
explain yourself kuffar

Then war it shall be.

Pay people to relocate, offer to continue some benefits in their home countries

Convert to Islam, user.

you don't.
The real plan is for white people to leave Europe for the USA. Then you have European politicans getting really fucking nervous because whats left is basically islam.
After Europe crashes and the politicans basically get slaughtered by their own choices.
Whity will then travel back and take it back with a second crusade.

Ban certain Islamic practices, provoking them into open rebellion thus giving you an excuse to exterminate them.

>moving to muttland
>get shot
no thanks
then the un would be against you

>then the un would be against you
You have a point, but I don't think the UN could do much aganst a major EU country who'd actually have balls.

"When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get."

Matthew 6:5

Well in the uk you or rather your children will either join islam or scramble to get out while you they still can, they wont have much of a choice hell maybe you wont have either.

In France , they don't show it but they starting to chimp out about that out of all the EU country White french are litterally milk dry fiscally and the young with diplôme are leaving en masse

The Final Solution is the best solution

Declare their countries stable and send all "refugees" home. Then pass a bunch of legislation making Europe inhospitable towards them.

All fantasy though. You are run by degenerate leftists. Nothing can stop the hoard now.

camps

Western Europe is fundamentally fucked you are going the way of Lebanon, Slavs will be the dominant force in Europe driving back Islam just like the Franks once were.

>Meming about getting shot while muslims plow trucks through your crowds and your muslim elected muslim leader holds everyone but muslims responsible.

Where are young educated French leaving for?

I talked with a french muslim and he told me that the situation is hopeless in terms of empowerment for them (no think tanks, no real political power, jews still in charge, etc...). Is that true?

Britbomb at it again

Ban Islam, shot muslims at sight, do an holocaust if needed, get rid of the left and feminism, problem solved

You should know better than to fall for them again

Pogrom and deportations.

Men stay and fight in the war and females go to eastern europe(the english ones stay in UK tho)
thats probably how things will end up

The absolute easiest and most humane way is:
>eliminate welfare for immigrants
>deport immigrants even for petty crime

It's a part of a greater plan to unite europe under one flag.
When the race war starts, all of europe will fight as one, setting up camps larger than anything ever seen before.
Germans, French, Scandinavians etc. will all fight as allies against the horde.

And this is how EU becomes a superpower.

but i am a muslim
anglos should convert or die

its too late already. expect your death soon. they will purge all of EU of all non muslims.

Install a pre-Vatican II traditionalist Catholic monarchy.

I nominate Mel Gibson for King.

I think it will be you who is dying pretty soon given how hard right Europe is turning.

Deport them and the jews

Nuit de la Sainte Barthélemy 2: the revenge

You'd have to change few fundamental eu law institutions to be able to do that. And even then it wouldn't retroactively affect their resident status. Easiest way is ethnic cleansing.

>The absolute easiest and most humane way is

>Implying that muslims aren't subhuman,

The easiest way user is to start a reconquista in Europe or nuking Africa, And eventually gas the remaining survivors

>then the un would be against you
oh no.. this is like the librarian getting mad at you. fuck the UN. Without the US, UN is nothing.

In your country since 81 ( when the left came in power ) , Canada , in Europe UK Germany Swiss ( Portugal Spain Greece for the old ), Qatar , EAU , Arabi Saoudi for most

Jew are truely in power since 81 ( when the left came in power ) before they it was more like in the US( Jew vs WASP ex: Nixon ) Now they have all the power they open the border since 81 and let shitskin came en masse ( i didn't say their wasn't shitskin before ) now they want muslim and white to fight in a civil war

>Ban Islam
This would lead to terrorism by those who are staying in the country as retaliation.
The best and only way is to force them out of the country and stop muslim immigration immediately.

reminder this is what one dedicated man accomplished when given the power and time to do so. With modern technology it is quite possible to eliminate every last Muslim bloodline on the continent.

Civil war, unfortunately. You have done it successfully in the past.

Not everyone can take it this far..

But you have no idea of what life is.

youtu.be/bxu6XSfxpWo

Getting rid of Israel will solve most problems with immigration.

>Helping turn whole world Islamic
>Hopes to survive in tiny ethnistate at centre of it

I pray the US gets an actual Muslim president in my lifetime

War and genocide

It's actually quite bad. France is at the mercy of another power offering preferential visa and taking every last productive Frenchman from the country. Your entire population could be looted just leaving a few stupid whites and Muslims to maintain decaying infrastructure. I have suspected that this is what Trump intends to do with his immigration reforms just empty Europe demographically and turn America white for another century.

Monsieur, haven't you been warned??

except that eastern europe will probably be a battleground of WW3 and will eat a few nukes

Whites will be gone in our lifetime

Doubtful considering they are the only ones with a military and a will to fight.

Bloodshed

London for example is one of the most french city in the world . You know for anglo country it might be ok but for us french its litterally a unknow world we NEVER have a great diaspora it's the reason we lose our empire to bong . We truely marching in a situation France never have faced in his 1500 year of history

>This would lead to terrorism by those who are staying in the country as retaliation.

Which would lead to a call for their eradication. I see a win.

not if germans/mountain ostereichuden get their hands on frogs nukes, which they are about to do i hear with that eu army they are making. germans - it is what they do.
you. you never change.

That what kill me the most the absolute no care our elite are we were the force that save Europe from islam that help orient christian created modern Lebanon but still they don't fucking care and are all already dhimi the big politician are being enslaved by Qatar and Arabie Saoudite and the little one by the (((refugee))) and their immigrant ( future vote)

The more Frenchmen arrive in Anglo lands the easier it will be to make a move so you will have a great diaspora eventually. I don't think Macron will succeed in reforming France the 68ers have destroyed your nation with their avarice, hatred for the young and self loathing of the nation state. I also think this is why they are bound to the EU project because with out it they realise their many sins will finally catch up with them in old age.

Ban Halal and Kocher shops (((secularity))), use (((hate speech))) laws against islam and shut down mosques, put crosses back on statues, arrest street praying in the name of (((secularity))). Beat the jew at his own game

add the feujs to that pile

>you. you never change.

how did you mean this

what can i say to lift your spirits? the truth is our future is grim. We are in a battle for the very soul of our peoples and not all of us will survive the reckoning.

i can see many western hold outs appearing supported by Eastern Europe as buffers against the third world hordes but for example i don't see how Paris and Brussels will remain European for much longer.

(((official sources)))

reconquista

Spray them with bullets.

You have it all our old can't let down the EU and when they will die France will be a caliphate

For Years i taught you were safe and i really don't understand your hatred form hispanic but i've read a book about the situation your facing and it's pretty hard too you are not fucked as much as us but still . When you take our situation yours and the SA even slav ( russian are being replaced too ) the white in a all are pretty fucked it will be a rough century

Everybody buy a dog

how about you stop being so racist and accept different cultures aswell? neo nazi prick

girl looks inbred af

Ethnic bioweapon, look it up. Scuttlebutt on the street is that Russia already has them, and it's the reason Chechnya has gotten very quiet all of a sudden.

>the white in a all are pretty fucked it will be a rough century
This might be the catalyst that will finally pull us all together as one unified peoples then the earth will truly tremble for in our revenge we will be both mighty and terrible.

buddy trying to ridicule me wont hide the plain truth - theres nothing wrong with immigrants, very small percentage of them actually do crimes, and those who break the law should be deported.

however most of the immigrants are peaceful muslims escaping a warzone, you would have to be incredibly antisocial to not help those poor HUMAN BEINGS.

Fuck off Jew

>theres nothing wrong with immigrants
How about Israel taking a few then?

Get rid of white poeple. Period.

Fascism.

take them in. The wars are your fault anyways

>in a few decades

Degeneracy. All out degeneracy. Make it illegal to refuse your children hormone blockers. Pay a gay man to suck dicks on every street corner, for diversity. Install a quota system so retarded blacks get college places they don't deserve and of course allow Jews a disproportionate control over government and media, no quotas needed there of course.

So as you can see, the Muslims are already defeated.

You should visit marseille with your Jewish hat on. See how friendly they are.

The same way they did in Myanmar.

israel has 1+ mill non palestinian arabs, our arabs are the most progressive ones in the world too

when every common man feels they have no more left to lose and fight back, first as individuals, then as a nation

Self driving cars will be the match the lights the fuse. 20% of the American work force is involved in driving. Most of them young working class men. It's not that different in Europe either.

If a basic income is brought in it will be pathetic. The war is coming.

If France was a Muslim country and had been since Charles Martel, we wouldn't be having this problem. The last thing France would do is allow in millions of 3rd world migrants. In fact, slavery would still be legal.

Look at Dubai (United Arab Emirates) the last thing on their fucking mind is to allow in the filthy Pakistanis and Bangladeshis into their country. It's the benefit of having an incredibly selfish religion, you don't have to help your 'brothers'. They allow in Pakistani immigrants then enslave them and make them do hard labour.

What the Muslims want to do is not convert France or the UK to Islam, because then their Pakistani family members wouldn't be able to come in, if white Muslims started making immigration policy, what they want to do is replace us with their own nationals. These people don't really care about Muslims, they kept their old grudges, they care about their own people.

White people should be more like Muslims, we should be caring about our own people.

Gather up all the people that don't want to live with muslims and put them all in one area where islam is banned.

Dubai is 75% foreigners by population and they are almost completely westernised lmao.

>our arabs are the most progressive ones in the world
Not refugees then, are they?
Stop talking shite, you split-tongued cunt.
>and you wonder why the world hates you

>I pray the US gets an actual Muslim president in my lifetime

their former president was a muslim

>anarcho getting it completely ass backward
Why am I not surprised?

I did not know that, but my point still stands. They aren't taking in millions of 3rd world barbarians into their country, only the best of the West.

No they're not "almost completely westernised" people still get charged for normal shit in Dubai like walking into a Muslim man or women being exposed on the beach. Trannies are not allowed in (good).

Arrete de dire des conneries. La France en 2050 sera majoritairement athée semon Pew et les mus de France pratiquent pas leurs religions. La laïcité a tuée les christcuck elle detruira les mus