"Why do white women like black men so much"

A black woman wrote on an african site.
africa24.info/2016/11/05/pourquoi-les-hommes-black-plaisent-tellement-aux-femmes-europeennes/

To summarize:
- women want real men
- it's not about money
- it's not about muh dick (she says that people thinking that know shit about female sexuality)
- manly guys are mainly black or half black
- they don't want whiny shits
- they don't want submissive, weak, crybabies
- they don't want dependant boys, sticky, not able to do shit, effeminated
- being a man doesn't mean you beat your wife, humiliate her in public, or having other women
- being a man means being capable

- white man knows how to work and plan, but doesn't know how to charm women

- even married, some guys don't know how to live with a woman
- they don't know how to keep the relationship
- some think they have to submit to the woman and become Mr YES
- some think that being a gentleman is to let the woman shit on you

- in race mixed marriages, it's often BMWF
- if white men don't marry BF it's not about BF ugliness or WM racism, it's because these WM are afraid of women and don't even try with WF

Is she right?
What do YOU do to become a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S-Behs1f1mY?t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What do YOU do to become a man?
remove kebab

>Black men being anything but overemotionial and economically dependant manchildren obessed with the most toxic forms of masculinity
>Black men don't abuse their women

Ahahahha
AHAHAHAHAHHA

- in race mixed marriages, it's often BMWF
>Nope
Come now abdul. you can do better yes?
Inshallah you grow.... how do you call it
>capable

>toxic forms of masculinity

what did he mean by this?

All the data shows that they don’t.

Their stupid posturing shit and constant need to assert themselves as the toughest. Shit I've heard from women and gay men is that blacks are just as insecure in bed and need confirmation about their size. If anything, it's just real, effeminate behaviour

Not "He won't put up with my retarded mindgames so he's a girl" type.

>- manly guys are mainly black or half black
Not really tho

Muh Dik:The article

>I've heard from women and gay men
Stopped reading there. Do you even hear yourself?

well, this is what successful memetic warfare looks like.

all statics says black people is one of the race most despised, so keep dreaming nigger

What straight man lurk around black penis?

Black men don't usually abuse their women. They dont think and usually end up catching an aggravated assault charge because the woman berates them, hits them, spits on them, or something like that, and then they throw a full force punch.
Meanwhile, I've actually only ever seen situations where the man abuses the woman preemptively in the white community. I mean there can't be that many situations of the drunk dad coming home and beating the submissive wife in a world where statistically dad's not there to begin with.

Sage

What's the difference?

this is the same people who UNIRONICALLY watch MTV and Netflix.

What do we do about the (wo)man-child problem?

>Thinks gangster rap is real because jews put it on television
>thinks the holocaust is 100% real and will never do any research into actual history
>Loves Kim Kardashian and other degenerate "women"
>every weekend is another debacle of drink and drugs. another waste of time inching slowly towards infertility
>bottomed out productivity due to being a weak women in denial about her situation. always depressed and taking time off (only to drink and take drugs while off work)

So in response I say: Women arent real women. I dont respect trash, and I never will. Time for the woman-child to grow up and stand by their man.

>no i dont mean be a servant for a specific man, i mean to stand up for the men as a group. to stop sacrificing them at the altar of racemixing and to realise that you owe something to the men that created and who maintain the materialistic fantasy world they live in, and to understsnd that it will all crash down around them without the white men they so resent.

>women resent white men because women are retarded, and white men are the only ones who care enough to point it out.
blacks are happy to go along with the retarded shit, and to exploit their stupidity.

truth hurts, girls. grow up and get a skirt that goes to the knee.

20 beers, responsive action, and an active female instigator/participant instead of a helpless housewife.

Both situations are wrong, though.

Okay, so this says what? I was stating that blacks are indeeed abusive contrary to OPs post

Jew tube presents them as Will Smith

Not even joking who cares what she wants she's a nigger. I wouldn't touch her.

Black women are ashamed of their bodily odors, their nappy hair, and their obese bodies and naturally avoid white males due to this. They know they are inferior and will preemptively remove any possibility for mating with white men before any contact is established. They, understandably, want their men hypermasculinized, so they will obsess over this one difference between black and white men in their pursuit of a lover. Of course, there is already a strong preference to same-race being established, as all women exhibit this.

In short: black women avoid white men because they feel inferior to them, and because they view black males as superior to white males.

is this picture real wtf?

they're half right. I can't speak about the female preferences listed above, but I can attest to the fact that I hate women

>it's not about money
That's your problem, the fucking welfare state supports these apes. The negro has no hardwork ethic.
Without the welfare state, women wouldn't touch those broke niggers.

97% of all black women are fucking disgusting

That is either made up shit, or she’s basically an idiot who is trying to justify her urge to burn coal. I get what she’s saying, and we all talk about soyboys here and we know what that problem is like, so her words have the ring of truth, but they’re not really true with regards to black men. Only in the sense that, yes, a lot of millennial White men are really lacking in the masculinity department. I do think that there are several reasons why a few white women go for black or Latino or Arab men. One of them is the appeal of the exotic, the Unknown. I think that’s why some white men go for “exotic” Latin or Asian women. They are a potentially exciting change of pace. Another reason is that yes, the cultures that these men usually come from are more traditionally masculine. The men act like old-fashioned men, and no matter what male or female feminists may tell you, old-fashioned men turn women on. Soyboys don’t, though some fragile women who have been damaged by more aggressive masculinity – like actual rape victims – may find themselves able to have sexual/intimate relationships with them because they are lonely, and soyboys are not intimidating. That’s not much of a compliment though LOL.

Lastly, some white women have relationships with black men in particular, because they are simply inferior white women (or the black man is really rich and they’re willing to be his trophy if they are attractive… But that’s pretty rare.) Inferior white women are more often the ones who go for black men, and it’s because they are damaged and have low self-esteem – sometimes because of bad experiences and abuse, or simply because they are fat and ugly and no one else will have them. Sometimes they see in black men a fellow underdog, a potential comrade who is similarly unappreciated by others. That’s not usually how such men see them though. Women, even the worst women, are generally capable of empathy; black men are not.

>- in race mixed marriages, it's often BMWF
Do you have any source to back this up?

The girl took part in a Qur'an recitation competition for kids. She made a mistake and started to cry. The ISIS member next to her was the host of the contest and tried to comfort her and repeatedly told her it was all right. The guy was later killed in combat. Dunno what happened to the girl. She did receive an ISIS goody bag like other contestants for her performance.

The look on her face tells me shes had a lot of Cock already
we need more Muslim here in the U.S the females are out of control this will tame them!

i would say the odds are good your a sleep cell member

what's wrong with you

Somehow I dont believe that.

Women are niggers of the mankind.

I'd like to believe this is true but I highly doubt it. Source?

it's true.

>Why do white women like black men so much

>they don't want submissive, weak, crybabies
>they don't want dependant boys, sticky, not able to do shit, effeminated
>being a man doesn't mean you beat your wife, humiliate her in public, or having other women

how is this true with black guys? they are lazy, dope smoking drug dealers & wife beaters.

wiminz are contradictory animals.

youtu.be/S-Behs1f1mY?t=50s

Work out, survival, guns, god, work, and independence. Females are optional as for the white supremacists have at it, I see no value in them, they are more of a burden.

>sticky
This always breaks my heart when I see it, but my interactions with women always confirm it to be true. Women don't want men who love them, they want someone who will ignore them in pursuit of some other ideal because these are successful men who make money, attain high status, and are self-confident and motivated.

So what they don't want is a man happy with his situation who wants nothing more than to treasure her and enjoy life with her. Basically they don't want love to be possible, they'd rather be ignored because that turns them on.

I don't know turkey speak, give it to me in american goddamnit

I'm tired of this shit, I going to commit suicide.

I'm*

>it's not about muh dick
i think it is to a large extent desu. most millenial thots want 7+ inches and just assume all blacks are hung

White men are the epitome of desire. Sexually or not, they are the most wanted of all males. White women, coincidentally, are the most loyal. That trend is dropping somewhat due to societal pressures and social equity, but it can be reversed with strong white male guidance.

Facts are facts.

what he said

White women overwhelmingly choose white men. Just look at dating websites statistics

African women journalists are true scientists

Or it could be women are now vapid whores whose standards degrade penis by penis that they take vs white men issue

>Why do white women like black men so much
They don't

ope' does not know White history. what is preventing the great purge is White men who can hurt far more than sensitive fee-fees who've been told that they are now "civilized"