Worst Jojo intro

and still better than average

still better than part 5

Best JoJo ending

wat is this

>see pic
>immediately listening the intro in my head
Damn that was nostalgic.

What the FUCK were they smoking when they made this?

nope.

worst is easily the electronic version of CNBT

I really liked Chase, I think it set the show up well from the transition from an almost SoL anime with villain of the week to the pretty dark stuff involved with Kira.

OP1 is pretty overrated.

I liked it

Such a thing doesn't exist.

fpbp

It's easily the least good jojo intro, but the high amounts of style and tons of hints towards the story hidden inside of it is extremely rich and better than the majority of anime openings which are stock as all hell.

Kira did everyone a favor when he blew up that little shit

Chase grew on me with time, but it's still nowhere op3.

Sono chi no sadame > Great Days > Bloody Stream > End of the World > Chase > CNBT > Stand Proud

All the intros are good but some capture the feel of the series better. Just happens that they struck perfection with the first one.

Bloody Stream > Great Days > End of the World > Sono chi no Sadame > Chase > Stand Proud > CNBT

truth

End of the World > Bloody Stream = Sono Chi No Sadame > Great Day > Chase > Stand Proud = Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town

The only bad JoJo OP is Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town.

Great Days is okay but it has been epic meme'd amd culturally apropriated by Plebbit to the point I can't listen to it anymore.

>used to be the only one defending End of the World when SC was airing
>now everyone loves it

Feels good /jojo/.
Great Days is still the best one to date. No weaknesses.

It was the third episode of the second part of Stardust Crusaders and they had some extra budget and decided to make the episode more memorable.

Stand Proud is the most hype, hot blooded intro of all the JoJo OPs how does anyone wind up ranking it so low?

Visuals are meh, and the song felt more like an introduction than a finale.

It's decent but got heavily overshadowed by End of the World in almost every single way.