Future of mankind is in the hands of HIndus

>Descendants of Aryans
>Only nation where Semetic desert cults' onslaught was stopped
>Vedic religion
>Any display of overt faggotry is ridiculed
>Wont impose their culture on anyone
>Adapt to the host culture/country and will enrich it instead of demanding concessions
>High level of patriotic gene
>No racism discourse
>Hindus keep low profile
>Are not into Schadenfreude by spreading degeneracy in host countries
>Great culture,great temples,dance forms, musical forms,architecture......

Just stay out of our way.We will set this world straight.stop sending ur vulture Xtian Evangelists and giving money to inbred Pakis.

Reading all this,u will still make poo jokes,so, why waste time?Do ur thing.

Learn to use a toilet first maybe?

>no racism discourse
But you still have castes.

Who can build such great structures if not for Hindus?

Such skill.

that knowledge was stolen from the stone masons of egypt by the tribe of snakes who created hinduism to keep you all busy with pretty pictures of multi-armed animal deities

U have rich and poor people.Why arent everyone in ur country financially equal?

Yes,that seems entirely plausible.

>Any display of overt faggotry is ridiculed

What about those beggar castrated guys liberals love to say makes you more enlightened than others? Did they misrepresent their place in society?

>High level of patriotic gene

Is that all castes or just the top three?

>No racism discourse

Are you sure? Most pure Indians I know are not fans of niggers or even Indians darker than them. Frequently the phrase "nice for a darkie" is used.

Just trying to understand my ancestor's culture thanks.

Indians get sooo butt hurt when they see foreigners with their women. Also what's with the sandals guy?

humanity is fucked
HIndus bathe in corpses, eat rotten humans and overpopulate

Homosexuality is seen as something which if one is interested must be done secretively.No overt display of their faggotry is appreciated.Using the US helping hand,even pride marches are held these days.But,high level of disgust for such things
>Mostly Hindus(every caste)are patriots as they have nowhere else to go.Their homeland.
>No racism discourse means no one will whine that because of "muh skin cala",I am being discriminated.
If u r dark,u r dark.They will accept it and will move on.

>Only nation where Semetic desert cults' onslaught was stopped
India is 30% Muslim, what was once India that embraced Islam became Pakistan and Bangladesh

So should any guy with any self respect.Man should be possessive about their women.

>Future of mankind is in the hands of HIndus
a future without plumbing and overpopulation combined doesn't seem too great.

India is 14% Muslim.Not 30%
Pakistan is a direct result of British faggotry combined with some elite Hindus' cuckery.If not for US' support,India would have made Pakistan combine with India in 1971.

At least ur children wont join some Arabic guy to behead people.

Yea, but they will shit in the streets and worship rats. That's not much of an improvement desu

Rats are helpful to humans.U people worship some desert Joo.

Thanks for your reply.

>Homosexuality is seen as something which if one is interested must be done secretively

Yes this is how it's seen in the diaspora actually (lately attitudes are shifting but you can still get killed for being a fag depending where you go), but you didn't answer my question. I'm talking about the Hijra. Are they respected as much as western documentaries like to portray?

>Mostly Hindus(every caste)are patriots as they have nowhere else to go.Their homeland.

I think there's more to it than that. Now that you mention it, a lot of the older people are very indo centric, to the point where we've preseved traditions that aren't even practiced anymore. Additionally they've arranged so that we can travel to India to visit the motherland. I think it's great that Indians have such a spirit, to hold on so strongly after 4 generations of separation. It's not just about having nowhere to go, because people came to my homeland to escape the caste system or other societal pressures (or they were kidnapped). The love of the homeland calls all the diaspora, even us mutts can feel it.

>No racism discourse means no one will whine that because of "muh skin cala",I am being discriminated.

That makes more sense. Do Indians in India hate niggers? Or is that just what happens when you live near them? Most Indians I knew did not enjoy the company of negroes, though they could be friends if all parties are intelligent.

>I'm talking about the Hijra
Hijras are a community.People think their blessings are good.They mostly dance at weddings or big mall openings,get money and use that for the upkeep of the community. Actually,people dont feel anything about them.
They exist.Its like stay away from us,we will stay away from u.

Attachment to homeland.Yes,u can go anywhere but u have to have a place u can call home.India is that for Hindus.

Blacks are not well respected.They mostly come in news for drug dealing or fighting on streets.People now have even stopped giving apartments to them on rent.They are moving to the older parts of the cities to get places to stay which will be charged double for them.People dont know this but in most cities,they are not allowed to come into pubs or clubs.As they drink a lot and harass women.

There was one pub in a city which put up a board saying "Dogs and Blacks not allowed"

>They exist.Its like stay away from us,we will stay away from u.

Ok. Thanks for that explanation. Sounds like a reasonable position.

In reference to attachment to homeland, that's part of the religion isn't it? I imagine there must be a myth to go along with it, where I can I read it? Currently working on finding a good copy of the Gita to start reading more about the history.

>There was one pub in a city which put up a board saying "Dogs and Blacks not allowed"

Never change Indian people. Never change.

They do this to a lesser extent where I'm from too. They just use dress code as their excuse instead. Signs might not go over too well unfortunately.

poo in the streets like dogs