This manga is so boring. I'm not invested in any of these characters

This manga is so boring. I'm not invested in any of these characters.

stop reading, then.

this guy gets it. theres like a bajillion manga out there. find one you enjoy

Nice blogpost

No.

> bajillion
How many zeros are that?

Answer this man's question

In which chapter did you figure that out?
For me it was after AFO VS OFA, I was really hyped for this fight but it turn out a "meh" at best

I'm sorry but all of your characters are 1 dimensional tropes. Even Deku, the one with the most screen time.

It's shit and the fans are literal kids, just look at the threads. You fell for a meme, a terrible meme at that.

Almost all shonen characters tend to be boring and bland garbage. You should be focused more on the fights. Are they good? Are they fun? Thats it.

Most shonen characters are simple and boring, so don't even bother.

Sometimes I make out with my cat

Nice blog post faggot. Really activates the almonds.

Your favorite manga is shit my nigga.

Alright hipster go back to your starbucks and finish your book.

Why do BNHA fans always get their panties in a bunch whenever somebody says something negative about the series?

It's been over a hundred chapters already ya'll need to learn to mellow out a bit more like other fanbases.

I agree with OP and I have nothing against popular series, I love SnK. Picked up BNHA and after 50 chapters I lost all the interest I initially had, dropped it to read Neverland then never picked it up again.

Why do anti-BNHAfags think anyone cares about their opinion about anything let alone the fanbase itself? And then they say the fans have the thick skin for defending what they like much like everyone does on this board the only difference is that the hatedom come off as really try hard thinking they're intellectual superior for hating a shounen manga.
Nice blogpost

Stay mad, faggot

> Soul
It's "sole" i.e. singular, user.

This not bait but fact
>season 2 flop
>low rating and sales
>season 3 never

Shit bait mate

The world building kinda sucks. Yeah exceptional supers can go to hero school but want about the non-exceptional supers? What do they for a living? What do the exceptional supers do when they dont want to be heros or law enforcement? Do we have mind control users as buisness executives? So to combat these mind control buisness executives that can trick you for like buying $1000 a bag to sell in your stores, hire other mind control users to prevent this. So like the best mind control user. So if the seller wins you are buying the $1000 dorito bags and you have no choice to sell $1050 bag of doritos but if the store distributer won the mind control contract negociations, the are buying doritos bags for a prenny each and selling the chips are its normal prices. Now the chip makers have to pay theur employess a penny a day to make up the lost most. Or, they could go their ingredient suppliers and and bust mind crontrol stuff to try to stiff them. You lost some and won some.... Fuck this. Now the economy is screwed up.

I want to know how the world isnt fucked up due to introduction of supers. This is one example. What does the racisim look like?

Honestly, it started off with a great premise and immediately fucked up when Deku got to UA. All I wanted was a heartwarming story about Deku trying to live up to his hero, instead who the fuck even knows what's going on with this mess of shit.

Like, where is the focus? The author introduces character after character and then constantly tries to develop them all to no end. We spent so much time on Todoroki, but where the fuck is he now? Why was he even important? What about Bakugo who was such an major component of the early manga?

If the story was supposed to be about Deku, have him actually be in school and use his viewpoint to ground the reader. If the story was about the professional heroes, why even include UA and all the child characters at all? It honestly seems like the author originally intended to write a totally different type of plot and then got carried away by his own setting and wanting to tell every story within it.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Vigilantes is exceptionally good because the cast is small with interesting and likable characters, as well as the plot being both understandable and intriguing. There's a great scale to it, and it expands on some of the characters that aren't important to the main manga. Frankly, Vigilantes ended up being what BnHA was intended to be I feel. A good-hearted protag with wimpy ass powers tries his best to be a hero.

>What do the exceptional supers do when they dont want to be heros or law enforcement?
They get regular fucking jobs as shown throughout the fucking story. All your complaints are just nonsense that serve no purpose to the core of the story.

Its posts like these makes me believe the Spee D. Reader meme exists

This is Bakugou's first absence from a major arc to be fair. I'm kinda glad him and Todoroki have been benched for a bit. They've had
more than enough spotlight.

Nothing wrong with a story not focusing non the same couple of characters all teh time.

I personally like that side characters get a chance to shine., like my boy red riot.

Gives more context to what people in the world are like beyond the designated main cast.

Exactly.We have a ton of other students in 1-A who need some time to shine.

I like the anime but the manga isn't working for me at all.

Should have been a team book where random students(or students who have particular quirks or personalities that would work together) are put together to do certain things.
Should have had some student interning with(read side kicks)to big heroes
Should have had more low level villians and quirked ne'er do wells for everyone to stop.
Should have more slice of life in their quirked super society.

It's like Naruto part 1 but they changed the names of the powers. Sup Forums doesn't want to believe that it's mediocre.

It at all when downhill after the Stain arc for me, Bakugou rescue arc was good too but now it's pretty boring and nothing exciting happens at all.

Sup Forums knows.

>mediocare
Its garbage tier

New big 3 user

But black cover is shit user
You already made this thread

I'm amazed at how empty this show is of anything that is not pure canon of the genre. There is not a single element of this show that I have not experienced dozens of times before.
It's pure formula, and only formula.
Cute girls though.

>this not bait
Ah sexy girl. Show tits so nice Pajeet. Yes

>A L L these L A M E redditors with the same reply

LMAO is there a more defensive group of retards than boku no standards.

It's capeshit, what do you expect

good for you... cunt

I don't really care about your investment in manga I like, or thing yous find boring, y'know. Maybe you're just a kind of a guy who likes eating his own poop or something like that. Would an opinion of filthy poop-eater even matter?

But your opinion is garbage and my opinion is fact

> my opinion is fact

Less than a Septillion but more than a Gazillion

drop it

Manga is shit after OFA vs AFO fight. All Might should die with that battle. On other hand we are getting more and more ridiculous quirks like
> I can see the future

>shit manga gets called out
>hur dur bait!

this your thread faggot

BnHA is just Gurren Lagann for non /m/ fags.
The major difference though being that the 2 main characters just do things because why not and Horikoshi is too much of a pussy to kill off All Might in an actually satisfying way.

do not compare kino lagann with boku no SHIT

At least Gurren Lagann has action scenes.
Reading HeroAca is the manga equivalent to slitting your wrists with a dull knife.

Even mc is always win like other garbage shonen

More hate more interesting

Don't get me wrong, I think TTGL is better.
It's just the dialogue and the way the action is written is too similar.
TTGL is just a kiddie version of Getter Robo too anyways.

(You)

(You)

It does have action scenes. They just laat 3 chapters because Deku is fucking overpowered.

>It does have action scenes
Yeah, but they fucking suck.

(You)

Typical acababy response.

Not an argument, faggot.

Who say that argument

What good about Sup Forums opinion then real people opinion

And the last one opinion is not fact and other people opinion is not same

Either learn English or gtfo faggot.

The real good capeshit

>season 2 flop
>low rating and sales
>season 3 never

Though we can come to the conclusion that any super with a broken ability will probably be tracked down by the government and put under their supervision without it needing to be explained to us, I agree that the world and its rules are pretty nonsensical.

Like, why the fuck are normals forbidden from being heroes if a dude with a tail can get in just fine? It's a pretty stupid leap in logic for the sake of a dumb gag.

Because you're not the target audience. Nobody on Sup Forums is. It's entry-level shit for non-weebs. BNHA, OPM and MP100 are the holy trinity of nu-anime, made exclusively for Western comic fans who pretend to be into anime since Attack on Titan.

How is Mob psycho(a show about a typical nip trying to live his abnormal nip life) something meant to appeal to westerners?

Because of ONE

but OPM and mob are good. the fanbase is just bad

They probably can if they want via applying to a hero school but odds are that they don't get in simply because of the huge disadvantage vs people with quirks. Its like, you can apply for something you have zero talent or experience in but you most likely won't get in. Tailman, while having a basic as fuck quirk, might still have a leg up depending on how he used in the entrance exam.