You hear it, you lose

You hear it, you lose.

Currently rewatching Brotherhood, I didn't remember the first episode being so shit.
If I as to introduce someone to it, I would tell them to start with ep2. It explains how it all started and how alchemy works. Ep1 just throws a lot of gibberish onto the one watching it that you have no way of understanding if you started with the anime and that just turns most people off

it was meant for fans of the 03 series and manga, sorta like "fuck yeah, we're back" kind of statement. That kind of mentality also explains why Brotherhood was in such a hurry to get to the parts of the manga that were never adapted.

>Kimi no te de
>Kirisaite

ha joke's on you op!
I have my volume set to 0.

HADDA HOI!

>HADDA HOI
DOODALOO

KIMI TO

NATSU NO OWARI

EXUSU-

Only losers watch shit like Full Metal Alchemist

That episode was meant for mangafags. Arakawa herself said Douglas was canon.

call me faggot but I can't fucking rember where this is from

Boku no pico

>hasn't been posted
Pleb thread.

lost

>both the Winry exclusive endings from 2003 anime and Brotherhood were fucking trash

Why does Bones have such shit taste?

TELL ME WHY
TELL ME WHY
TELL ME WHY

But that's YAMEROOOOOOO

AH AH-AH AH

i dont fucking care, i only have so much of her autistic screeching faces saved

CHU CHU YE

AH AH-AH AH
AH AH-AH AH
GROOOOOOOOOVIN' MAGIC

They were saving it up for E7.

Do you not know what "in media res" means?

I got the blu ray versions.
Where the fuck are the opening and endings?
What the fuck?

I was at Seaworld a while ago and this song started playing over the speakers by restaurant intersection kind of area. It was a strange experience to hear anime music playing in a somewhat normal setting. I did have a laugh though, when I noticed at the bar there was a bunch of older people drinking beer and the speakers were playing the song over there as well.

That's some great taste you got there user.

look at the bottom of the folder. Typically for BD rips the OPs and EDs are located in separate files that link up with the episode if placed in the same directory. This also allows you to just view them separately.