BOOMER HATE

Why are Conservatives so fucking retarded?

it apparently won't stop church shootings, though.

Why are millennials so lost?

They aren’t. Gen z is lost

Marjorie Stoneman High School will suck at basketball from now on.
>"they lost their best shooter".
grab top hat and cane and tap dance sideways off stage jpg.

>boomer hate

She’s like 24

Wasnt it a jewish school that this drill took place? Is this a sarcastic headline or is it subtly redpilling? Wasnt jesus a jew?

Post-modernism, nihilism helped significantly in creating this mass shooting problem. Jesus, prayer and a more chased culture as a whole Would help stop mass shootings fuckwit. What do you think "degeneracy" is?

>millenials arent lost
>millenials invented 79 genders
>millenials invented vaccine autism
>millenials invented patriarchy
>millenials invented the coming race war
>millenials invented muh russia
>millenials invented everything that has kept us from mining tantalum and iridium from asteroids
You wot m8?

Jesus himself didn’t write the Gospels. They are late-first-century accounts that we are continually interpreting. In seeking to emphasize the uniqueness of Jesus, traditions have distanced Jesus from the cultural setting of his day, whether that be his Jewish roots or the larger Greco-Roman world.
In the 19th century, German theologians emphasized this distance as Saldarini explains below. Was Jesus a Jew? Was Christianity a Jewish sect? The conflicts in the early church between Peter, claiming his Jewishness, and Paul, the missionary to Gentiles, were more complex than some 19th-century theologians have allowed.

Albrecht Ritschl saw a Jesus who attacked Scribes and Pharisees and, he claimed, Judaism itself. Jesus taught something so new that it overthrew and superseded his Jewishness. Christianity itself was to be purified of its Jewish elements.
t. not quite a boomer ' 63.

If we all prayed and had church attendence like we did 50 years ago, we wouldn't have mass shootings like today. I went to church for the first time last Sunday (Catholic church). It was weird and awkward, but afterwards I felt so clean and happy and at peace.

Im an athiest but I think prayers can do something. I think theyre similar to affirmations. They can help build compassion from within yourself if done with that intention in mind.

As far as some god answering your prayers and preventing any kind of gun violence I doubt thats gonna work because there isnt any god.

So inconclusion it might help prevent mass shooting by making people more compassionate but will not stop themby summoning a god like being.

Well, that is true, if you folow Jesus teachings you wont shoot up a school.
I don't see the point itt

jews pray 3 times a day

JUST STOP PRAYING AND SMOKE WEED BRO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING

Right....because nobody shoots anyone while high on canna. do you think before you speak. Reality isnt a comedy movie

why are democrats?
Considering its almost always a democrat voting loser in a democrat place that has already gun control laws?
If anything they should stop selling democrats guns and that would solve most of the issue

It’s parody you Mongolian

As a God fearing man I do hate it when people post on social media that they're sending their thoughts and prayers. All it says to me is that they want attention and validation from others.

Actually more believable than gun control and I'm a centrist atheist

This is similar to people who say "just eat shrooms or acid" as if thats gonna fix your mental illness. Didnt appear to help richie ramirez at all

>this degeneracy is caused by the lack of beliefs (religion, nationalism, social aid)
>thoughts and prayers don't help

Gen z is the last hope

Are you a believer? I'm an atheist and thinking of going just to be around non degenerates for a change.

Hey bud, I've got a participation trophy for you. Your post didn't win, heck it's in dead last, but thanks for coming out.

This is true if everyone followed jesus there will be no mass shootings

First generation raised by TV and they never turned it off. These people still watch Leno.

A lot of people are. That said, what's generally happening is that they're trying to convey much more complex ideas but lack the ability (or respect for their audience) to adequately present that complexity.

Prayers are also meditations and calming of the mind from modern distractions, allowing us to remember what's actually important.

We need a christian philosophy like zen is to buddhist IMO. (atheist myself)

>millenials invented patriarchy
Nigger what? The patriarchy is what makes civilization worth while.

Gun control doesnt work. Ill give you proof. One of the largest mass shootings happened in norway which has strict gun laws. There are other coubtries with similar laws and it happened there as well. France and istanbul massacres are two other examples. how about chicago? austrailia still has gun violence to this day. Sure they havent had a school shooting but they still have gun violence.

It doesnt work. People will atill obtain guns illegally. People can harm people in mass with IED in which they can make bombs out of everyday objects.

Ive hearf people say for instance im florida they pull up and buy gun shops and that needs to bw change these people say. The las vegas shooter had been collecting weapons for years and never showed any signs of mental illness. The sandyhook shooter got his guns from his.mother.

There are sick people in this world and all you can do is learn self defense and how to deal with active shooter situations.

Then you already lost

Men building shit made civilization worthwhile, "patriarchy" is just more leftist word fuckery like undocumented citizens. It's designed to keep you from taking pride in who you are so you're easier to step on with the 1984 boot to the face.

Same bullshit used by Muslim extremists to justify jihad vs the West. So fucking pathetic I wish chemtrails were real so we could wake these idiots up.

there might be a little something to it.

OK, now some of you will attack this poster for Catholisism.
I say unto you "for now we see through a glass darkly".
4 men were sitting in a fine restaurant, discussing politics, each from a different religious persuasion.
In walks a lady. dressed in the finest glowing white gown, her blond hair glowing from the sun filtering down through the grape arbor latticework over the central outdoor dining area.
As she regally stilts past the fine gentlemen at the table, they all notice a ring with a particularly fine stone flashing in the sunlight. As talk of this ethereal Goddess progresses, one Gentlemen opines that it was the finest emerald ring he had ever seen in years of global travel.
The next tells him he is quite daft, for it is quite obvious it was the most exquisite ruby on earth.
The third saw a fine sapphire, and the fourth a citrine.
As the argument heated up, the sun slid behind the clouds, and the room began to darken. The goddess shivers slightly, and pulls her shawl tightly about her silken shoulders.
As the argument heats up, the four gentlemen rise up, draw their pistols, and shoot each other.
The goddess lunges for cover, and as she does, the ring hits strikes the edge of a table with force, dislodging the diamond, which land in the rivulet of blood from one of the erudite gentlemen previously dining together.
>each Gentlemen saw the same light from a different perspective.
That day, Schism fed on the Souls of Men.
Bonus points;
What Author am I?
Screencap that post, some day you may figure it out.
t. almost boomer '63

Millennials didn't invent the term patriarchy you fucking mong.

Not even a Christian but they're not wrong. You should read up on some of the school shootings and you'd learn how many of them are die hard atheists.

Ugh. Glaring redundancy. Should have proof read and edited. It is late. Good Evening Gentlemen.
Ladies?
>bow

Gen z reporting in.

GAS'((EM))

Breivik was exactly like a lot of people here are. Mostly non-believer with a hard-on for religion and how it was going to fix society from the degenerates..

Intelligence and religion are mutually exclusive. Christians are jews and Jesus was a jewish racist, doomster and hatemonger, he hated all subhuman non jews.

breivik was a pagan larper he does not even go to valhalla

Atheists are so full of their own shit that they miss the most obvious answer of all.

oh damn. you fuck. lol

Fake news

chronically underated

God, jesus, alla.. uh i mean buddah and the universe. Same thing.

well overall you are not wrong, yet there are many mistakes in that picture

>brevik is a christian crusader
>muslims did not do 9/11
>Omar Mateen was an atheist faggot

>'63
Have a loli

This is the gayest thing I've ever read, user.. seriously wtf

No adult tea lly believes in God. This includes the pope. They’re only pretending in order to fit in some organized religion for their own selfish needs. Praying is good if it makes you feel good but pointless.

>Feminized male name
>Degenerate neck tattoo.
>Posts titilating pic to show of said neck tat.

This

>those spots

Don't tan, kid. Wear sunscreen every day.

Why are Democrats so stupid that they believe in a Russian conspiracy theory that makes Alex Jones credible

It's not conservatives. It's female conservatives.

It's from tanning? It seemed weird to me that I got more spots this summer than ever before. They didn't disappear though... :-(

Don’t be so cynical. Maybe they just want to say something empathetic and “thoughts and prayers” are about as neutral as “How are you today?”

>>millenials invented vaccine autism
nigga wut

You have one set of "birth marks" you're born with, the rest are sun damage. Tanning causes deep tissue damage that will manifest as spots that may or may not become cancerous.

They manifest up to YEARS later, because of how deep in the tissue they're formed. They never go away. If they grow or change shape go to a dermatologist and get them removed and checked for skin cancer.

Sun exposure is the single biggest predictor of skin aging. If you want to look youthful at 35 you should start wearing sunscreen on your face every single day from as early as you can. There's no reason not to. It's the ONLY proven anti-aging you can do, all the other things are trying to undo the sun caused damage by filling it up or stretching it out chemically.

she is extremely hot tough

>implying that is not entirely right
The destruction of social cohesion, district and alienation in communities, and hedonistic atheistic nihilism is the number one contributor for creating the autistic turbo spergs that decide life isn't worth it and snap.

How can a conservative person be religious? They take the bible serious but dont care about others opinion?

because religion gives meaning to life, and a standard of decency and or a goal to strive for in life rather than the emptiness of submitting to your most animalistic impulses and living life as a meager beast with no sense of discipline or self improvement. Religion also promotes and level of social conservatism and delay gratification rather than the hedonism of instant gratification.