The Day of the Rope vs Transgender White people?

What is going to happen to White trans people during the day of the rope?
I have read all written sources on the subject of the Day Of The Rope, but nothing has been written about the White Transgender People.
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=2995

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/lovebird-dildo-fuck-7125672
youtube.com/watch?v=B22yBrABr-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk what that is

>transgendered
>people
the fuck do you think?

Rope. Although lets face it soem of you sick fucks are going to hid eoen in your basement. If we catch you we will kill you.
Boy-pussy is gay!

We will use the ropes to choke each other while we fuck. Don’t wanna pull to tight though. I’m not dying balls deep in boi pucci

Bahaha that fag ruined his appeal after chopping his dick off. 'Career' trashed, didn't know the market.

you get the rope just for asking this

Anyone who threatens Sarina Valentina will be subjected to Funkytown flaying. You have been warned.

Darn it, I posted the picture of another transgender person. This is the picture that I wanted to post. Yeah, well

>what's going to happen to degenerate faggots on the day of the rope
If you can't answer that without this, you might deserve the rope too.

All women will be wed and forced into the home, trannies will be forced into state regulated prostitution. Weak men who cannot resist temptation will get their deserved diseases and shame will be brought upon their house.

cute white traps get the DICK

I would suck the skin off that feminine penis

>

The dick only makes it better.

Get in your time machine.

Day of the rope too. Or, we could capture them, release them in a forst, and start the hunt after giving a 1 hour headstart. No guns, only melee weapons.

>cute white traps
Try posting one. The one you posted is hideous.

I would love to see more of this person

Why can't they allowed to live their lives as females? They do want to be females after all

That girl is cute I would say she has a place in society as long as she's not a whore.

>not being into innocent hipstery grills

fine maybe this fits ur taste

Lmao same

Got more? Or any name I can google?

kaffirs get more degenerate each decade, next decade they will be pushing incest watch.

they get the rope

Easy. Those aren't people.

>google

lol wut, you'll find pics from lurking Sup Forums assuming u manage to see e pics b4 they get deleted. trap pics are becoming less common as traps clean their shit up and stop posting pics. 2013-2014 was the golden age for trap pics andever since its hard to find unique(as in never before seen new cute ppl) trap pics

>What is going to happen to White trans people during the day of the rope?

Some will be beaten to death sure enough. Others will just neck them self... That is their thing... However those that cooperate will be kept as slave labor.

Day of the rope is for traitors. It's primarily for white people.

Would you kill this person?

Maddie is love

thats warmfreshpaint

>that bulge
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maddie is her name though. Do you think her parents call her warmfreshpaint?
What’s the deal with that group now? I know the other main one is Alice and there was another ugly one I never knew the name of. I think Alice and Maddie broke up though. Idk I’m behind on warmfreshpaint lore.

And I'm talking about a VERY smell number kept alive as slave labor. For instance Blaire White may be allowed to live as a slave as Blaire has been fairly red pilled in her videos on many issues.

So in summary I'd say...

100% of New transgenders post day of rope are killed. So if you come out after it's your neck.

Of the existing trans people I'd estimate it to be broken down something like this:

40% suicide
35% flee the country, or hide out some place
20% Killed

Maybe 5% tops kept for slavery, or human experimentation. Definitely not allowed to impregnate women, and to be sterilized.

Some of that 5% may eventually be reformed back in to a male in appearance.

>What is going to happen to White trans people during the day of the rope?
The super-feminine passable qt's will be turned into sex slaves, the rest will be culled.

someone use that makeup remove app on this tranny

Forcibly castrated and kept in their own communities. Once they have either all committed suicide or died off we will have solved the problem.

Raped and destined to die a lonely death

How can real women even compete

raped and killed

>Forcibly castrated
I'm pretty sure the HRT makes castration obsolete.

The day of the rope isn't gonna happen. Race war fiction is pretend.

I remember this picture. It's shooped.

>keeping mentally ill people alive

>I remember that bulge

Sadly this. At most we will only ever get an uprising, immediately put down by the police/military

Some bulges are just unforgettable

>this thread

mentally ill freaks should be killed

not really. hrt just kills erections. if a transsexual were to have sex. said person could still get a woman preggers.

Rope
Ideological purity is just as important as ethnic.

If they pass let them live. They're naturally subservient

Day of the rope? But i'm a libertarian, i want to have everything that is nice, including cute traps.

Transwomen are already sterile from hormone replacement therapy

Not true. Hormone replacement therapy causes sterilization

>cute traps.
Thats an ugly trap.

WOMEN ARE OBSOLETE!

What day of the Rope? White people are finished! Soon to become extinct, get over it. Your Govt. even wants you gone. It's over.

this

Blaire hit the wall already. It's degrading terribly, at an alarming pace.

Incest isn't wrong. Stop telling people what they can or can't do.

Dear God give me a source user

Exploiting familia relationship structures for one's sexual gratification is evil

>when the second post is also the
B E S T P O S T
S
T
P
O
S
T

What is so evil about sex? Consent is consent. There are other group structures that can be "exploited" for sexual gratification too. Is being good looking also exploitative?

xhamster.com/videos/lovebird-dildo-fuck-7125672

Have fun.

Thank you, I have realised that any ideology that rejects a beautiful creature such as this is not worth following. I am no longer fascist.

Why should i care about things that will an hero anyways.
After the day of the rope there wont be any tranny creating media left. They will die out in fear and panic within month. Keep the focus on (((them)))

I fap to traps on chaturbate
Regularly
I regret nothing

>have a boner for a tranny
>fascism invalidated

How does the inside of your head work?

you're playing with fire

Benis in bagina with your family members increases the chance of your kid being a literal retard and during his life he will be more susceptible to other diseases because he has a shit immune system because you fugged people who share a big amount of genes with you
and even if the kid isnt fucked up too much he will still have major problems when he gets old
think of your descendants hans

neck yourself

Why does it matter if a dude wants to be a woman? As long as she doesn't act like a degenerate slut I don't see a problem.

>Funkytown flaying.
fucking underrated

wasted digits
it's immoral and inherently degenerate

I'm talking about your boner invalidating a political ideology.

>As long as she doesn't act like a degenerate slut I don't see a problem.
>dresses like a woman because of mental disease or fetish
>not degenerate
also
>she

I'm not in favor of inbreeding. You see, i'm a libertarian, i think everyone is free to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm somebody else.

>you're playing with fire

playing with my willy more like it lad

>she

The fuck, isn't a third of your population inbred cousin fuckers?

>camwhore
>with a dick
>you can still tell its a man in a wig with tons of makeup even without seeing the dick
>not degenerate
Don't be ridiculous, faggot

Not so fast wannabe nigger

you wont be when your dick falls off

He’s playing with his dick.

Then i am sorry for pointing the finger about the incest but the point still stands
but i have to say that the non aggression principle is cancer
if you are ok with fags or trannies marching down the street for everyone to see i suggest suicide
just because they arent physically hurting people doesnt mean they arent hurting the society
the individualism of libertarianism knows no bounds and it will eventually lead to degeneracy spreading because it enables anything as long as it doesnt hurt some1 else

>you wont be when your dick falls off
I will become a trap, then you can fap to me

Did someone say hot white transgenders?

Why not use them to breed with blacks instead of our white women?

is that a ladies willy m8?

SIEG HEIL :DDD

Your shit talk about the NAP violates the NAP so get ready for me to fuck you up, but later, after my nap.

banned

Talk shit about the NAP and get the eternal nap

youtube.com/watch?v=B22yBrABr-c

that doujin is kino

They get the rope first.
Duh.