I don't get niggers, how would this even work? How to find out if they lost their phone in the tragedy...

I don't get niggers, how would this even work? How to find out if they lost their phone in the tragedy, and who decides if something is tragic enough?

Even if they would give them free phones now, it would be because of Pr.

> we wuz shot now give us free phones and chains and sheeiit

Teach your fucking kids not to expect free shit every time they get a boo boo

Maybe they should ask Russian bots to replace their phones since its communist who want us to keep our constitution and 2nd amendment

My truck was towed and now GM wants me to pony up $40,000 to replace it. Its anudda shoah!

What the fuck are you niggers talking about?
Just give the kids their damn phones back.
The majority of them are going to be locked and of no use to the feds anyway.
Either give the kids a free month of service until they get their phones back and then bill them as normal, or make the feds cover the bill until they phones are returned and they get billed as normal.

Why is this atts problem? Make the cops buy them a new phone

>gib me free shit
Found the nigger

You type like a queer

it's not free shit though. it is their legal property. i dont see why they cant just give them back their phones

>i dont see why they cant just give them back their phones
Because the investigation is ongoing

Because the cops need to download all their nudes for research purposes

> make the cops

hahahahaha

So you expect AT&T to give you a free phone even if you will be getting your phone back in the coming weeks? Niggers trying to make a profit off of victimhood/10

This but unironically

does at&t sell phones? is that their business now? i know you can buy a phone from a service provider in some cases like in a sprint store but i have never seen a at&t store

what's up you red commie pinko east of the balkans piece of shit.

its a dead giveaway because you assturds cant figure out how to use "the"

corporate cocksuckers detected

I'm pretty sure they have like burners or cheap smartphones in their name but I don't think they make phones

There's nothing to see here goy, nothing suspicious at all, but those phones had to be destroyed and the school had to be demolished.

There's something (((they))) don't want us to see on those phones. I find it hard to believe that only one video exists of this shooting when the average teenager instagrams their meal or other inane shit.

They are trying to hide shit, and when the case finally goes to court those phones will mysteriously disappear or will factory reset themselves.

OP you are a fucking nigger if you think this is about the phones themselves and not what may have been potentially captured on film or photo.

Yeah! If you don't think AT&T should give these poor victims gibs you're a pinko commie! Evil corporation has so much money and poor poor school shooter victims. muh gibs. gib now. not fair. REEEEEE!!!!!

Cool, my phone's locked, no I do not give you permission to search it, get a warrant you fat piggly fuck

What she thinks she’s saying:
>a huge tech corporation is intentionally denying children technology that was stolen from them
What she’s actually saying
>can you believe AT&T isn’t giving away free $1000 iPhones to hundreds of kids? I mean they were shot at, give them everything they want

>my phones locked
And? lmao

>Mentions muh dick
>corporations should give gibs because they have money
Nigger detected

they had a magic box that connects them to help and they left it behind? I don't see people leave rooms without their phones somethings not right

You know they still haven't been able to get into the San Bernardino shooters phone right?

Because jews are staging false flags and those phones with their coordinating messages are going to the DOJ.

Are you fucking retarded?

It's their constitutional right to property you communist kike. The feds at least need to compensate for taking private property.

>Teenagers record and take pictures of a happening
>Biggest chance ever for a leak to see if this is a psyop or not

Hand over your phones goyim, we need to give them to the police!

>we couldn't do this so we might as well give up
Holy shit when did reddit migrate over here?

That’s not true

>Trying to understand the eternal nigger
That was your first problem there bud

>(((constitutional rights)))
Fuck off kike

>The feds at least need to compensate for taking private property.
no. bend over, citizen

I mean it would probably be a good PR move if they made an exception for a mass murder. She's absolutely correct.

Who is to blame for AT&T holding a monopoly in most of the US, anyways? You should be mad at that person instead, because that's why they get away with fucking everything

Sorry, only rich white males get COMPED

That sounds like something an American phone company would do.

AT&T stores exist.

how noble of you to come to the rescue of your inbred ural neighbor
actually, you need to learn to read. i never mentioned my dick, but i am really flattered that you thought about it for me

there are no sources for her claims and you know it

a shooting is a boo boo in america

Oh geez they can't be on their phone anymore. Its another shoah!

>Used the word cock
>I-I-I didn't use it
Nigger minds never cease to maze me

No, but clearly you are.
Encryption is a bitch you daft fuck
It is

I wonder if there cunts are shareblue or just larping as niggers

>(((constitutional rights)))
found the spic, go back

He called you a faggot, he wasn't referring to his dick. You're grasping pretty hard my man

>amaze
Fuck, the nigger mentality is spreading

>Encryption is a bitch
>just give up and give us stuff goy
Hi /reddit/

>Muh rights
Found the boomer

being this retarded

AT&T does sell devices. They currently do not manufactur them of course, outside of injecting their own code in with the OS (how smart phones boot up with the AT&T logo on AT&T branded devices).

t. former AT&T Spring Mobile sales rep

How is this giving them free shit? These were their devices bought and paid for albeit by their parents. Their phones were stolen by the FBI displaying nigger tier behavior. Make the FBI pay their bills or poney up and give the devices back to their original owners. I don't get how you niggers think that's giving away free shit. /Pol has become filled more and more by the year with witch hunting fuck nuts. Just stop being zipper heads for fucks sake. It's not hard.

did they impound the videos from school cameras too? maybe Sheriff Scott Israel is going to personally review the school camera footage; so everything should be terrific

>talks about dicks
>he wasn't talking about dicks
You're grasping pretty hard my dude

When tragedy strikes, there are the Jews who turn your tragedy into a double-tragedy. #AT&TownedByJews

You must be an autistic spaz that can't follow a conversation.

The person is only telling the (((police))) to fuck off and give them their property back

>make them pay for stuff
Found the nigger

Damn, you really are a cocksucker

>you just don't understand!
>fails to understand how a ongoing investgation works
Wew lad

Kike and FBI shills trying to keep people from asking important questions.

>muh dick
You really are a nigger

Leaks when.

Asking the gub to reimburse is not the same as demanding a gimmedats from a private corporations, brainlet.

It's rude to speak with your mouth full, best ask jamal for permission to swallow before your next post

Feds did the same thing in Vegas. Confiscated phones and somehow wiped them clean before returning them. The lesson here is NEVER voluntarily hand over your phone u less they have a warrant.

You haven’t had your school shot up yet? Fucking bongs, it’s considered a rite of passage in America

>There's nothing to investigate officer as clearly I didn't have my phone on me you dumb fuck

And if Piggy McShekelstein doesn't give back citizens their property take his lying Jew ass to court

>still talking about dicks
>switzerland
I'm not shocked at all

Why don't they just buy a junk phone for the 1month at best its gunna take for the phones to be returned? Can modern kids really not be without the latest phone for 1month?

Because African tier mentality demands that every time someone experiences any tragedy or loss in their life that someone else who has more than they do should pony up and pick up the tab because "muh gibs".

wew

>FBI took a bunch of phones from the victims without a warrant.
The fuck?

>Able to extrapolate no information from any sentence except for mentions of cock
Really got a fixation there

>I didn't have one on me
>left behind at the school
Pick one nigger

>all the edgy americans ITT
Why do Mongrels love to bootlick so much?

>giving $700 phones to kids

>You pointing how I can't stop talking about cocks means you only think about cocks
Pants on head retarded

>impounded as evidence

did the police and FBI strip the phones from kids leaving as well? One would think so because they want to rule out any other suspects. This is their cover for a mass search of everyone's phone in the school

and the building is going to be torn down

>demanding a gibmedat from a private corp
because those cellphones are totally going to be using bandwith sitting in a shielded evidence locker right?
tell me about all of the gb worth of kikebook the fbi are giong to be using with the evidence phones?
eat shit corporate commie, the service that was paid for cant be used and therefore needs to be reimbursed.

>Why shouldn't the government illegally keep my private property

The absolute state of Cheddarmen

Hope you die in the next bombing you cunt

>ha ha Americans bootlick so much. now excuse me while I take in 10 more migrants into my home.

>I can't stop talking about cocks
t. you

>Yeah I didn't have my phone on me because I left it in my locker, backpack, desk etc.

Drink bleach faggot

Isnt it the government's responsibility? They took the phones, I dont understand why that suddenly makes the phone companies responsible

this will be like that same shit where they demanded Apple unlock that 1 terrorist's WORK phone and they eventually unlocked it and found nothing, knowing they would find nothing.

Within 1 week, we will hear the FBI demanding Apple put a backdoor in their phones again. You knew they weren't going to give up on that shit so easily. Just watch. Round 2 is on, and this time they'll using 17 dead babies as bait.

99% of those kids didn't even see the shooter let alone get shot. They weren't injured at all. It isn't even a boo boo it's a fee fee's hurt. Seriously these kids are growing up to think that a mild inconvenience is an assault and that anything that scares or offends them is akin to murder and they should be given free shit to make them feel better.

Most people in the world will go through MUCH worse than what these kids have 'been through' and they won't be given fucking $700 top end flagship phones for free just cause their phone is impounded for 30 days.

Yep. Here we have some strange widespread understanding that you shouldn't ever have to deal with discomfort (meds) and that someone owes you for any suffering you might endure (lawyers). Both these ideas have been generated and sustained through heavy advertising.

>ha ha Americans bootlick so much. now excuse me while I take in 10 more migrants into my home.
Nice argument.

This, the glow in the dark niggers and pigs won’t be happy until they can search any phone at will.

>implying these kids are all ideological ancaps
You can't have your cake an eat it too. You can't cry out for gun control and gun grabbing and then start complaining about muh rights and muh private property.

>Green text means you said it
The mind of a nigger, everyone.

Imagine they found my shit posting folder

if they give them free phones im calling and claiming i was there to get a free phone

Also why the hell should a private corporation pay for the governments mistakes? That's basically what we call taxation and I doubt that fits into your ideology.

>Still doesn't understand how an ongoing investgation works
Maybe you should drink some bleach as well

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it

It's in all their warranty and replacement coverage text. Phones taken as evidence by authorities do not trigger the replacement plan, for obvious reasons. The phones still exist.

Maybe if Apple is in a good mood, they'll give out some phones. But AT&T is not in the wrong. It's not their fault the school got shot up. And demanding they be held liable is ridiculous. If this was your company, you'd be pissed to have to fork out $300,000+ in phones just to save your name when you know it's not legally your responsibility.

NO THEY CANT HAVE THEIR PHONES BACK BECAUSE THE SHOOTING WAS FAKE AND THEY NEED A REASON FOR WHY THERE IS NO SNAPCHAT OF LIVELEAK VIDEOS OF ANYONE DYING "ZERO GORE ZERO SCORE"

Oy vey I was shot over 6 gorillion times at the shooting! I deserve a new phone every year goy!