What can I, as a cucked European, put in my bug out bag to maximise my chances of survival...

What can I, as a cucked European, put in my bug out bag to maximise my chances of survival. Keep in mind I'm on an island and don't have too many places I can escape to. Would a survival shelter be a better option?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm001drekmU
youtu.be/mzSTpMMEdO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fire steel, knife,hatchet,compass, map, steel camping utensils, water bottle, water filter, tent.

Shouldn't need much more to survive. Do your due diligence on what is and what is not safe to eat in whatever location you are going to be living in.

Just 3 extra mags?

Pfft. Only people with 4 extra mags will survive.

You will also be 50 mls of water short. Enjoy dying of dehydration if you don't get overwhelmed by the eighty SIXTH African rapist while desperately loading single rounds into your shotgun.

When will people learn?

machete?

.22lr is probably the patrician survival weapon

Use real maps in a bug-out scenario, not a GPS.

just build a bunker with a really solid door and stock it with tendies

What island?

This bag already looks heavy as fuck. do not bring as much food, bring snare wire.

You forgot your cowboy hat and glasses.

What kind of European? Thats the deciding factor.

He does have a handgun. I'm assuming the shotgun is for taking down "La Gran Sombra de la Noche Eterna". Handgun is for the adds. Not nearly enough ammo.

Also, needs a bow for stealth kills, and retrievable ammo. Additionally, maybe bug spray, depending on region.

As for being on island with not many places to go, they're called BOATS muthafucker. It's a well known fact that niggers cannot swim. If you're on the water you will be fairly safe. In which case, get a fishing pole and lures also. Learn what kinds of fish are nearby, and what kind of bait they like.

That tiny little hatchet won't be good for woodcutting, so get a woodsman's axe, that way you can chop firewood. Ideally you'll want to, over a course of time, build a floating platform that you have anchored to stay in the same spot. You'll live there, sleep there, and only go to shore to chop wood or gather supplies.

Would be very helpful to spread rumors of ghosts, demons, or other spooks being active in the area you plan to camp out, as these 3rd world morons are especially scared of da black voodoo.

>bag
>island
why? where you gonna go?
I would poison the island water supply if possible. The less people there are competing for resources the better chances you have.

I have tendies stocked and peepee poopoo jars stashed in my blankie fort. Hopefully when mummies boyfriend chad wants to come into my fort during the happening he activates my trap and gets my diaper surprise.

Not too bad. If you could get something like a AR-7, a collapsible survival rifle, great for small game, it would be a good asset. Stuff I could see you adding would include:
>paper map
>fishing line, hooks, cork
>Zippo or offbrand fluid lighter, can run on gas/petrol, rubbing alcohol, high proof liquor
>small bottles of liquor as possible barter, or morale boosters
>toiler paper as barter
>thin string or wire, lashing and snares
>some cash on hand
>coin, for payphones and such.
>moist wipes. believe me, you'll be glad you had them.
>useful meds like aspirin, ibuprofen, allergy pills

How much degenerate garbage do you have to be aware of to make this post?

Cash to pay for the plane ticket off the island

>bear grylls gear

/r9k/

too many weapons, need water purifier and portable solar charger underwear socks and towel and lots of 20s$

Please don't fall for the bear gryll's meme

American? I only assume since they're using a knife as an axe and an axe as a hammer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm001drekmU

Med kit:
Atropin
Tramadol
Ringer lactate fluid
Catheters (blood and urine)
Hipodermic needles

Trofodermin
Clorexidin
Amoxicillin +clavulanate 875 mg pills
Dipyrone 1g pills
Transamine tablets
Scape
Cirurgical cissors (many types)
Medical tape and gauze

>this thread
youtu.be/mzSTpMMEdO8

tnx for this.
dude is awsome

Quality right there, this guy needs a good old mora

loot that shit

fancy gps there, you got any old fashienod compass which needs no batteries?

>Nalgene
Enjoy your BPS you fucking pawn, maybe you should do some research before you think you can survive.

>tendies
can somebody please explain this meme to me?

that shotgun is the worst pump shotgun you can possibly buy

Normie get out

>Keep in mind I'm on an island
if you're on an island, the only thing you should be worried about is getting off the island. boat or plane, you have to make sure you can get through security to get to the mainland. every bug out bag should have 3 changes of undergarments, 1 change of clothes, 3 days of food, 2 water sources (container), spare footwear, wet weather clothes (poncho or raincoat), a blanket, a towel, basic toiletries (soap), 2 weeks of regular prescription medication, basic first aid, fire starter (lighter or matches), currency (whatever is local), cordage (25' or 10m minimum), and an emergency light source (flashlight/electric torch). everything else is just for comfort and peace of mind. you should be able to live comfortably for 72 hours or be able to survive for a week out of your bug out bag. don't put things in your bug out bag that are already on your edc. don't put things in your bug out bag that you can't easily dispose if you have to clear a security checkpoint. don't put things in your bug out bag that are illegal. don't put trinkets and frivolities in your bug out bag. don't put your identification in your bag. make sure your bag is small enough to make it a carry on for a plane and keep it light; grams turn into kilograms, and ounces turn into pounds.

for the love of god bring a wool blanket AND a tarp in addition to a sleeping bag. The bags that claim to be waterproof are full of shit. They will absorb enough moisture to be dripping wet by the time you wake up. If you live in a cold area, that means hypothermia. Place tarp down, place blanket on top of it, then put sleeping bag on top of that.