Boruto thread

Please no shitpost. Have fun

first for Sunflower

>Confirmed not pure

To think I was starting to not hate her character.

Snek a best.

What about an OP with no Hanawa and one according to gaiden.

When is the arc where inojin teaches boruto how to draw better?

well this thread went to shit fast.

>not posting the lewd image of Chocho in bed panting, sweating, and blushing as she takes Choji's massive Akimichi cock in that tight chocolate virgin pussy

If you were able to do the summoning jutsu, which animal would you summon?
For me bats.

Shitposter-kun and his shitty edits, everyone

Here. Have fun

Your naked mom.

>shitmire OP

no kidding

I think Rats or Snakes
they did nothing wrong

>being this mad

Dinosaurs or dragons!

I would summon a Gundam.

So, did she deserve it?

Crabs.

No
Chadsuke needs to be stopped

Why are they turning this child into a perverted slut? I don't get it. Weird direction to go with this character.

minato

>What is a gyaru?

>Weird direction to go with this character.
queer faggot

Cats.

threads with sumire in the OP have always turned into shit fast. That's no coincidence. Sumire hasn't been relevant for 5 weeks, post something related to gaiden or mujina arc

>Sumire hasn't been relevant
ftfy

Boruto ^_^

>Why are they turning this child into a perverted slut?
that's her lines from gaiden. Kishi's chocho has always been like thins. Delusional and dumb

ChoCho is ruined. Thanks Kishi, you fucking faggot.

that's so out of character. You guys are already twisting boruto's personality to fit you self insertion?

are there really people here who didnt read gaiden?

Whoa man, you really react to fucking everything related to Sumire. You can't even post her anymore without faggots like you jumping at her sight.

A few anons asked whether the OP was real last thread.

>turning
ChouChou was always like this and its used for comedy relief. She carries on the legacy of Ino's femininity and Karin's perverseness.

Gaiden discussion material is pretty much non-existent since we all know what will happen the next four weeks.

Sumire and her arc is more new and Nue(and because of him also Sumire)+Jougan has more flesh on it than that dry bone Gaiden.

Am I missing something... ? ChouChou has always been like this

I said gaiden or manga. Sumire's arc is other, there's nothing more to talk about, people are just repeating the same shit again and again. Al least talk about the manga. A new enemy has been annonced, speculate. Shit. Those threads fucking suck. Can summer end already?

She was much tamer and easy-going before Gaiden. She also cared more about eating than searching around for hot guys, which makes her seem like a horny teen.

They turn to shit because some shitposter keeps crying about her

but all that Nue shit has already been duscussed to death, even with headcanon and fanfictions.

Yeah, the Gaiden's gonna be exactly the same as it was in the manga, so there's not much to discuss. I'm expecting the Momoshiki arc to be more interesting since they might differentiate somewhat from the movie and manga, probably to integrate the Jougan into the plot.

How can we speculate if we have nothing to base our speculations on? It would be the same as making the "fanfics" you always cry about.

That's because there were no guys she found attractive around. She says Magire is one of the best looking guys at school but he still wasn't up to her level (yet).

She was similar to how she is now in the OVA as well.

true but what do we have to discuss and speculate in Gaiden?

Nothing.

>which makes her seem like a horny teen.
>teens
>being horny
Gee, guys.

This is my son.
What do you think about him?

>looking at the file name

So you're an onion?

I'll gladly peel him

I like him but he's gonna die soon

It's a shame, since he could have been the main Shin.

>tfw one shin will inevitably become more important plotwise than the others and his brothers will become fodder who get killed off en masse
sad

There are, like, loads of others that look exactly like him.

I don't like what you are implying, user.

They look the same but they don't have the same experiences. He could have remembered this battle with Naruto as inspiration for the future.

If there is going to be a main Shin it'll probably be the one that sees Kurama at the end of Gaiden.

speculation about Shojoji's secreat, which has been teased. about the arc resolution. Something realistic not completly stupid.
> the "fanfics" you always cry about
Yeah because sumire being teached by Kaguya and Sarada having some sort of special edgy sharingan forehead seal isn't fanfic tier.. sure

No TRUE Saladfag ever said that.

>Sarada having some sort of special edgy sharingan forehead seal

I really love Sarada but I HATE this and I wish it would stop. The moment Sarada gets that forehead seal is the moment she loses her individuality.

As many have mentioned before, nobody unironically believes that Kaguya will teach Sumire

Don't you love when that newfag comes in here and tries to tell other anons what they can and can't post?

This. This Sumire/Sarada fanfics remind me of how Suckurafags were raging about how Hashirama's sage mode was related to her because of a stupid circle, and he was going to teach her slug sage mode so she would be on par with Naruto and Sasuke. Fucking kek,this is just another form of waifu faggotry.

So far Mitsuki is clearly the most interesting character in the show.
Its weird how little airtime salad has had in the first 10 episodes.

I really hope we'll see some Shin in future, I have a thing for pale boys with sleek white hair and I love his design. So far Gaiden feels like one big "canon" filler, because its actions really don't have much consequences out of it.

Man, Shojoji is totally an ayy, he is probably Urashimatarou and is going to transform, kill the rich kid in front of Boruto, revive Momo and Kin, and before they leave they will let Boruto live to give the world a warning that they will come again to conquer everything. But I am sure that Tentou will survive somehow, and come back to get revenge on Konoha and the ninjas with a new name, Kawaki.

Did you like my fanfic faggot?

I honestly wish they would replace Sarada with Sumire.
Not because of any shipping bullshit, but because Mitsuki and her have great dynamics. Mitsuki treats Sarada in the same way he does Boruto, and that's fucking boring as shit.

It's not weird, she gets 5 episodes all to herself. It makes sense to focus on all the sides characters we don't see in Gaiden first.

How does he treat Sumire

you're the perverted slut, she's probably just afraid of being killed

you're a retard

Reminder that you are not a Sakurafag that has to go through getting shit all over again.

I never thought sarada had much to offer. Heh, at least she's cute and not edgy (after gaiden)

It would be nice if they kept their antagonistic relationship.

>Mitsuki treats Sarada in the same way he does Boruto
Not really, he barely interacted with her up till now. The bulk of their interactions took place in the movie and all we could tell wsa that they're close, but nothing pointed to Mitsuki treating Sarada the same way he does Boruto.

>Mitsuki treats Sarada in the same way he does Boruto
he really doesn't. He sees her a a comrade and cares about people now, like for denki, and that's a good thing, but she fallues boruto way more (wheter or not that's a good thing). In the movie, he pretty much disregardi sarada's ambition because to him, boruto is the one that can be hokage.

Lmao, I remember that. They actually thought that Sakura was secretly a Senju cause of that circle.

You know it's going to happen. She can already use chakra-enhanced strength. I'll give it until the timeskip.

>Implying she still isn't.

>requires intense training
>as in have the right genes and get a mid mad one day and awaken your destiny
Himawari awakened it by having her fucking teddy being torn, cant they have any consistency with this crap?

Being an Uzukami saved Himawari from the training part.

Blame Kishi, this is another of his mistakes. Everything the dude does is inconsistent shit.

himawari is the product of a decades long masterplan of eugenics

Remember that genetics and being a genius are irrelevant and you only need to work hard to be a great ninja

If that was the case the Senju have really gone to shit. What a sad state of affairs it is when a once mighty clan is reduced to one dimensional jobbers.

If anyone is going to get one it'll be Inojin since he is already a medical ninja by the time the manga starts.

I thought Mitsuki was a possibility before too but his fight with Sumire revealed that he doesn't need it.

(only applies if you have a special bloodline, have an OP chakra beast sealed in you and if you are the reincarnation of some random demigod)

Oh look, the days when Naruto had a nice message supported by its narrative.

>Remember that genetics and being a genius are irrelevant and you only need to work hard to be a great ninja
Funny, how Kishi later debunked this himself. Neji was right all along.

they say himawari's an exception. How more stupid can you get?

that's why he had to die

>Please no shitpost
>posts Hawawa

Yeah let's talk about Shojoji's secret, since the manga chapter is around the corner.

Expect the secret about that boy Boruto needs to protect. Either that or something related to the Kawaki maybe, with the Shojoji arc ending tomorrow and next month introducing the anime characters.

It's the calm before the storm, when he actually win her heart and them going to breed

I'm pretty sure that's true actually. Kishi must have known he fucked up on a subconscious level and getting rid of neji was his way to make Naruto consistent again. Of course it's the whole fight against Neji and the argument at the core of this fight he wanted erased, but he couldn't do that so killing Neji was the next best thing.

Please, at least admit you just want to pair the spares so Sumire gets the Bowlruto.

It does feel like the new SasuHina. There are 5 (6(+) including Shin) other boys and 3 other girls so have some creativity.

She'll be forever flat.

>the descendant of multiple divinities and godlike men
>somehow find it weird she is special as fuck

I think someone is facing the grim reality that genetics are important, no matter how much that SJW professor lied to you.

I want to shove my hand down Sarada's shorts and finger her butthole.

In case you eugenics fags didnt know Boruto is related to Himawari, so whatever applies to her applies to him genetically.