How did a C list superhero become A list overnight??

How did a C list superhero become A list overnight??

Federal subsidizing of theatre attendence but lets be honest this is a great moment for movies compared to the stupid shit like game night or anything with jason bateman

American niggers

Federal subsidizing of theatre attendence but lets be honest this is a great moment for movies compared to the stupid shit like game night or anything with jason bateman

Faux outrage and race baiting is better than traditional advertising

Jews

they know when to let the negro off the leash.

muh diversity

Jews

>OP please

Months and months of commercials and media coverage...even here on Sup Forums, with guerrilla marketing actions, like your post.

Sage

A combination of things;
>Marvel movies always do good, especially in the current era (Guardians of the Galaxy were also C list super heroes)
>Federal subsidizing through tickets
>marketed to the right crowd
>hyped up through that exact same crowd so they basically didn't need any kind of marketting
>movie comes at pretty much the perfect time with all the political bullshit

wakandia is nazis

the media loves nazis as long as they not white

2pbp

to be fair most of the credited actors are really quite good, a lot better (and taller) than tom cruise at least.

If (((they))) weren't trying so hard to push "diversity" I would really enjoy seeing more of those actors in more films.

Grading curve.

do you have a fucking problem with jason bateman?

Same thing that happened to Thor and Iron Man. Before the movies no one cares about them. Marvel' s big heroes were Spidey and the Hulk.

It's a mystery.

BUNCH OF FUCKING FAGGOTS HATE JASON BATEMAN

>overnight
That push started since 2013 with "marvel NOW!" the worst thing to ever happen to marvel comics

The same way a white country became 56% overnight.

Black Panther was never a C list superhero...

He is one of the most influential characters in the marvel comics along with Charles Xavier, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Black Bolt ant Namor.

>overnight
I was unaware that a 12 year long period is something that happens overnight

Hi Bendis, I did not think you where the type of person who shitposts on Sup Forums.

Please don't ruin Superman

joos

So this is the power of Marxism.

Oh so it's fake news.

>Marvel' s big heroes were Spidey and the Hulk.
You mean Spidey and the X-men

I suggest you google some stats my man. I'm sure they're available in spanish as well.

>you become a black panther
How would this make you feel Sup Forums?

Why does black panther have a catsuit made out of dindunuffium that somehow negates the kinetic impact of bullets while being immune to them? Why doesn't anyone else have this kind of material? Captains shield was made out of vibranium, but somehow dindunuffium scratched it, AND he can have a catsuit/perfectly coonforming suit made out of it, that still retains the strengths of a thick sheet of the original material. How.

Because you are being stupid on purpose
Black Panther suit? vibranium
His claws? vibranium

Are things as bad as they say they are, over there?
Do all the boys rent out their girlfriends to pay the bills?

Welfare.

Media pushing the fuck outta this shit. I don't think I've ever seen a promo campaign like it

Marketing budget

Marketing to whites

How did CIA?

It's a suit thin enough to conform to his muscles, made out of vibranium (a metal). That should stop a knife's edge across the surface, but a bullet would hit very hard, even causing severe internal hemorrhaging in softer spots. Captain America can't just get shot and shrug it off, he needs his shield, and he's an enhanced super-soldier. Why can Black Panther, just because of his ancient black magix?

I'm being stupid on purpose? You're the dumb fuck who thinks it's perfectly resonable that vibranium should scratch vibranium. A material doesn't scratch itself like that, because it's equally hard. That means that Black Panther's vibranium is stronger than Captain's shield, somehow containing an even harder material or just being better in composition somehow. So essentially he's stronger than someone like Captain America in every way, hell, he's stronger than almost all of them except the Hulk, or Stark with his infinite amounts of "lol you got me but you didn't get the real me, it was remote-piloted"-gimmicks.

>You're the dumb fuck who thinks it's perfectly resonable that vibranium should scratch vibranium
We are talking about a metal that absorbs kinetic energy, a metal that more or less says fucks you to the laws of physics. Anything goes, also P=F/A

unabashed race baiting and racial division used to market capeshit

>he thinks funnybooks matter nowadays
Nah. Even with the comics pushing him, Black Panther was never really popular. Nobody knew or cared who the full mask batman clone was.
But now that there is a profitable movie out, *poof*, instant a-lister.

>movie about black hero who is canon richest human on earth in the universe
>Sup Forums spergs out because "muh circlejerk black people reeeee"
>movie gets shit ton of free publicity
>marketing team realizes they can politicize this for $$$
>Sup Forums makes movie sell shit tons

I was never going to see it but after all the marketing on here I'm going today.

Black Panther was shilled by media with fake votes, so hipsters unaware of politics jumped on the bandwagon harder than usual, and the communists joined the niggers because it's affirmative action and virtue signaling rolled into one.

You are looking into the abyss with all this over analyzation of a Jew plot

I wasn't aware that Vibranium magically absorbs kinetic energy without transferring it. Well that makes no sense. I guess it's just a comic book thing anyway. It's bullshit how self-inserts/pandering characters are always basically invulnerable (something like a Jewish self-insert for DCs Superman, or in this case Marvel's Black Panther for pandering to blacks).

Didn't they have one bulletproof black guy already? Luke Cage, he's even got his own Netflix show and it's actually not too bad. I accept Luke Cage a lot more, since he's an actual result of scientific experiments and stuff, he's some kind of freak of an experiment, which is a lot more plausible as far as stories goes than: "This nigger has found a way to make a spandex-like suit that is invulnerable, when even Stark couldn't do it".

It's just for fun. It's funny how he's called the Black Panther, an actual black supremacist organization/aspiring terrorist organization (made up of blacks, so too low IQ to actually achieve anything), and how they made him basically invulnerable and better at inventing stuff than someone like Stark, a super-genius inventor, yet people don't see any of it as the pandering it feels like.

They take group A, think "What do they want?" and then make that exact character. No flaws, just exactly that character, and it's invulnerable. Why do people lap it up, with any character?

This is what it sounds like when a scrawny beta male tries to talk sports. Spews retardation everywhere with glaring obviousness he never participated in the hobby and just wants to be upset.

That movie really triggered you and the rest of /pol.

How did niggers go from being considered subhuman to superhuman?

>C list
>A list
????

>I wasn't aware that Vibranium magically absorbs kinetic energy without transferring it. Well that makes no sense.
That's the biggest thing about it.

>NEETs that fap to underage cartoon girls
>going to watch a movie

Comics are garbage, when will you grow up

I live in Atlanta as a waiter and about 75% of my coworkers are black. Every single one has tickets to see the movie. Every theatre in Atlanta has sold out because of every black person trying to see this movie.
Basically, what I’ve gathered is that the black community really just wants some shit to do. Here a multi billion dollar studio made a big Afrocentric action movie starring the hottest black people right now, so of course they’d see it.

>It's bullshit how self-inserts/pandering characters are always basically invulnerable
>or in this case Marvel's Black Panther for pandering to blacks).
Oh sure you cry about Black Panther having a suit made from it but you're fine about Capitan America having it. Which one is it going to be? Either both has it or none has it. As for Cage his power are iron skin and super strength.

Also do yourself a favour, stop falling asleep and pay attention to the story, vibranium isn't something that came from blacks going ogaa booga while hitting a metal. Shit came from space, landed in Wakanda and they found a way to use it
>It's funny how he's called the Black Panther, an actual black supremacist organization/aspiring terrorist organization
oh great we have the ghost of J. Edgar Hoover is shitposting on Sup Forums

>He isn't
>(((They))) didn't learn from Jedi
>Disney is next to crumble

$130 per day per for 10 years and up. You think blacks and Illegals plan 10K family vacations to those parks? 5 Years from now the parks will be empty compared to the past.

Of course these kike shills would hate a pure Aryan like Jason Bateman

>Come see this movie to not be racist
>The black characters are actual spear chuckers

*tugs on collar*

Affirmative action

Whjy do all of them have hard nipples?

I don't read comics. All I get of it would be from movies or shows more or less. If I want deeper stories from comics to explain parts, like for the DC shows, I watch some autist like Emergency Awesmome ramble his way through the episode, and I'm all set.

(inb4 he gets triggered even harder)

Fucking wonder metal. Why does Cap' take hits on his shield as if they have a force of impact though?

Captain has a lot of weaknesses. He's just a regular guy beefed up to 11, not invincible. He's not bulletproof all over with a weapon that cuts through anything, even material equally strong to it.

As I said, Luke Cage is the only character they should've had for that. Super strength, impenetrable skin that somehow stops him from getting internal injuries from getting shot. He's perfectly fine, even though he's literally wearing a hoodie while getting shot (>implying) because he's actually just a freak of experiments, which in a super hero setting makes a hell of a lot more sense.

If this wakandan super nigger is so smart, why does he fight like some primitive fuck? Why doesn't he invent cool weapons, like Stark, or enhance himself through science experiments as well? With niggers, it's always "muh connection nature/ancestors" because they have no actual lore to base anything off, so you have to just make shit up.

Why do they have to always pick the offensively ugly ones?

>dindunuffium
Underrated

Whenever there is a all black case movie released I stay the hell away from the theatre. The theatre must accept EBT because every nigger in Atlanta shows up.

>ctrl+F "twista"
>0 results

Top kekk

The same way Guardians of the Galaxy did. No one knew they existed until 2014. The marvel brand is really strong now, all they need to do is make a half decent movie.

Alt-right idiots being triggered and providing free marketing. You all caused this.

Social Engineering

Because americans are retarded and obsessed with niggers.

F̞̬͍̀͐͑̑̎e͎ḓ̊́̈̐̑e̘͇͌̎̓͑̃ͫ̚r̨͇̰͖͇͓͉͗ͭ̈͆͛ǎ͉͚̝̦͔̥̗̒͟l̙̳̺̣̠̇́ ̹̪̼͓̎͛̒͠s͈̤̪̤͎͓ͭ̀͋ͤ̈ȕ͎̼͔̫̟͔͊̐͒̎b͇͉̘ͣ̾ṡ͙͟i̸ͪ̀̏ͣ̈́d̳̪̮͎ͤ̉ͤͬi̭̒̔̐ͫͅz̴̹̳̺̺̎̋ͅi̥̫̦ͩ͡n͕̞̮̫͇̄̌ͭ̽g͇̙͈̖͕̎̍ ͖̻͍̦̭̫ͭͤ͌ͦ̚ő͈̳̖̮̫̠̘̃̈͊̂͑̂͡f̩̮̳̩̘͚̐͆͂ͦͦ ̢̗͎̯̋͑͌̀̐͊̆t̫͋͋͂͞h͉̹̭̜́ͨͅḛ̰͚ͤ́ͅa̭̯̺̘͋ͪͨͧ̌̕t͔̘̾̊̉̍̌ͧr͔̃̾ͩ̄ͯ̏ͧ͢ḙ̺̼ ̼̯̠͖͛͑̎̂̚̚ͅạ̝͓̪̦̳̝̾̍̒t͇͓t̺̘̠͓̣͡è̫̘͙͋̍̔ͪ̆͌n͓͚͇̆̀͌́ͧ̑͛͘d̢̫̘͇̞͕̀́ͅe̡̼̻͒͑̑̉n̻͍̺̭̳̽ͩ̊̑ͤͯ̎c̹̳̙͚̒ͤ͞e̱̝ ̯̯̖͈̮̂͌͛́̕b̷͉̗͚̻ͣͫ̋͑̉́̓û͕̿t̢̫̯ ̠̝͙̩͈̊͛ͪ̎ͨ̚͝ͅl̦̗̙̬͎̜̓͗ē̖͕͙̑ͧ͌͢ț̤̙͛͌̄ṣ̥̬̯̭͌̊͆̾͐ͬ ̬͕͕̖̓ͯb̰̱͉̱̂e̦̝͉̘̬̊͑ͅ ̘̭̣ͬͮ̏̂͆ͩ̚ͅhͭ̂̍̒ơ͋͒̏͋n̼͎͉̫̍̓e̸̯̼ș̄ͩ͑͋͆̚t̠̳̎ͅ ̖͎̠͇͑ͯͯͪt̙͇h͖̪̟̉i͇̬̓ͯ̑̍̒̏s̷̬͈̈́ͦͭ ̻͚̝̠̦͙͙̋i͚͚ͯs͒͂͞ ̧͙̱̫̄ͦ̈́̏̓ā͕̰̜̙͔ ̻̝̦͓̰̓̓̒͆̂͟ģ͈̳r̵̞͎̱̠̯̙̠̓̄ͭ̿ͮē͒͢ä̡͎̘̖̯͕͖̱́̐͆̓t͇̻̍ͬ͑̒̽ ͎ͬͮ̃́͐͆m̫̽͗̌̇o̫̖̽ͬm̡̖̤͎̜̺̏ͯͤͧͦ̐̚ͅe̱̒ͣͤ͂̐ṋ̱̼͐̆̎́͐ͅt̰̳̣̠ͦ̈́͊ ͉̜̗̮ͨͨ̆̿ͮf̰o̘͖̹̣̤͆ͣr̰̳̩̣̱ͦ͑͐̽̃͒ ̘̭̮͓͐͢m̸̱͙͎̙ͮ̋͋̍͗̉̚o̮͇̓̏ͬͫ͂ṿ͇͎̪̬̖̏̈́̓̑̓ͅi͚͈̐e̙̻̪̭̟s̼̱̻̝̖̭̘̄́̐ ̶̼̭ͤ̓͂c̡̬̭͋̽o̡̊ṁ̬͎̻̱͚ͪ̏ͩ̀p̳͋͊̆̋̓͒ą͓͖̝͂̑r̞̭͋e͔̗͎̥̣̞̎ͅḏ͖͚͎͉̑̿ͅ ̢̪̳̥̮͚̑̈́͂ͪ̊́t̪͛ͣͬ̈́o̢ ̙̹̋͗͊͑ͯ͠ṯ͔̱͉̱ͅh̻̞̹͔̀ͯe̥̝͈͖̐́̚ ̪͈̗̱͊̑ͅs̔̔̃t̶̪̐ͮͤ̏̈́͂u͙̫ͪͮ̿̽̑p͚̫̩̱̼̰̤̌̿̆̐͐͡i̴̭̜̗̜d̓̌ͪ͝ ̺̣̟ͪs̫͇̖̮͙̼ͪͯ͌̃͌̋h̤̘̻͔̦͂̈̄͊ͭ̂ĩ͚̖̖̥̜̏ͫt̰̬̩̳͔̓͒͆ ̳̤̙̽̊̔̒ͬ̔̓͜lͧ͒̏ͩ͋̈̂ĩͤ̓̑̌͑̀k̠̣̺̱͉̠͌̈́͊ͭ̚e͈͕̟̯ͫ̆̋ͅ ̼̜͆ͭ̎͐̈̈g͓͐͑a̧̞͎ͪ͐ͪ̏̊m̙̞͎̙͇͛ͩ̉ͩ̆͘ȅ̫ͭͮ̂ͦ͘ ̴͙̬̥̜̺̃ͭ̈́n͓̝ͭͨ̑ͧi̠̺̝͕͎͚̥̍̆̒ͭ͒g̸͔̳̥̱͚̞̰̊ͮ̓ͤ̃ͭh͇̯͙ͧͩͤ͋̂̓̚̕t̡̫̏ ̝͊͊̒̄ͅo̸͕̻͈̮̜̖̘ͬ̓̿ͧ̃ṟ̮̼̠̠̳ ̧̝̠͈̄̃a̬̦̰͔͕ͭ̽̎̋͆̚͜ͅn̖͕̰̱͎͉̈́͐̏͛͑̇ŷ̠ͪͩ̈̿͢t̟̪̦̖̣́̋̑ͣ̈̇h̨̺̭̩̘͚̩͗̈͋̆ͯ̃̌i̙̦͚̊̚n͍̮͑̑g̢͖̤̮̞̞͒̉ ̞w̙̌i͙̯͇̳͇͆̄͑t̴̜̪̊ḥ̴͓̼̩̆͂ͅ ̟̤͇͗͢ͅj̦̏̒̊͆a̸͆ͯͯs̫ͯǫ̹̻͂̆ṋ̡͇̗̣͇ͅ ͚̼̱̋͋̐̎̈́b̭̳a̖͙̗̰̰̓̌̈́t̻e̔ͧͪm̴̪͚͓̞̫̟̑̋̈͛a̳̼̩̻͈͉ͮ̈́͐̚̚ͅn̮͇̥̈́͑̃ͫ

The A list gets their own games and cartoon shows. The B list are side characters on these shows and games. The C list is neither.

Even comic sales would show you why you are retarded.

Black pandering?

Captain America is peak human, borderline superhuman. Black Panther is the shame, but while Cap got a super soldier serum to get his peak humanity Black Panther took herbs blessed by the panther God. Before you start crying again, do know that not everyone survives taking the herbs.

He fights because it works for him, why does Captain America fight like a primitive fuck? Furthermore he does have weapons.
>With niggers, it's always "muh connection nature/ancestors"
Yes just like it's always "we are the best at everything no matter what" with white people. Just like how Dr Doom is the best at everything because Dr Doom. Läser du ens serietidningar människa? Har du nånsin ens hört om Fantomen?

Dont Worry Thanos is gonna curb stomp them all soon enough anyways.

Obama
Black Panther was a fair B-tier superhero after Blaxpoitation, but after 2008 he and Luke Cage were promoted.
At least they are not doing a movie about Northstar... Yet

>I don't read comics
>I get it explained to me
>I have no understanding of the universe
>I still get triggered by it

Who had ever said whites "invented" slavery? If anything, it probably existed before homosapiens.

the same way wakanda from niggerfantasy bacame niggermovie

Black Panthers push started in 2006, 3 years before Obama.

Affirmative action. And then he falls right back to C list.

>when the Shariablue bot has an else if error

Fair enough I guess, some herb that nobody else has heard about because only blacks live on the bare ground. Makes sense I guess. The fighting was more of an annoyance at the fact that people claim these characters are really smart, but then they break out into a 15-minute fight instead.

I prefer something like the Punisher, where he piles up the bodies all around him as he (somewhat) realistically shoots all of the bad guys.

>Yes just like it's always "we are the best at everything no matter what" with white people.
Firstly, it's how it works in reality most of the time. Secondly, not really. Most non-pandering superheroes have some rather obvious and immediately exploitable weaknesses. None of them derive their power from their ethnicity. For example Dr Strange learned his powers from a Ching Chong, he wasn't just handed them because he's white.

As I've said, someone like Luke Cage is perfectly fine because there's some merit to how he got his powers. He didn't cheese his way to them by being super-smart, while actually not being super smart. He's just a regular guy that got experimented on, and that's fine.

>Fantomen
Är han oövervinnlig med superkrafter som följd av "hurr min koppling till naturen för svarta är så primitiva att de fortfarande kan räknas som urfolk"? Nej. Faktum är att Fantomen använder RYKTET om att han lever för evigt, han gör inte faktiskt det rent fysiskt. Han dyker sedan upp och slår folk på käften på traditionellt vis. Han tar inte 100 kulor i bröstet utan problem, för att sedan slåss för hand trots att han verkar vara ett super-geni (med Wakandas tekniknivå) som nog troligare skulle använt ett vapen som inte krävde att han nästan kramade sin motstånda för att nå dem.

I wonder how much Josh Brolin made just turning up for a few seconds in earlier movies.

>Bawww I'm triggered so I'll call him triggered too ;__;
Nice one, kiddo. I even called it in the reply.

black panther came out in the 70s and was fighting the klan... this isnt something new

He learned to B himself.

the left claimed episode 7 proved leftist faggotry sells. then episode 8 ruined their entire narrative

black panther 2 would perform half as well making it nothing worth mentioning. of course we dont have final box office tallies of it globally yet as its still in theaters. in another month it will end its run and then we can talk numbers OP

kek. Apparently shillbots weren't easy enough to detect.

Well, Blade was even more obscure, being a supporting character from Tomb of Dracula, a cult-classic among horror fans, but otherwise a little-known series even to most comics readers (Blade wasn't even in Toei's Tomb of Dracula anime). And yet, he was Marvel's first genuine box office success. If a character like that could work, eventually they would have tried pushing Black Panther anyway. Hell, Snipes even said he would have preferred playing BP over Blade.

Don't worry though. Plenty of movies "break records" in the first few weeks, even 'progressive' shit. The real interesting numbers will be after the virtue signaling dies down and all the campaigns to take nigs to see it stop.

Already, SJWs, Kangs and Antifa are turning on the film and are sympathizing with Killmonger and calling T'Challa an Uncle Tom. It'll be just like Iron Man 3 and Fembusters. Everyone will virtue signal about how great it is and how the twists are the greatest of all time, then when either the hype dies down or normie nerds warm to it, they'll find something "problematic" to bitch about and retroactively declare everyone who supported the film racist and deny they ever liked it.

Jews

He was used to sell Marvel to black kids, they're doing the same now.

Also, Captain America can't be anywhere near as smart as someone like Black Panther from Wakanda, secret super-technology city of Africa, where they somehow have suits that make you invulnerable, but aren't smart enough to sit back and shoot while wearing the invulnerability spandex. Surely they have infinitely firing weapons too? Why not use them?

Captain America is just some random army recruit, there's nothing special with him other than that they experimented on him. I assume he's a melee fighter because his role is to storm the front lines and such, push forward, and because he's basically a tank with the shield that can't be hurt by anything (except Wakandan dindunuffium, which is stronger than vibranium and thus can tear right through it). Ultimately, the fighting without guns is mostly to prolong it and make it more varied, it has no real practical reason, but for some characters you could make a reason.

This. And all the Marvel stars guilt tripping/manipulating fans into going to see it.

That's kinda hot.

Good so you are Swedish I just wanted to confirm it. Now lets return to your trigging.

You are trolling or being stupid on purpose, through all your nonsenical mumbling I lost track what your issue is with Black Panther. You're upset that a fictional character is from Africa and got his power from the resources of his land?
>None of them derive their power from their ethnicity
Neither does Panther

Why do you care? wtf does it matter?
It's just a fucking movie....
I know we iz nuffin to you crackers. 500 years of you
screaming the same shit over and over.
Get Over it!!!!

Guess the bots got an error

Guess the bots got an error
The blacks got played because of the race bait, we got baited out because of the WE WUZ KANGZ shit and made memes about it.
Whoever made this movie masterfully played both sides. It was actually a mediocre movie, but it was nothing exceptional.

They saw him as a way to represent the poor, oppressed minorities and knew they'd eat it up. Same with Wonder Woman for the women.

>Guardians of the Galaxy were also C list super heroes

practically D list, really. Black Panther is a rock star compared to them.

They built a wall.