HAPPENING - DC RELEASES NEW COMIC STORIES SYNOPSIS

bleedingcool.com/2018/02/19/john-cunningham-change-dc-comics/

>1. Before he was Batman, he was Bruce Wayne. A reckless boy willing to break the rules for a girl who may be his worst enemy.

>2. DC announced Wonder Woman: Tempest Tossed by the Speak and Chains writer Laurie Halse Anderson. With a 15-year-old Wonder Woman on Paradise Island who sees drowning refugees and disobeys her mother Hippolyta to rescue them. She becomes caught up in their struggle, becoming a refugee herself. Washing up on a foreign shore, she is met by two UN workers — one called Steve and another called Trevor.

>3. Melissa de la Cruz’s Gotham High: a Multicultural Love Triangle Between Batman, Catwoman, and Joker. A Bruce Wayne high school graphic novel with a 17-year-old part-Chinese Bruce Wayne and DC villains as high school teenagers.

>4. Mariko Tamaki and Steve Pugh’s Harley Quinn is an Intersectional Activist Comic About Drag Queens

>5.Beautiful Creatures’ Kami Garcia Starts Line of Teen Titans Graphic Novels, Before They Were Superheroes. She will explore the Teen Titans lives before they realise they have powers, as a series of coming-of-age graphic novels.

>6. Minh Lê introduced us to the youngest Green Lantern, the 13-year-old Tai. Tai discovers that his grandmother was a secret Green Lantern, and he inherits her jade ring. Tai then goes on to uncover his grandmother’s life’s secrets as well as grapple with the new powers he has. Lê he has drawn on his own life in an immigrant family and his own grandmother and her life story, and it has become a very personal story to him.

CONT...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3rpmctmC_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>7. His Super Sons story out in April next year, featuring Jonathan Kent and Damian Wayne, the sons of Superman and Batman, will be about climate disruption. With Lower Metropolis under twelve feet of water, with super storms cycling around the world destroying farmland and with what Ridley described as “a coastal ambush” of refugees heading to Denver and Lincoln, Nebraska as the coastline get flooded.

>8. DC Comics gave some more details of the Superman Smashes the Klan graphic novel by Gene Luen Yang, and how it ties directly into the Superman vs The Klan radio serial from the forties. Because that is why the comic is set in 1946: it tells the story of an American Chinese girl who moves to Metropolis to find herself and her family’s ethnicity targeted by the Ku Klux Klan. Through her experience with Superman and the radio serial, she learns to overcome some of the trials and understand what it means to be American.

>CHINK PANDERING

I like the Harley Quinn Intersectional Activist Comic About Drag Queens and Wonder Woman saving drowning (((refugees)))

Can't make this shit up

summary?

Mandatory trannies, refugees, climate change in all DC comics from now on

>an American Chinese girl who moves to Metropolis to find herself and her family’s ethnicity targeted by the Ku Klux Klan
This fits, because the Klan is famous for chasing away chinese girls.

I'd still rather buy DC over Marvel. Marvel has overdosed on tumblr tier SJWism.

The actual Marvel comics realise they don't have to try anymore what with that Disney money.

DC's movies keep standing on a knife edge, so they have to make up for it by still writing the odd decent story.

How pathetic has this country become that superhero movies and comic books are considered the height of cultural enrichment? Ironically, kids l won’t even be reading this fucking shit, only ugly fat men in there 30s and 40s. Of course it will eventually trickle into the films, where only the brain dead millennials will sing it’s praises. I say to (((them))) keep up the good work, they’re building us a massive army the likes of which they could never imagine. The eternal millennial will be our biggest road block in the future. We must crush their cultural Marxism by allowing them to crush themselves.

The absolute fucking state of my country...

>buying comic books
Kys

Sup Forums here, none of these are ongoing series and won't even be canon. DC are doing the smart thing and setting this shit outside of their main runs, which was Marvel's biggest mistake. The creators producing all this shit were part of a recent "Young Creators" workshop at DC.

No happening.

Sage

Sup Forums is shite

t. Sup Forums

>d-don't worry guys it's nothing

Ffs

Try and dispute any of this on Sup Forums and get banned immediately for being "off topic". Maybe I should come to Sup Forums to discuss the comic and cartoon propaganda.

>Washing up on a foreign shore, she is met by two UN workers
and is promptly raped by them as per Blue Helmet

>Harley Quinn is an Intersectional Activist Comic About Drag Queens
Just art imitating life, desu.

I kind of thought that was what was going on as I was reading it. Smart move by DC. Marvel fucked up by not doing it that way first. All these will be lacking is an Elseworlds subtitle.

>none of these are ongoing series and won't even be canon
its just a question of time to be

>We literally learned nothing from Marvel's comic book crash and burn!

>All these will be lacking is an Elseworlds subtitle.
And an audience willing to buy your fagshit.

>DC comics earned 3,000 gallons of Astroglide, twenty liters of hair die, and 168 buttplugs this quarter...
>sadly, only their editors thought of that as a profit

After the new 52 blunder I really cant care anymore. Didnt really care to begin with. Batman the animated series is the only batman fit for consumption.

at first i though who is this pedo dressing his little daughter like a slut, 1 google search later literally retching

1. isn't even so bad. Classic romantic cliché storyline.
But all the rest? Holy fucking shit they're gonna go bankrupt.

would it surprise you, if i told you he was a kike?

>the look of pain in his eyes
the jew must reap what they sow

>at first i though who is this pedo dressing his little daughter like a slut

youtube.com/watch?v=O3rpmctmC_M

>teen titan lives before they had powers
The fuck? I though Robin's whole gimmick was that he had no powers. Starfire was born with hers. Don't remember beastie or raven, but I'm sure 90% of this will be "evil wyte peepo tortured cyborg and made him a cripple, now he becomes a genius and builds his cyborg shit
>CONT
oh for fucks sake not more shit

>she is met by two UN workers — one called Steve and another called Trevor.
and then they fuck the shit out of her, right?

They may not be completely burning the ship down but they have lit it on fire. This is the same retardation as Marvel and will have similar results.

Eh, I've heard some anons who owned shops, or USED to own shops, claim that in order to be able to buy the main runs, they have to fill their orders with garbage like this. That sits on the shelves. One also posted shipping invoices vs. comic counts, and in some cases they'd ship 40 extra free copies of the trash, presumably to inflate their distribution numbers and create an artificial sense of "demand" for le diversity and le progressiveness.

Heh. With the SJW purge going on in Marvel, it's not surprising that the mental illness migrates to DC, like an unwanted cold/flu. Time to force DC to also purge their SJWs. Time to deplatform the extreme Left off major outlets.
>They could go to Image - Image is faggots nowadays anyways

>Don’t worry guys, this is just marketed to KIDS
That’s even fucking worse. They’re trying to get in on the ground floor and brainwash them early with this gay shit. It’s fucking propaganda for children

Now with 99% moar faggot!
Plus tranny kids!!