How Banks Could Control Gun Sales

>What if the finance industry — credit card companies like Visa, Mastercard and American Express; credit card processors like First Data; and banks like JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo — were to effectively set new rules for the sales of guns in America?

>PayPal, Square, Stripe and Apple Pay announced years ago that they would not allow their services to be used for the sale of firearms.For example, Visa could easily change its terms of service to say that it won’t do business with retailers that sell assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and bump stocks, which make semiautomatic rifles fire faster.

Well Sup Forums, how are you going to buy guns when the (((finance industry))) bans them?

DO IT WATCH THE RISE OF LINK HAPPEN YOU FAGGOTS

ALL NO COINERS FUCKED

Oh gosh it's too bad there isn't a form of currency that is physical and green and can be shoved up OP's ass

>go to bank/atm
>withdraw cash
>???
>profit

Oh noes, you mean I'll have to buy something with currency instead of credit (debt)?

Plus no paper trail. Good idea OP.

>go to ATM to get cash instead
>buy gun
>all this money these companies spent trying to prevent gun ownership is wasted

Do it faggots, prove Jackson right

Cash, gold and silver coins. What the fuck is wrong with you OP? Are you actually a retarded cocksucking faggot in real life?

Cash or precious metals in private sales. How you going to stop that? Protip: you can't.

Hmm do the Jews want to take away your guns more than they want to take your money?

It would have a huge effect on online gun sales, but only a marginal effect on physical brick and mortar gun sales.

The ATM machine in the LGS would make awesome fees

Cash/Coins = jews BTFOed. Remember all they care about is money in the end.

it would finally be an issue big enough for everyone to boycott those banks, people would all move to local credit unions

>what if companies decided that they wanted to make less money
who the fuck thought this was a good idea for an article

With cash?

What about the sale of trucks?

Bitcoin will overtake banks anyway.

put nano gps tracker to each dollar bills. expensive, i know, but effective.

Daily reminder

The banking industry already makes it a pain in the ass. Lots of banks wont work with companies in the firearms industry. In some states it's seems to be a lot worse than others. Especially for smaller companies. I think the banks have been working with state attorney generals in blues states for years to put the squeeze on FFLs and small manufacturers.

>stop using credit and debit cards
>start using checks and cash again

Gee that sure was hard to get around.

bitcoin ! 10 out of 10 bankers hate this trick !

Every fucking time

no longer surprised

Finance company overthrowing constitution. Hahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha WTF PUTS A GUN ON CREDIT IN THE FIRST PLACE BAHAHAHAHAHAH. OP youre a fucking loser. Aha a bank taking guns hahahahaha what a joke this is.

anyone have that headline about corporations being our conscience instead of church?

Businesses hate money now?

CASH MONEY NIGGA

found it

This is getting fucked, and this seems very illegal.

member when the left still pretended not to be in bed with finance and corporate america? i member.

Pepperidge farm does.

when leftists fall for corporate opportunism

First uniintended consequence that comes to my mind? What little monitoring of firearms transactions that is currently possible disappears altogether as all firearms transactions require cash. Shooting themselves in the foot is something libtards are good at.

Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if the State tries to remove cash from the system soon. Declare all notes nonvaluable and you have to take it all to the bank before a certain date.

Wasn't this already done with "operation chokepoint" a few years back?

not wishing to go full blown tin foil hat on you anons but this would actually be one of the significant 'control' benefits to 'phasing out' paper / coin based currency; which is happening (albeit gradually at present). the phasing out isn't actually all that gradual in the uk, many places now take wireless card transfers / bluetooth phone transfers at the tills. i wouldn't be surprised if its one of those things where you figure it'd take a century but it'll be more like "what's a coin?" twenty years from now; massive generation shift.

and inb4 "what about people without a phone?", they can still use cards. or if you want some paper form of money (a money order from your account), sign it out at the bank. there are definitely advantages to it (not carrying all the paper / coins around / security) but that also comes with the disappearance of anonymity / potential freedom of choice.

>bitcoin ! 10 out of 10 bankers hate this trick !

yeah, the government in the US / Europa & media are being very quiet about that (beyond commenting on how its connected with all kinds of terrible illegal things and unstable) but i suspect at least someone at the federal reserve / bank of bong has realise that it actually poses an existential threat to the influence the government can have over the public. you can 'force' people to live a particularly way / do a particular thing just with the threat of hobo'isation / destitution; if you control the means by which people enter that state, you've got them by the b-aaaalZ

on point

>(((banks))) stop allowing them to use credit cards
>people starts buying guns with physical currency instead and can start tipping
>more profit for gun sellers
based

>What if banks are allowed to determine what people can do with their money
OP is retarded.
/thread.

>(((They))) would give up debit/credit fees to control firearms
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

did the jidf get themselves a toothpaste proxy? how very enterprising.

All of the small gun stores in my area that I’ve been to don’t even accept cards, cash only.

Who the fuck tips the salesman at a store? What the fuck is wrong with your country?

>by Andrew Ross (((Sorkin)))

>JIDF
>Arguing AGAINST letting jews determine what you can do with your money
Burger is also retarded.

Good post.

You better start tipping the clerks and salesman user. Who knows how many pairs of shoes, guns, gallons of gas, or computers you’ve bought that have been covered in spit.

that's not how capitalism works
oh these socialites are so far up their own arse they think monopoly economy is a natural thing in a purely capitalist society

No one in the generations coming up carry cash unless they work in the service industry. I worked as a delivery driver and got paid cash daily. It was great. Now I rarely have more than $20 in cash total, let alone on my person.
People already consider large amounts of cash as related to illegal activity. 20 years is a good estimate.

i started working at a retail store recently (kind of down grade salary wise from pharma R&D). i already knew people paid by card a lot / could pay by wireless card / phone. i was surprised how many people actually do already (use the tap cards / phones... its more than one or two); it's definitely moving that way much quicker than a lot of people expect. they'll just see the benefit of it without realizing what else is entailed.

it'd be interesting to know what kinds of conversations large companies (e.g. walmart) have had with the federal reserve / government regarding accepting block chain currency.

for instance, at the store i work at, they are blatantly employing some people purely to make the store look better (e.g. massively overweight + not particularly motivated to begin with). i suspect this is so they can demonstrate they're helping the government meet employment quota's......

"hey look, we just created the 40,000 extra couple of hours a day jobs..... can you......?"

suspect the same thing may be happening with blockchain currency.

"yeah..... we can....... but can you also.... >not< get too involved with that"

because it could take off just as quickly as the wireless cards / phone apps if they do.

yes.

But (((banks))) already control the government.
What difference does it make?

>banks banning a multy million dollar industry
am I missing something here?

>this seems illegal
It's not. The guy who invented the 3D printed gun a few years ago had his business shut down by the banks. The printer company literally took its printer from him. So he invented a new one called Ghost Gunner. He then created an alternative to Patreon called Hatreon, that didn't limit free speech. The banks shut down Hatreon's processing of payments.

This is the future. Corporations are supplanting governments. Intel agencies like CIA have $6 billion contracts with Amazon for data hustling. Disney is now the leader of civil rights and feminism, and soon they'll introduce the concept of chimera rights, where human-animal hybrids, sort of like Chewbacca but more science-based, create moral arguments in the mainstream. I knw this sounds far fetched, but it's happening, corporations in China are trying to create a new slave class, the way you do this is to eek past the "fully human" argument. But American corps are investigating this too. Disney simply introduces the ideas to the public. Once corporations cause the youth to question what is "human," they can slowly take away rights by transferring watered down rights to chimeras and/or robots.

Disney's CEO Bob Iger will run for president, after he gets Michelle Obama into office in 2020, using a more female-centric Black Panther 2. That's a deal they've made. Sup Forums needs to sharpen itself to what is occurring.

What we're seeing in 2018, including with the FL school shooting fallout in Wasserman-Shultz's district under Scott Israel, is simply the playbook of the neoliberals for a Hillary presidency being put into action. That's why the map doesn't exactly fit the territory. Hillary planned to destroy Assad/Syria and use corporate collusion to degrade the 2A in her first two years. She and her corrupt squad are now acting from the shadows, using Gen Z to pressure Trump, via Ivanka and the (((MSM))).

they don't need to ban it to still influence & make lots of money from it; e.g. tobacco.

what'll happen is you'll end up needing to spend five times more to buy the stuff, but enough ppl will that they'll still be making the same amount out of it. but you'll be getting shafted.

Oh, please try this Jews. I would love nothing more than to sue you for violating my Constitutional rights and take all of your money.

Please DO.
>Pic very related

why is it that every argument for gun control involves setting up a system blatantly designed for tyrants to abuse?

Because the only ones who demand gun bans are tyrants. Gun bans have nothing to do with safety and everything to do with stopping you from shooting your oppressor overclass.

>Sorkin

Federal Reserve are immune to politics, yet credit card companies are using politics to rob the public of their right to arms. That's Jew America

if the governmemt no longer prints money, it no longer has power
>ceos are the moral core of america
good lord we are fucked then

>the way you do this is to eek past the "fully human" argument

trying to avoid slide thread but:

this is already kind of what happens with regards to developing anti-aids drugs. they used aborted tissue spliced into rats (then infect the rats with hiv) because they're then no longer legally testing the drug in a human; it's now a rat with human cells (bone, liver, thymus lumps) spliced into it.

^that isn't conspiracy or conjecture, it's actual fact (look up 'bone liver thymus rat model', or 'blt rat model' etc).

getting aborted would kind of suck to begin with. being spliced into some form of human / animal fuck up and then purposefully infected with aids is probably about the only way it can get worse.

the irony is that, even from a scientific point of view, the church is actually right about else you can fix that problem. the vast majority of ppl with aids are black and living in sub-saharan africa, or gay. they share one thing in common, lack of care with regards to the other person; e.g. gays don't have a primordial instinct to project girls on the off chance that they may actually be about to be pregnant, with their children. blacks flat out don't give a fok, 8 kids by 9 different moms and dads.

if they gave more of a fuck to begin with (ideally the church would want them married), aids wouldn't be a problem to begin with.

if you're white, straight, don't share needles, the chances of you contracting aids are basically nil.

How guns could control bankers.

>Disney is now the leader of civil rights and feminism
youre fucking right, the black panther marketing all but copyrighted every single sjw concept

Americans have enough guns and ammo stock piled that it doesn't matter who tries to take our rights away
Big bad gov
Big bad military
Big bad police
Big bad banks
Big bad corporations
None of it holds a candle to American Patriots, there are more guns than there are citizens in the US and if even one percent of those citizens feel that thier rights have been limited to the point that it's worth fighting for than that's an army of over 3 million people.

But it will never come to that, because those big bads a can do the math as well
This is how the second amendment protects all others

>what if all these credit card companies simultaneously decided they didn't want to make money?

trade guns for slaves like the good old days

This is true, but neoliberals and SJW Gen Z are oblivious to the advent of 3D printers that will, in a decade, pump out untraceable AR-15s in formidable numbers. The market will be flooded. It will be like Hollywood trying to stop piracy. Good luck.

Disney is having Marvel phase out guns from all its movies, only used by white male villains, in just the next three years. This will become a Hollywood mandate. The Jews are starting an ADL-like organization just to pressure Hollywood (themselves) and web companies like YouTube to ban positive-gun imagery.

We all see how real this is becoming. But not all of us understand how long this has been planned. The Clintons were anointed by TPTB to see this agenda through. It's a toxic, tentacle flinging monster, Disney-coloured Communism for the people, Technocratic Hyper-Capitalism for the Jews. How to cull the herd? Set off a false flag nuke in the Midwest or Southeast. Blame it on Putin/Assad. Less gun owners. Martial Law. Gun owners/sellers disenfranchised. Gen Z claps, cries, and pleas on CNN. Profit. We already have literal Congressmen on CNN conflating the 2A with hunting rights.

Trump better mind his 6, these fuckos are bringing a new type of war.

let's not forget julian assange being nonpersoned by banks and paypal. he calls it privatized censorship.

Yes. They already control the money supply.
Remington just went bankrupt, Marlin had all its skilled tradesmen fired, leading to a multiyear shut down. Bushmaster was shut down.
Guess who was behind the management company that bought them out? Soros.

They already tried that, dipshit.

We made our own paypal.

Then got very paranoid and moved to Money Orders and 5% discounts.

Fucking liberal dipshits need to learn recent history. How are all you faggots this dumb?

>Americans have enough guns and ammo stock piled that it doesn't matter

that's a seriously dangerous fall back position. even though the 2a 'nuts' are really vocal, you give them an inch on that and they'll take a mile; the 3 million ppl army is highly unlikely to show up, for fear of being the only 1 or 2, or 1,000 that do. it just needs continuous, persistent "no" responses.

i'm kind of amazed at how shit the gun community is in the US just for turning out to sign a petition. if they can barely be fucked doing that, the masses rising up (in any way shape or form) is out the window. there are a gijillion comments all over the web, pro-2a, yet the petitions struggle to get 100,000 cunts to click "sign" and check their email.

actively >harass< other 2a supporters you know into signing that shit. even if you think it won't go anywhere, it's better than silence, because the next argument will be "well no one complained....."

This was tried under Clinton, with banks refusing to open business accounts for gun dealers, or closing the accounts of existing customers.

>assault weapons
Jesus fucking Christ. We're expected to know/use faggots proper pronouns yet no one can use proper definitions when talking aboot firearms. "Assault weapons" are hard and expensive to obtain. Theres already plenty of laws governing full auto firearms.

kek, like clockwork

By going back to cash.

>what is bio-terrorism
They'll set off a nuke or deadly bio agent in the Bible Belt. It's like spraying a hornets nest. Survivors will come out stinging (shooting) but blow their loads or run off and atomize. I'm not saying patriots won't win, but it will be a pyrrhic victory. If Michelle Obama then Bob Iger become our next presidents, as planned, we're fuvked m8.

how about cash?

In the i.s. businesses MUST take cash.

>Petition
Have they ever achieved anything? The serious ones require names and addresses and there are obvious reasons gun owners don't what to give that info along side a petition that shows they are displeased with the government.

The first thousand participants would be the hardest, next 10,000 come quicker then the next 100,000

Just look at the armed protestors that showed up for the Bundy ranch stuff, and that was for fucking grazing rights

With cash you fucking pleb.

If you kill your citizens they can't pay taxes
If you attack a rural setting you won't get much out of your attack, if you attack an urban setting you take out more liberals than gun owners
If you nuke the Bible belt you starve

so nuke the suburbs and the ghettoes?

but your argument is kind of going in circles there because they'd be more likely to achieve more if more people signed them. and there'd be less risk involved to individual people if more people signed them; dilution. but if its that difficult to get petitions signed, actually getting people to physically move would be even more difficult.

even with a republican government at present, the cia will also be highly unlikely to allow any form of 100,000+ peoples army to begin assembling; even if it's literally just to shout a lot at the white house.

Thanks.
Bump

Some country's are already trying to get rid of it. Be on guard.

What I'm saying is that petitions are useless at best and honeypots at worst, that's why there are people who would fight but wouldn't sign a petition.
And the right to assemble is in the Constitution, preventing assembly only shows government being tyrannical ensuring you get 300,000 people next time

>kill your citizens they can't pay taxes
Uh, what is 9/11. They'll false flag a WMD, then declare war for the military Zio complex, which generates lot of cash. Like the 20 year MENA war we've been in that Gen Z doesn't even care about. Automation and talk of Socialized Income will create massive pressure on the Fed Gov, and you think they don't have this extrapolated with computers? The opioid crisis is arguably related to an early culling of the herd. And where is it occurring? The South.

Also, you say "US citizens," but Hillary and her covenant see global citizens only. The Clinton Global Initiative. These people don't care about Americans, their egos went global at Harvard.

And achieve what?

>Sorry sir, we can no longer accept a debit or credit card as a payment method
>We do have an atm three feet to my right though.

Wow, that was hard.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>EVERY
>FUCKING
>TIME

But in all honesty 88 nigger, you just had to look at the picture to see he was jewish.

That's why they are losing, they underestimated free citizens, Trump wasn't a fluke, not saying he's the greatest choice for president but he is proof that Americans just wanted anything but status quo and globalists with all thier reach and power we're helpless to stop it.

This would just make people close their bank accounts and use cash to buy weapons and weapon accessories.

Martial Law (gun restrictions; possible UN police force) + final Zio war, or Civil War 2 for neoliberal paradigm shift aka whitey btfo

What did they get from 9/11? Lindsey Graham was hinting at a nuke being set off on the coast of S Carolina by Iran, just three years ago. Shit was on Fox News