What happens to all the edgie girls covered in tattoos when they realise being edgy was just a phase omce theyre in...

What happens to all the edgie girls covered in tattoos when they realise being edgy was just a phase omce theyre in their 30's?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6b62f336-ff42-42b9-a23d-212d4d6ca5d8
vimeo.com/69310297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They start spending all their time on twitter and get half a dozen cats

30's... I give them a thorough dicking, make them feel like teenagers again.

suicide or they become a cog in destroying society

SAGE

use feminism as an excuse for why no man will touch them

ding ding ding

they spend the rest of their post 30 life alone with their child who is their 'world'

Same thing as happens to all women when they hit the wall without kids. They start dying their hair and going to anti-Trump rallies to deal with their depression.

In their 40's with visible tats is another thing altogether

Those are 18-20 someyhing year olds atill going through a "this is who i really am mum" phase

Plastic surgery to try to stsy hot if they have too many to be removed.
OR
Dress modestly, get a decent hair cut so they can try to hide their past and trick some poor bastard into dating them.
OR
Spend tons of money of removal but still have ruined skin and roastie vagene.

But all three usually lead to loneliness, cats and suicide. We're about to see something amazing as nearly an entire generation of childless unmarried women deal with being unmarried and infertile into their 40s, 50s and 60s.

They realize that if they want to hold a guy's attention, they have to go all out sexually for the guy, all the time. If they claim even once that they "like pain" they better get used to their butt getting stuffed more often then their pussy. And, after about a week, the guy who has been pounding her rectum calls it off so his wife won't find out. Little miss tat then goes home and cries because another guy doesn't "love" her, maybe spends some time with her kids if she has any, then either goes back on the hunt, or repeats the process with the next guy who talks to her.

I just rhibk a lot of these hipster girls with the obscure fadhion and the tattoos are actually normies inside annnd way to normie to live like that forever.

And then becomes a mid-40s prostitute so she can still get laid and have money to eat.

Cry until laser removal is paid for by big daddy government

They become President of the United States of America

getting dicked by self destructive losers like me for a month

I don't expect you to have much experience with American feminists, but no the fuck it isn't. The older they get, the more visually aggressive they become.

You're wrong.

What we are seeing now with these dyed hair feminists is a recent fashion trend.

A lot of their activism is motivated by fashion and fashionable opinions in a scene they are trying to belong to.. hence the hair.

Tattoo removal has improved significantly in the past 20 years, it's going to be big business in the near future

Not always. Sometimes they become nutritionists, get breast implants, and scour the internet on social or occult related forums looking for young men to hit on so they can offer to pay for the younger guy to move to Canada and live for free as long as the guy fucks her constantly.

they become dull

My wife has hers. It's still fucking hot

They get shitty jobs, gain weight and have extremely low self esteem. Then I come crawling in like a fucking roach out of the woodworks and dick them down.

Tattoos are ugly and from a distance look like big black and blue marks. Women wreck their bodies with this shit

>What happens

They find real men who are not intimidated by their wives sexual past because they know it's just a phase and deep down they feel fortunate to have caught such hot babes.

Who does this? Men aren't gold diggers like women.

Oh it's happened.

Is she slowly trying to transform into a Nigger?

How high do you have to be to just get every inch of skin on a limb stained permanently with ink?

So the fat/ugly beta guy they wouldn't touch 15 years ago. Yeah, there is a guy in my town pulling this off. He has fucked three former hotties no one will touch now. And he is going to marry the latest. Unbeknownst to him, she is still fucking other guys.

I almost called you a beta male, but that's way above what you really are. Maybe iota, or at max theta male should be used to describe you

Tell him

coal burners with baby mutts in welfare or massive suicides by drug overdose

We are talking tattoos not sex.

they turn to either likeminded women or cats

I know this (they secretly already are)

But what about the tattoos?

you could say the same about boys with tattoos
they all look shit when people get older
most of them look shit as soon as they get them

they pretend to not regret getting them done and attach some meaningless anecdote in hoped of nobody figuring out she had it done becase she was on a bender and the tattoo guy had the same one

Bump

Tbey are'nt all whote trash though.

A lot are normal background girls trying to be edgy.

I just can't imagine what will happen when they start to realise it's a phase.

suicide, hopefully

For example emo girls got their scars covered up with tattoos when they realised it was a phase hence why you see so many wrist tattoos now.

What happens when the hipster fad is over?

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6b62f336-ff42-42b9-a23d-212d4d6ca5d8

Why? If he is too stupid to see it then he deserves it. Redpills are best when bitterly swallowed.

The brit mentality right here
>I'd go for some used up depressed slut well past her prime, that's really hot haha

Ok, but still, a once pretty woman with "insert boners here" above her ass shouldn't realistically expect any sane man to settle down with her. If she keeps her body though, she can always expect "attention" then when the guy moves on she gets depressed. Then the cycle repeats itself.

This doesn't even make sense.

>got tattoos
>none of them show if I wear a t-shirt and shorts

thank god.

You realize it's not going to be a redpill if you let him marry that slut, but rather ruin him and likely drive him to suicide if he's not mentally very firm?

Just tell him faggot, he'll be destroyed enough over the broken trust. You don't have to let him run into something that will also financially fuck him up.

You know tattoos can be removed right

fashion has become more than just trends for women though. it's supposed to become part of their identity... basically it's a way for ethnically-indeterminate post-colonial mutts to feel unique in the cold world.

they'd no sooner give it up than you would disavow your (ideas about your) homeland and culture.

As for men, we have "tribes" based on dress. Suits, Rangler jeans, leather, etc. It's a language people understand very quickly.

I'm a lawyer. I see them everyday in juvenile court and criminal court. Used up. on meth. Boyfriend selling drugs. Still pretend they are hot shit on fb. It's really sad.

They give up being edgy / partying to become soccer mums at some point.

A lot of them will give up activism and protesting to ve soccer mums too.

I don't really fit a tribe.

Not all of them are rednecks though.

What I mean are the middle class hipster girls.

Not the tattood up white trash.

Tattoo removal will be a huge business when the tattoos up middle class girls start growing out of the edgy hipster phase.

The conversation I would most like to be “a fly on the wall for” is the one where she settles down and tries to explain the paw print..

From what I hear it is fairly painful. Takes multiple treatments. Something like sleeves or a large torso are not going to go without a hell of a fight.

My wife’s great uncle died a few years back at age 93. He got a tattoo of a girl on his left forearm when he joined the circus at age 14. In his 90s it was just a long, blue blur. If you really used your imagination you could convince yourself there might be a female form in there.

no, there'll just be "punk" soccer moms, etc. we actually already have them here.

SNL summed it up best, and get the mudshark dig at the very end
vimeo.com/69310297

I see a lot of them becoming nurses. So so many new nursing students ages 29-39.

I can instantly spot when a suit when they're slumming it in jeans.

If you really want to understand someone don’t look at their eyes. Look at their hands. The eyes may tell what they want but the hands betray what they DO.

she can wear normal underwear and cover nearly half her tattoo.

potentially underrated comment.

Investors take note. Tattoo removal, cat food, and cheap wine.

cheap wine

french flag

i see.

>make them feel like teenagers again.

why not just have sex with actual teenagers instead of settling for ugly cat ladies?

Same as men with tattoos, regret it at some point. I have a stylized 1776 tattoo on my upper left breast above my heart. So I am included in this category.

if shes clean who gives a shit who you shag?

Nothing?
What happens to the people on here who hit their thirties as a virgin and find that they don't really become a wizard?

People look like shit when they get older. A fifty year old woman isn't going to be hot whether she has tattoos or not.

Feminism
Dildos
Cats
Suicide

Did she tattoo her face as well?

>if she's clean
>used up 30 year old edgy roastie
That's actually a pretty big assumption you make, you know?

some did

Cat ladies!

It's an efficient market: the good ones are off the market early.

Men and women who are smart realize their opportunity well - almost as if buying a car off Craigslist: know your market, stay updated, be ready to move with the exchange - and know when to walk away from a bad deal.

I know a few past-their-sell-date gals. Age 30, it's assumed (rightly so) that they've had some issue. Their friends have thinned out and there's only so much gym/yoga/Pilates/Cross Fit anyone can make as center of their life.

The stereotype of the bridesmaids is true: those gals are usually getting laid before the bride is after the reception.

No... hell no...

DO NOT FUCK CRAZY !

$60 to get a tat, you'll spend five to ten times that getting it off.

None of them look good after a few years.

the betas of Sup Forums support her and her children

No its different you see, women cease to exist past their "sell by date" while all the virgin NEETs magically transform into distinguished, good looking, well rounded men who date supermodel chicks. Even if the girl with the faded out of date tattoos settles down it would never be with most of this board.

So what's wrong with announcing you saged?

they are just marking themself for the future Ausschwitz, they dont want to waste time

They probably marry guys with much larger dicks and income than you'll ever have.

See here's the problem with being more intelligent than your peers and knowing that it's pointless to warn them about stupid shit without triggering counter productive amygdala responses. Here's what fucking happens, their skin sags the colors and lines fade and you're left with ugly diarrhea on the skin. This ugly mess will be a massive red flag to their cock counts and devastate their chances of locking down some chump then. In point of fact they will have to compete with Gen Z girls and sex bots both of which are turning out to be a balm for the frustrated man looking for some relief and confidence to at-least start putting a life together. So these girls will be slag waste not even worth a drunken nights poke since hallways aren't fun and its likely you want no part of the ecosystem that's thriving around those parts. So they'll get depressed and blame man like they always do but this time no one will listen...

>memeflag

get out.

They are desperate for men and getting even more tattoos to signal to them that they are an easy catch.

what about all the other parts of his body? were they in perfect form, with a shitty tattoo stretched across them?

everyone dies, everyone winds down and degenerates into dust. im SO sure he really cared his tattoo which carries good memories of his youth didnt look like the day he got it.

how fuckin dumb are you reddit cunts

Fucking droopy ears everywhere.

I'm over 40 and got my last tattoo 2 years ago. May get another. Don't know yet. Married, 4 kids.

He always referred to it as his “mis spent youth”.

Let me break it down for you Anons.

>Females trying to be edgy
Females are not capable of being edgy.

>Females capable of independent thought.
They are followers, not leaders.
They only do edgy stuff once it's no longer edgy, so they can pretend to be edgy. They make actions in hives, and the hive mind rules. Just look at any facebook post, the average woman will not venture outside of the group think. It's dangerous to be alone, and they want to feel safe.

>Those dumb hoes are going to regret it.
Nope, nothing will happen, the hive mind will always explain away actions, the hive mind will always make excuses.

Females are not about personal responsibility. They do not accept it, they do not take it on, they would rather lie to themselves and live in some warped, conjured fantasy, than admit to themselves they made a mistake.

I've thought about doing the same. I stabbed myself in the leg with a kitchen knife when I was really depressed and still have a big scar. It isnt a bad idea honestly

Beta provider while still riding Chad and Tyrones dick at every available opportunity.

This.

>Spend tons of money of removal but still have ruined skin and roastie vagene.