Would you rather have Aliens or Niggers as neighbors?

Would you rather have Aliens or Niggers as neighbors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qdj0uuMxaeg
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aliens

You can't reason with niggers

Aliens. Especially if they're based Pleiadians.

Whos that?

frankly id even choose a bunch of wild wolves !

a strange ass cult

Aliens
>infinitely smarter then me
>can easily deceive me
>will likely use his wealth to cuck me from my family
Niggers
>easy to trick
>violent but easy to contain with bread and ciruses
I'l take the nigger.

Aliens, they're pretty woke on the idea of having a homeland.

youtu.be/Qdj0uuMxaeg

Aliens.
Niggers don't have the IQ to cross space

I'M BLUE, DA BA DEE DA BA DI!!!!!

Aliens.

I completely agree with you. I love Based Pleiadians.

Are the aliens here legally?

Everyone dump your kino alien art in this thread.

you guys should read the book "the bell tolls" written by valiant.

This

Are you referring to Valiant Thor?

aliens
and by neighbor I mean stay the fuck in your neighboring solar system we're full

I'm Jew!
oye gavault kvetch lechaim

>tfw forget to turn off the meme flag

are the aliens from new orleans?

no not the fag from venus

They look like space kikes who take form pseido-Aryano-Animesque appearance to instill sense of comfort in their pray(us)
Reminder to suffer not the Xeno

>form of
>prey
Just fuck my grammar right up
Still, don't trust aliens you fucks

Never heard of him then.

plot twist...
what if they are our real ancestors and humans here are just a spliced slave race ?

It is a toss-up.

At least Aliens are more or less out in the open with their shit. See below:

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

kys

This is a silly thread.

We look out for our own self interest and try to get free of our shackles, however tell these """"""""""""ancestors""""""""""" to fuck off or get bent, because like you said, they see us only us a spliced slave race.

> We look out for our own self interest and try to get free of our shackles, however tell these """"""""""""ancestors""""""""""" to fuck off or get bent, because like you said, they see us only us a spliced slave race.

you should read the book i have mentioned cause thats exactly what our "ancestors" would say.

kek

The world is full of silliness.

Pic related.

why the fuck would anyone pick niggers over aliens

i would marry a female alien

Ayy lmao

To be fair. A domicile usually has more than one neighbor. To get a true picture one must ask if all neighbors alien. or some alien, some POC, or all POC. Good survey Q.

>reading
lmao dude come on now

Yes, I believe all of that too, except we're not a spliced slave race. We are the descendants of those humans who colonised Earth. Humans are BILLIONS of years old and NOT NATIVE to Earth. I've been saying this on Sup Forums for God knows how long now.