imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb20
>Sy air defense on high alert as Israeli warplanes were seen flying along the Syrian-Lebanese border
>White Helmets are reportedly planning on staging a false chemical attack in the E Ghouta region
>Reports; 3 trucks loaded with ‘tons’ of chlorine enter Idlib from Turkey
>NDF reportedly now mobilizing troops, vehicles and armor in large numbers to enter Afrin and assist Kurdish forces
>Erdogan: Turkish Army will encirle Afrin, speed up operation "our flag...will go up on a flagpole towards the height it deserves”
>Erdogan’s spokesman calls reports on Syrian pro-govt forces entering Afrin ‘propaganda’
>Rebels capture Zaitounah, Arab Wiran, Aj-Jamiliyah, Deir Sawan, Sourani, Hayati, Sharqanli, Marwana Fouqani, Marwana Thatani and Kawlki from Kurds
>Senior Israeli general warns of ‘increased chances of war’ in Golan Heights
>Death toll in E Damas increases as SAA and jihadists clash, SOHR claims at least 45 people killed during SAA ops in Zamalka, Harasta, Mesraba, and ‘Ayn Tarma
>E Ghouta; Jaysh Al-Islam strengthening defenses in preparation for upcoming SAA offensive
>Taliban fighters overran four security outposts in Farah, western Afghanistan, killing 24 policemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965958821712711681
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s
almasdarnews.com/article/tens-russian-cis-citizens-killed-syria-not-military-moscow/
i.imgflip.com/24y3dp.gif
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-enters-afrin-assist-kurdish-forces/
youtube.com/watch?v=BdOmmFQFaNY
twitter.com/MhmtSlmz/status/965960543839424512
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965953625372508166
twitter.com/APDiploWriter/status/965962708783902720
strawpoll.me/15112721
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq
twitter.com/Bunker_watch/status/965958977023553536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey guys, what did I miss?!

stop namefagging faggot

Pro Assad dudes going into Afrin also drop the name u dip

>Implying this isn't JJ up to his (her) tricks again.
Lurk the fuck moar.

>#Syria #Damascus #YarmoukCamp #Yarmouk_Camp Update as of 1 Hour ago about situation inside Yarmouk Camp battles ongoing btw #ISIS & #HTS & Pro Government Free Palestinian Movement Group
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965958821712711681

I said that Assad and Iran would rather have an autonomous Kurdistan than let Turkey annex parts of Syria, bit /sg/ didn't believe me, what now?

you're not colorado

Concrete mixed with dead jihadi bones fresh

>Literally pouring for a crematorium and they cater to rich Muslims in the area.

how long until SAA has quelled ghouta

Shit lads, Erdo cucked so hard
Opposition fucking warned him that he should not ignore the Regime and make a deal with Assad but he didn't listen
now he either goes full mad dog and attacks SAA or backs down like pussy.

>Tens of Russian and CIS citizens killed in Syria were not military – Moscow
According to preliminary information shared by the Russian Foreign Ministry last week, at least 5 Russian volunteers were killed in US-led coalition’s airstrike on pro-Damascus forces in Syria.

The Russian Foreign Ministry has announced that tens of Russian and CIS nationals had been killed in recent clashes in Syria, emphasizing that they were not military.

“In the course of the recent military clashes, in which the Russian servicemen did not participate in any way […], Russian and CIS countries’ nationals were killed and several others were wounded.”

According to the ministry, those injured have been assisted in order to return to Russia and have been provided medical aid.

On February 15, when asked to comment on media reports, alleding that a large number of Russian “mercenaries” had been killed in Syria, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova stated that, according to preliminary data, five presumably Russian nationals had died. She emphasized that reports of hundreds of Russian citizens killed in a US-led coalition’s airstrike were “disinformation” spread by anti-government forces.

At the same time, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said earlier that he didn’t rule out that Russian nationals, who do not belong to the Russian Armed Forces, could be in Syria.

On February 8, US Central Command announced that the coalition conducted what it described as “defensive airstrikes” against pro-government forces near the Euphrates River as a response to an alleged attack against the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) headquarters, which reportedly resulted in the death of at least 100 pro-government militia. The attack was slammed by Damascus as “a new act of aggression that constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity.”

>cont

Fuck off with the blogposting

الله أكبر
الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
الله يلعن اليهود
النصر للإسلام
>youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s

Earlier, the Russian Defense Ministry stated that militiamen came under fire of the coalition because lack of coordination of actions with Moscow, adding that there were no Russian servicemen in the area.
almasdarnews.com/article/tens-russian-cis-citizens-killed-syria-not-military-moscow/

Put a pig head in it

Too many unknowns like jihadi morale. It will definitely take some doing though.

what?

Reminder turkey is one of many enemies to syria

what does turkey win from this?
is there anything in that area and the previous one they took like oil, gas, minerals?
the syrians are letting the kurds move into afrin so the turkish blockade isn't working.

>White Helmets are reportedly planning on staging a false chemical attack in the E Ghouta region

How do i go about starting to learn Arabic polish man should i take a class or start online?

>che guevara
>pope francis
Saface.jpg

FamiliaNewsReports from previous

>CHINESE WARSHIPS ENTER EAST INDIAN OCEAN AMID MALDIVES CRISIS, ATTEMPTING TO DETER INDIA & AUSTRALIA

>DEADLY CHURCH SHOOTING IN DAGESTAN, RUSSIA, CLAIMED BY ISLAMIC STATE

Get em while they're fresh lads.
Also a reminder, today's the fourth anniversary of the Annexation of Crimea.

Source for this

>what does turkey win from this?
Border security and ending the PKK for once and all.

So you be saying we terries now?

Try to find native speaker, support it with proper books, don't be a moron and you're good.

Ghouta is known to eat up SAA by the hundreds. I wouldn't expect it to go down easily and Suheil will probably end up dying on this front.

nothing
Nigga Erdo got played himself (again)
To add salt in the wound all these Turkish Soldiers fallen for nothing

>implying there will be autonomical k*rdistan

very nice, i was worried about erdomeme backing out not bombing SAA forces if they entered afrin but it looks like we are.

don't they have to go all the way from afrin towards iran to achieve that?

Thanks for baking, m8

>i.imgflip.com/24y3dp.gif

vpn kullanmadan nasıl giriyorsun?
yoksa senmiydin o üni vpnini kullanan?

>Syrian Army enters Afrin to assist Kurdish forces
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:43 P.M.) – Syrian pro-government forces have commenced their long awaited intervention into the country’s Afrin region as part of an operation to support local Kurdish fighters in their fight against the Turkish Army and pro-Ankara militias under its command.

Moments ago, confirmation came through that armor, vehicles and troops of the National Defence Forces (Damascus-led forces closely linked to the Syrian Army) entered into Afrin at the Al-Zearah crossing point in support of local Kurdish fighters.

It is yet to be seen if the Damascus’ intervention forces serves to discourage the Turkish Army from further attacks against Kurdish paras in Afrin or if it actually escalates hostilities across the region.

At the present time, Turkish Army artillery has actually started shelling the entry point where pro-government forces are entering into Afrin.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-enters-afrin-assist-kurdish-forces/

shut up majoosi

you are literally a jew slave, you follow a jewish created sect.

I had to use a link because the gif was too big and it kept crashing
>mfw

If you were here it's a joke about how I made a bid for work in Syria to redo a road, check archives faggot.

There is a meat market down the road, buenos tacos amigo.

Check archives it's an inside joke with another German and Dutch user

>Syrian Army enters Afrin to assist Kurdish forces
fucking clickbait titles

youtube.com/watch?v=BdOmmFQFaNY
SANDALS
A
N
D
A
L
S

Doesn't he most of the cards though? The SAA would surely get crushed if he did go mad dog and Syria can't afford those losses.

üni isp evet

>At the present time, Turkish Army artillery has actually started shelling the entry point where pro-government forces are entering into Afrin.
this i very much like. if you dont hold up to your end of bargain then you get bombed. i was really afraid if erdomeme backed out but apparently hes not.

>Wow. 1 dk önce Hizbullah yanlısı ?>@AlMayadeenNews izlerken, TSK vurmaya başladı. Muhabir hemen kask ve çelik yelek giydi

>I just saw Turkish army hitting targets in Afrin while watching this pro-Hezbollah channel live

twitter.com/MhmtSlmz/status/965960543839424512

JUST

Anyone have a good map of the rebel groups in E.Ghouta?

Al-Masdar via Sputnik
Not the best sources, but I thought it was relevant to put it in regardless.

Ebin posted shitmap, check archives. Or look at maps in OP post.

>american humour

this has gone badly hasn't it?

LOve to houthipost

If he does die, I hope that he hears about his victory in Damascus before he goes, kind of like Horatio Nelson

There will be. I said Turkey will end up pissing off everyone, and now they did. These Iranian militas heading for Afrin will only further drive the divide between Iran and Turkey. At the end of the conflict whenever negotiations start Turkey will be alone and will have no support from anyone. Whereas the Kurds now have support from everyone. If you are Assad whats a better way to get payback on Erdogan then to make Turkeys worst nightmare come true? An enclave of Kurds at their southern border.

I have lots of Persian friends who speak Farsi would that be any use or do i need to find full Arab speakers ?

Pro-regime convoy entering Afrin #Syria

Eh, the E.Ghouta map doesn't really show any variation in rebel groups.

you think learning arabic is as easy as learning how to pronounce letters and words ? or how to read/write arabic ? ahhhahaha, arabic grammar is so goddamn difficult its near impossible for non arabs to learn it.

>#Syria Reports about a deal that dictates evacuation of 160 wounded sick from towns of Kafraya and Fua under the care of the red crescent in northern Idlib by the protection of HTS in return of the evacuation of HTS fighters from Yarmouk camp in southern Damascus towards Idlib
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965953625372508166

Military Source To Me 2 days ago already

>inb4 they get backstabbed for the third time

a bunch of BMPs, light cannons and heavy machineguns ? how will turkey ever recover....

Not impressed unless thay have a way to deny the Turks use of their airforce.

ASSad is so desperate, even with pootin supporting him the SAA still has to turn every pickup to military use kek, all it takes is one anti matter rifle round.

Interesting. I wonder what will happen to Idlib's natural reserve of jihadists...

>If you were here it's a joke about how I made a bid for work in Syria to redo a road
I was here long before you, and when you got cucked by your ex, and I've been here for all of the unrelated shit that you post from your job sites and trip to fuck fellow 56ers in Miami. Knock it off.
>"If I say something about Syria in my blog posts it's /sg/ related!"
Kys

French took me 2 years to get to conversation level how long would Arabic take?

They only ever seem to show
1. ISIS
2. not ISIS
I do agree that it would be good to find such a map.

but will iran send any forces to afrin?

>2 days
>almost 200 civilians killed
/sg/ WILL defend this

Love how triggered some of you autists get when someone even slightly criticizes Assad.

Admit it, you're no better than the /ptg/ cult of Trump.

its iran militias apparently not SAA itself

Shitmap isn't good for detail on areas like Aleppo and Ghouta.
If they're intentionally standing close to the Jihadis, they deserve barrel bomb

comparing yellow clown to Assad...

Yes

Hol up, just checked to see if it’s real. The part with Roosevelt and Mosley’s wife is definitely real, but I can’t confirm if Mosley himself was there or if it’s just shopped
>tfw Mosley was a cuck

It was relatively funny but it's lost its luster over the weeks.

True but it's the best we'll get for right now

probably 2/3 years, but don't even try to learn arabic grammar, just learn the first couple of basics and move on.

Most of the area is controlled by Jaish al-Islam, minor pressence of HTS, Ahrar al-Sham, Faylaq al-Rahman,

BEIRUT (AP) - #Syria TV reports #Turkey shelling area where pro-government forces have entered #Afrin enclave, journalists flee

twitter.com/APDiploWriter/status/965962708783902720

>how to provoke russia and iran in one move

erdogan is executing operation madman isnt he??

Some have started showing HTS. Some sources will say what groups are present but won't really indicate who's the top dog.
Yeah no worries.
If you could put your feelers out that'd be fantastic.

PLACE YOUR BETS
strawpoll.me/15112721

The end of his redemption arc is his sacrifice.

for what purpose

>operation madman
>alienate allies in west
>alienate potential eastern allies
>we wuz ottomans
yeah

yesterday erdo said we ll strike whoever helps PKK in afrin.

hes keeping up his wordvery good.

Yeah that's what I've managed to confirm.

May Assad remove the roach

>Confirmed: area N. of Nubul-Zahraa monitored by a Turkish drone & bombed by #TSK artillery, (apparently) forcing a part of convoy to pull back (vanguard reached #Afrin).

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq

Has Erdogan finally gone insane?

Fun fact - if not for 2015 russian airstrike and peril of JAI's command, they instead of HTS might have been the most prominent rebel jihadist faction.

I have a few questions:
- how many civilians are in the eastern Ghouta at the moment?
- were they allowed to evacuate by the rebels?

i wonder if this was a probing move to see if erdo was actually serious

>Assad popular forces withdraw their spot in Maryamin and Ziyara, and return to Nobel after being shelled by the TR artillery #Syria

>cucked by ex

Yea this is true I won't deny you that but fuck it.

>Knock it off
Lmao wtf are you gonna do, Nice to hide behind a keyboard isn't it?

>Kys

Give me means and methods my dude

twitter.com/Bunker_watch/status/965958977023553536
they are not pro government forces. they are volunteers from aleppo, shia militias.
they are already dead.

400k and no

It's obviously going to be "retains...," the people that chose "goes..." are just giving meme answers.

i saw that, but it didnt seem like they were helping yet