What the hell is up with all the women around my age (22) being so obsessed with fucking dogs...

What the hell is up with all the women around my age (22) being so obsessed with fucking dogs? Is it media replacement of children with dogs/cats? It’s actually disgusting how much women love these animals and get half the time I’ll go over to a girls house and the dog has shitty behavior awfully trained. They say they love them so much yet don’t even give them the proper structure and pack leadership a dog needs what the fuck is wrong with women and their dog obsession?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b50yZ8LPlAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh boy another nonwhite shit who doesn't like dogs

what a great thread mohammed

Single women should not be legally allowed to own pets
Also get rid of that companion animal bullshit that allows you to take your dog anywhere

ugly castiza, 3/10

I’m white and I like dogs I have one myself but if you ever go on Social Media you can clearly see an unhealthy obsession over dogs from females, and they’re always the worst with training.

They take the knot.

Westerners use dogs as a means of replacement for children, it helps them cope with the fact that they are going to die miserable and alone and childless with absolutely no one to take care of them in their final days or even hold their hand as they pass.

Many people in this thread are going to die just like this.

See

women are parasites who raise parasites.

Take that back

It's absolutely sick.
Their wasting their maternal instincts on a fucking mutt!
It should be illegal for anyone under 38 to own a pet if they don't have children.

>women
>give them proper structure
>women ever giving structure
top kek

Two of my friends recently got married. Both couples got dogs and at every family get together they are just constantly checking on them and all of that. No kids in sight for either couple. The dogs dictate their lives.
Honestly though, having dogs before a child isn’t a terrible idea for couple. They get a feeling of what it will feel like raising a being together. Unfortunately they often just replace the prospect of having children and become dog moms.
Dogs are good for parents whose children have moved out. Gives them something to take care of.

bad for me cos i unironically have a big dog phobia. Dont know why, never been bitten or anything.
Basically i have to admit that i'll never have a girlfriend because like 90% love dogs and want one, and the 10 % who don't will still not mind seeing dogs in public and will think i'm a pussy.
which i probably am. I dont even know why i have a phobia, its very strange and annoying. I can go into a public park but if theres dogs around i move to another area. It can get annoying if I was chilling out in a particular area and that gets ruined.

Sheesh. I dunno man. I think even dog lovers would have to admit there is an abundance of dogs now (Every time i leave the house i see like 5 dogs, never used to see any really) and there's loads more dogshit on the streets, theres loads more chavs and neds who can't train them so there's loads of aggressive dogs... the back garden in my house (shared area) is a no-go zone for people (Not even just me, even these people who have dogs themselves dont go out there) cos of some low-tier ned who goes out all the time with his staffy / Boxer mix thing which bounds around the back snarling at everything.

yeah. To be perfectly honest, fuck dogs. Unless they're really well trained, and you have a specific purpose for having it (eg sheepdog or something) , absolutely fuck dogs mate.

Bill Gates
Agenda 21
It's in the food and water
Get a garden. Find a local Amish butcher. You'll be good. (doesn't have to be Amish)

Alex le Prophet
youtube.com/watch?v=b50yZ8LPlAQ

Proof Alex was right
youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0

hes right though, its gotten to meme levels. dogs are the new kids. with women childless, their need to mother and care is met with pet animals.

El goblina...

SO BAD at training, saw some girl on a trail being lead by her dog, rocky as fuck steep unforgiving trail too. I hope she didn't dust her teeth on some rocks.

I hate Muslims with a passion and I also hate women with 'fur babies'. Women use dogs/cats to sedate their motherly urges, they should be having kids with stable men instead.

It’s clearly mom LARP.

I remember my brief experience with the Tinder app, a couple of years ago.

80% of the women's profiles were loaded with pictures of their dog, and when I added a picture of a dog to my profile, I got twice as many matches.

What kind of fetish is this? It's fucking disgusting.

Holy shit, I used to date a trust fund chick and she had a dog that was aptly named Shiva. That fucking dog would always snap at me and shit everywhere. I made it clear to the girl that I don't clean up other peoples' dog's shit.

I probably could've gotten that bitch to pay for my college and buy me a nice car, but the sex was terrible. She was 8/10 and I left her for my 230lbs ex-gf.

Women hate kids.
People love to meme about how they don't care about humans being tortured and killed but can't bear to see a dog get spanked.

good call, you would've been daddy's bitch,.

If the dog is a male pretty sure they use it for masturbation. But yeah, I noticed it too. It's especially disgusting considering the women I'm around all live in appartements with a god damn pet dog ffs.

El goblina

It makes sense that a woman who is hiding her want/need to have children will compensate with an animal.

Feminism convinces these women they don't want kids until they are in their 30's and it's too late. It's sad but it is also a great red flag, especially if she has a dog that she says is her baby.

Why are women so terrible at properly caring for pets, be they cats or dogs?

Hah, actually not. Her dad was a deadbeat. Her mom was the one with the money, but she died long ago. Knew the Rockefellers or something.

Do you think Beauty and the Beast is a little girls fairy tail for no reason?

Deep down all women are whores. Attracted to beasts and evil.

It because your a paki you all hate dogs

All about the knot

they get their dogs to fuck them and perform oral on them

I fucking hate dogs. They smell like shit, are generally overly aggressive and most owners act like they can do no wrong. My friends dog bit me not to long ago and he’s lucky I didn’t kick that fucking mutt. Smfh fuck dogs i dont want any.

Dogs ain't the problem dude, it's you. You're the problem. I hope this has helped clarify things for you. You're welcome.

confirmed non-white

human men can't compete with the BDC

You might knot like it,but they love it.

That’s funny you subhuman slav. The truth is i really wouldn’t mind dogs all that much if it wasn’t for the meme levels of ownership among female youth. Its like they fucking worship the goddamn things ffs.

have you ever owned a dog? they are decently entertaining. it's like an instant hobby and entry into the dog-people club.

the only thing I have a problem with is people who don't train them or keep them in small apartments/cages. to have a dog, you really need a yard. they are outdoor animals that need to run and shit.

I unironically like my dog more than most humans. She's family, not a pet.

Based. Its a built in excuse for when they hit mid 30s and are single.... I dont need kids, I have Snookims.........downing wine by the box on lonely Friday nights...

That’s a dog that seems well behaved and has a purpose to it’s life, these thots literally give no obedience training to their chihuahuas and act like it’s a joke when they snap at you and piss on your Persian rug. And at the end of the day it’s still just a fucking dog get over yourself

Yes, it's a replacement. I have lots of love inside and no one else to give it to. My 29 yr old bf won't marry or adopt yet because he wants us both to have stable careers first.

So I spoil my doggy and watch animal videos.

They like using them as a replacement for babies, just like with cats.
Also white women like to fuck them.

Women like cute things and your coming closer to an age where women can buy dogs for themselves rather then beg their parents.

Hate the owners,you faggot.

You sole reason for disliking dogs is because young women like them? That is retarded. You are literally a fucking retard.

It’s like a child but they don’t have to take care of it like a child

5 years and a kid away from el goblino

Although a well trained dog that has a job.... Hunting, guard dog, etc is based. A large well trained dog is the best home security system you can have.

>implying we aren't just a bunch sociopath time bombs just waiting for the right opportunity to go out in style
Nobody here is looking forward retirement user.

Who is that fridge?

#CommonFilthWasRight

substitute to children

That’s a big reason but no. Id say it’s generally the owners. But dogs are also loud, annoying and smell like shit.

Muhreen chick I used to bang

user I’m fine with degenerates not having kids. Effective birth control

Well to be fair the women here are terrible, I’m becoming more and more open to the idea of marrying a foreign woman
>Pic related is my dog and I love him to death, but he is my dog, not my son

They aren't trained though. I work at a public park and it continually astounds me the amount of girls I see with huskies and german shepherds nearly as big as them they can't control.

Two weeks ago I watched one almost get pulled into traffic by her xbox sized great dane.

This... I like to go jog in the evening so I get the sports ground all for myself and I just see these people half embarassed with their god damn dogs on the pathway next to the river letting them shit all over the place. Dogs should just be forbidden in cities... The sidewalks are a god damn minefield over here.

Misplaced feelings of maternity.
Nothing wrong with dogs though

>What the hell is up with all the women around my age (22) being so obsessed with fucking dogs?
You could have worded that better.

Get a new fucking boyfriend and spoil his dick not your dumb fuckin dog

Fuck off, Carlos.

I feel like they probably actually fuck their dogs anyways

>attention whore
>that stupid duck smile
>tattoos
How many STDs do you think that slut carries?

lol they are like her children >.<

someone post the facebook picture of the girl eating the dogs ass. I cant find it.

I didn’t catch any from her but I haven’t fucked her in a while so I couldn’t say frog, you’re telling me you wouldn’t put your dick in that?

Modern women expect unconditional love no matter how poor their behavior is. Dogs provide this for them.

You poor, poor young men. I'm going to ask you a serious question, and I want you to rack your fucking brain over this one. Really, really hard.

Of all the females you know that own dogs, how many of those women DO NOT own a MALE dog? Also, what is peanut butter?

Because women are addicted to the emotional stability they're attributing to their pets because their promiscuous lifestyle precludes forming these emotional bonds with men.

Old Yeller taught me that every young man should grow up with a real companion. TV shows and movies used to have some substance to them.

Pretty sure people have just liked having dogs as companions for centuries now, this isn't some sort of new MAINSTREAM MEDIA concept you fucking spergs.

You... have any pictures?

My mom owns a female schnauzer she hates male dogs, but I get your point.

Not him, but I'm not desperate like most white boys, so no.
It's amazing seeing how little self control white boys actually have when it comes to their dicks.
Interesting in fact.

Dog people turn the places they frequent into open sewers.
Their dogs yap all night, their shit stinks up the back yard and flies breed in the shit.
Growing up with dogs on a ranch, you feel it's unAmerican to not have dogs, they earn their keep and you never see their shit piles.
City people with dogs? I'm with the sandniggers on that one, except I'd go one step further. I'd happily murder all of you faggot niggers with a rusty shovel.
You stink causing fly breeding noise polluting fur farming fuckheads. You're worse than the nigger plague.
Seriously, I want to cut your face off and feed it to a nigbull. You fucking swine.

Read: and:

>My mom
You understand there's a difference between your mom and women that are childless in their 20s, right?

Something about her is repulsive

Gtfo, faggot. Go talk about the BWC on Sup Forums you useless nigger fuckwit.

Best I’m putting on the web

Spoken like a true white boi.

You're not welcome here, Shaneequa. Go be with your people.

I'm not a female, boy.

Not just companionship but also work, but men owning dogs is completely different then women and you can see the difference in the way men treat dogs as friends and women treat them as lovers/children

This user nailed it, stay away.

If this wasn’t Sup Forums she’s a solid 8 get over yourself

You're a Shaneequa that talks about white boys and their dicks. Faggot or sheboon, equally useless parasite either way.

Borbs are 10x better than shitty dog will ever be

All the BBC's they fuck don't eat pussy so that's where dogs become useful.

Mate banging a chick and having photos of her doesn’t mean I’m trying to settle down, especially with a non white

>
post nudes please i wanna see what kidn of areola she has. my guess is huge pepperonis because she looks latina

City fags with their fake grass areas in their buildings so their dogs can go. HAHA
City fags BTFO. Fuck a dog park.
They'll never know the joy of hitting a ball with a bat in their yard for a german shepherd with no one else there (and without having some homeless person ask for money or some nigger asking for a smoke).
My wife loves our dog and our dog loves her. I probably wouldn't like my wife as much as I do if she wasn't such a dog person like me.

Owning pets is cruel. How is it any different from incarceration? The animal has no free will, it is immoral to own them.

Imprisoning a bird inside of a house living in a cage

Only I could do this

It’s exactly because there is an unconscious recognition that the late capitalist society we live in makes having a family with children too expensive, not feasible. They instead substitute that desire for care for pets to block of the psychic horror on confronting a childless future.

American doesn’t even have parental leave of any kind, the healthcare system is fucked, daycare is often prohibitively expensive, and the price of food is basically dependent on a huge and precarious black market of labour. Why on earth would anybody have a child who is our age?

It’s not ‘the media’ it’s just women confronting the economic reality they live in.

My gf has a dog and it's annoying as fuck. All she talks and thinks about is her fucking dog it's really annoying.