Did /a know the only reason we don't have a new Bleach anime in the making atm is because the director they want for...

Did /a know the only reason we don't have a new Bleach anime in the making atm is because the director they want for Bleach (Abe) is currently tied up with Boruto? I'm only speaking for myself but this makes me salty af. I loved Naruto/Shippuden but the whole Boruto thing should have ended after the movie imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPEkYWOK78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boruto is still better than Bleach.

Stop right there faggot, stop giving yourself false information. Kubo burned too many bridges and that's why they'll never animate the rest of that shit story.

bleach went downhill in the first season, and it's been shonen trash for many years

And what was the reason for the other 4 years? shueisha just doesn't want bleach anime money, maybe kubo has too much I.P. rights to the series.

This thread is cancer.

>/a
>Bleach
>atm
>salty af
>I loved Naruto/Shippuden
>imo
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag cancer.

Unironically this. kys op

>kys op
You go with him.

no shit it's a bleach thread

Misinformation? You plebs need to get a fucking clue youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPEkYWOK78

and if you like Boruto more than Bleach your taste is garbage

>Did /a know the only reason we don't have a new Bleach anime in the making atm is because the director they want for Bleach (Abe) is currently tied up with Boruto?
It has nothing to do with that. Masashi Kudo just said that it's ultimately up to Shueisha and Kubo for the anime to come back. He stated this on his twitter a few days ago.

yeah but they said they could imagine doing Bleach without Abe.

What is there even to get hyped about? To watch them animate that fucking travesty of a final arc? It would only be enjoyable if they cut out half the useless shit and heavily focused on expanding the fights. Like giving us an actual final fight instead whatever the fuck that was supposed to be.

Well I'd rather see the final arc get animated than see Boruto drag on for no reason but apparently I'm a minority here because apparently most of these people love Boruto.. Hate me because I said I loved the original/shippuden and hate bleach as a whole. I just don't like Boruto, that's just my opinion but yet the KYS comments are rolling

>What is there even to get hyped about?
I thought the final arc had some great scenes. The first invasion, certain fights, and new characters like Giselle/Askin. Also Kazui and Ichika a cute so I wouldn't mind seeing them animated.

You communicate yourself like the newest of newfags and the entire premise of your thread is shitting on something other people enjoy. That's fine, this is a place where people can shit on things, but you have to understand people will shit on you back. If you're not okay with that and you have to backpedal into "j-just muh opinion"passive-aggressive meekness, I don't know what to tell you except

I just didn't know if people on here were aware of the director situation/what they're opinions on the matter were, I don't usually type like I did in the post, should have worded the thread differently.

There's no source for the director thing though. The only recent thing said about the anime is Kudo's comment on how it's up to Shueisha and Kubo to make the final decision in terms of the anime returning.

>I just didn't know if people on here were aware of the director situation/what they're opinions on the matter were
Then you don't come here very often, and again, you communicate yourself like the newest of newfags. Take it gracefully and fucking lurk.

It was fine until the last 20 chapters.
We just want the fights animated, new music and a 50 ep filler arc

You're clearly a massive newfag and should fuck off.

No I certainly don't post a lot and I thought that's the way people on this site would talk. I mainly go on reddit.

Good joke, but no. The reason there is no Bleach anime is because Jump wants to promote their other anime. Boku no Pico Academia, Bort and the upcoming Black Clover animemes take presedence over Bleach, which has immense demand from the fans, a hugely successful mobile game and an immense demand from the TV stations themselves. Abe juggled Naruto and Bleach in the past just fine.

It's time.

that's true I didn't think of that.

How does this make you feel?

The mods have completely gave up on this board too now.

Happy. Childhood friends to lovers is a god-tier trope.

Another quality Bleach thread from fags that can't get over the fact it was never good, despite being cancelled.

Kubo had some discrepancy with Studio Pierrot in the 4th Bleach movie. I hope he doesn't want to work with them anymore after the Bleach contract with Pierrot is finished.

This