Is this a paid actor?

My friend sent me this picture earlier today, I don't have any time to research this, but does this have any evidence to support it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HvZD7UkJd24
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
youtu.be/B36d4AC8nfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is actually a fucking alien

his dad works for FBI
same federal policing institution that let two warnings go "ignored" which lead to this shooting

women shaving their heads used to be a sign of mental illness.

Bump for intradest

Still is

WOW ITS ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE WITH LIKE MINDS COME TOGETHER AND TRY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Why is he so frail? He looks like a Holocaust survivor

>Yes I know it didn’t happen but that’s what he looks like

KYS faggot

liberal soy goy.

why am i not surprised Sup Forums is obsessed with an underage boy?

youtu.be/HvZD7UkJd24

yeah fucking top stuff mate.

Does anyone have the link where he’s being interviewed after the shooting and fucking up his talking points?

Fuck you Russian piece of Putin cock gobbling shit. Fuck off back to your shithole country.

What the fuck is up with this guys head? He is a total twink faggot, right? His head looks like it was made out of play dough and dropped off the table 5 times.

They are probably pizza victims that are still kept hostage and brainwashed to do their master's biding.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
DEATH
To shills and traitors

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Here is the banned video about the False flag in florida!!! FBI staged event
Jewish controlled psyopp

Crisis actors

This video was banned originally reupload a tweaked version

Spread and support this channel he is a good ShitLord
>no.begging
>no patreon
>NOT MONOTIZED

He just loves happening and defeating the beast system

ALSO LOOK INTO nick cruz YOUTUBE VIDEOS , HE LOVED ELSAGATE!!!

Anyone who unironically believes in Russia/Trump collusion is a low T brianlet

thanks vladdy, have fun standing in line all day to get your loaf of bread for the month

Go thru his YouTube videos, look in his comments. Very last comment 1 month old hmmmm
Some one named COLE left phone # to contact him. Looks ODD
youtu.be/B36d4AC8nfE
6 months ago he lived in CA.

ALSO HOGG KID actually says on the video about "SHOOTING" his friend in the leg and Simone didn't believe it.
Kinda strange ,