How do blacks act in England? Is it the same as in the US?

How do blacks act in England? Is it the same as in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYIBIlTIQs
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they still nig all the same, they just sound a little more refined when they do it

About the same but there are far fewer so they aren't as socially disruptive and demanding.

give it about 15 more years. london will be New Detroit at this rate.

we need to make europe great again and retake constantinople

theyre smarter than the anglos

about sums it up to be fair, i'm from the east so there's next to bugger all here

No because it will be a Detroit of Arabs instead of blacks. Not sure which is worse. At least most blacks are Christian

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYIBIlTIQs

Slightly less badly.
Plus access to guns is severely limited. It's not impossible for them to illegally get one, but it's very difficult and uncommon.

So overall while still dangerous, they're nowhere near as dangerous as their murrcan cousins.

niggers are the same everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

From what I've seen of blacks in America ours are not as bad, but they're getting worse.

>Posts Canadian half Jew mutt

>posts photo of white rapper

Most of our integrated nigs are ok. Yours are savages. I'd want a gun over there

They are as bad they just don't have the numbers yet like in the US.

What do you consider integrated? Sure the migrants from the west indies did but their kids turned into Americanised dindus.

In low concentrations they behave well. In high concentrations they don't. They do a lot of crime.

The same as everywhere.

*yet*

The bottom line is black people are naturally higher test and lower IQ so will chimp out wherever they are. Unless they are selected immigrant Africans with strong academic performance.

Ones with a job
Most of the mixed ones

>unless they are selected from Africa with high IQ

Then their sons and daughters will chimp at the private schools their rich parents send them to. Many, many such cases.

Also ours are generally smaller. You guys bred super apes

This.

First and second generation West Indians are fine, the ones born in the 90s and onwards are fucking dickheads thanks to exported American culture.

West Africans are fine, even though you can't trust them with money, they won't chimp out and just stick to their weird church groups. East Africans are scum.

They're fine aside from the ones that wear hoodies and bodywarmers and hang around in groups. Avoid those if you see them anywhere at all in a group of more than 2.

when i was in high school, all the niggers were at the back of the class and 2 years older than everybody.

also every theft and other type of crime that happened to me was done by niggers. keep in mind that when i was a teen, there was hardly any niggers

I think ours, at least the West Indian ones, are more intergrated than American blacks.
West Indian blacks also racemix at an incredibly high rate, like 40-50% for both genders, I read somewhere a few years ago that the older ones were concerned that West Indian black culture would die out in the UK as they breed the black out of themselves.

I've lived in areas and went to schools with blacks and Muslims. the blacks are quite tame for a few crazy ones. the people you really have to worry about are Muslims, especially Somalians and Pakistanis. They are far more violent than any black. I hated most of the Muslim kids except for a few, and the Somalian girls are the most violent girls i've ever seen, i once saw 2 sisters fight and rip off each other's hijabs, it was really brutal. i also got spat on by a Somali faggot and got into a fight with a muslim girl, yes, really. but the worst one was a half white half black kid, he was a little shit.

where i lived, we once had a stolen empty wallet thrown into our fenced back garden and a black guy was shitting near our doorstep one time. my dad was daydreaming one time and was staring into space, a black guy walked into the frame and saw him staring 'at him' (into space in reality) and started yelling with him. one time we were fixing our car where it broke down and some black guys were staring into the window of a house. we knew who lived there so my dad was suspicious they were planning a burglary on the open window. the blackies saw him staring so they came over and asked if it was our car, my dad said he's the repairman. then we went somewhere and came back with tools or something to the car. we fixed it and began driving then we realised one of the tires was flat, knifed, by guess who.

my brother and his friends were walking around a park at night, drinking and shit. then they realise a mob of black teens are charging at them, one of them drop kicks his friend in the back and sends him to the floor. they yell but nothing happens and by bro and his pals walk away.

That's all the events I can think of for now when we lived in London.

I went to a school for expelled kids, 90% black. Never had a problem, despite most of them being there for violence (throwing bricks at people's heads and such). I ran an online business in the morning and went to school at like lunch time skipping half of the BS lessons, no-one really gave a fuck. I was like 15 at the time haha. The girls were really interesting, the dangerous cute type, I'm sure most of them had been with black guys judging from the conversations but they definitely preferred being with a white guy, I could tell, it's just the bad dude white type who can make something of himself is in very short supply, they liked the intelligence behind my eyes. In the end, it was hard to blame them, it's better to blame failure of Hitler and our despicable politicians.

I actually saw some of the blacks in college later and we just silently nodded to each other. Deep down we were enemies but we knew where we stood with each other. The blacks in regular school were worse I found, they would dish out random beatings in the playground area for no reason and people pretty much accepted it to my disgust.

The silent nod is peak friendship, regardless of race.

They aren't quite as bad, but they're still awful. Something about America in general just makes everyone worse.

Instead of "Yo, Wakanda!" *sucker punch*
It's "Oi, kaffir!" *truck*

i was friends with 2 black qt's during this time. they were very smart and well behaved, i liked them a lot

So does that mean there are or are not any blacks? I cant understand pidgin.

they have gotten a lot worse and americanised over the past decade. They were much better behaved a decade ago. Ones outside of London are much better still.

Pakis would be our equivalent to AA's in the US

I should probably mention the girls I was talking about were white girls, beautiful pure aryan types too, and *very* friendly in a touchy sort of way. It was something I didn't encounter before as the girls in secondary school were bitchy/ugly as hell. It was actually the first time I realized I was attractive/could be attractive. How about that..

Kind of strange how the beautiful go down the wrong path, but sometimes the wrong path is way better than a lifetime of mainstream thought process.