Im here to argue that FMA is 1000x better than FMA:B

Im here to argue that FMA is 1000x better than FMA:B.

Also DMC is a good game.

Come at me.

>Im here to argue that FMA is 1000x better than FMA:B
That's true though. I don't see anything to argue about.

>Also DMC is a good game.

>Nazi's and shiet
>our world and shiet
>some character no one gave a shit about was actually the real villain
>theres a third elric brother
dropped.

DMC was ok, but considering what it came from. it was not good.

Previous games encouraged mixing up styles on the fly for better scores and combat needs. Forcibly changing weapon type due to enemy types is just lazy design choice and is used to create illusion of difficulty. Combine it with the artificial difficulty of no targetting, it's doubling down on the badness.

Visuals were good and the platforming was much more enjoyable than previous installments though.

>ruined the homunculi characters
dropped

True, FLA 2003 ruined most of the homonculi besides Lust

No it's not

You are an idiot for thinking that

Oh, I was talking brotherhood ruining them. I'll fight you

>Nostalgia fag detected
Want my address?

the ending of 2003 is total garbage

>liking 2003
okay
>better than 2009
ahaha you are funny man

nah, I wouldn't want to get my blood on your carpet

Fuck, I forgot the numbers

FMA follows ed and al through all their feelings, regrets, and all that shit. FMA:B glosses over alot of the deeper character moments for "Oh neato fighting guys"

Like the whole teacher storyline- Its so character building, showing why she acts the way she does, and in FMA:B it just THROWS THAT SHIT AWAY- because they no longer needed to try to bring someone back to form a humunculus

The moment they got to that retarded island the entire thing went down hill. Thats why fma2003 ate shit.

>stretching the same scene out five times as long makes it more meaningful
most of the island arc in 2003 only served to introduce Wrath, who was easily the worst character, and many of the scenes that were turned into entire episodes in 2003 were better spent in the span of a few minutes

The whole island scene is there to drive the fact that the circle of life is a thing, you cant stop the circle you have to let it take its course. it shows ed and al bonding through the threat of death.

If your talking about the second time, its to try to reiterate that fact AFTER they told their teacher they tried to break the circle- and also serves as an intro to wrath.

I will say that anime fags overhype brotherhood. FMA has a much better introduction to the series. It's better to watch FMA then FMA:B

its basically this easy- FMA is the story of al and ed making mistakes and learning from them, struggling through the things theyve done
FMA:B is garbage because it takes away the whole point of the show, they are no longer looking for the philosopher stone, they are 'tryna save the world' FMA:B becomes just another anime, where as FMA tells the story of two kids as they take a journey trying to fix the massive problem they caused.

What the fuck? the homunculus in 2003 had no justice, they all died like a bunch of bitches, especially bradley.

FMA blows FMA:B out of the water with its writing
Also I find it funny that everyone rips on the whole Nazi/connected worlds lore they created, yet FMA:B has a laughable plot with regards to the "portal/eye of truth" and all that other bullshit

Envy died like a bitch in FMAB.

2003 had the homunculus act like actual people and not the caricatures they were in brotherhood. I mean hell, they spend an entire 5 mins doing a flashback about how Bradley was stripped of all personality. And everyone else is paper thin.

That was the death it deserved, and at the end it finally just killed itself after being humiliated by Edward. I would rather watch that than the dragon ball bullshit from 2003.

>Sup Forums is getting trolled by Sup Forums
lmao

But we're telling the truth, how is that trolling?

One got trashed, the other didn't. The end.

agreed now lets talk about that end and how all of it accumulates and points to FMA being better

I disagree with your opinion. Your turn.

Lust has nice tits

Am I the only one that rates them equally? Like they each have their pros and cons but they are both masterpieces in their own right... sure they may share a namesake and characters but that is really it, they are two different stories using the same people, and each provide their own justice to the series as a whole. Neither is the "superior" one, as they are both beyond fantastic and arguably two of the greatest anime of all time regardless of which some may view as being "better"

I rate them the same also. They are equal to me. I agree with everything you have said and have felt this way about both of them for years. I will say though that I think FMA Brotherhood is more for normies than the original.

>FMA 2003
>an anime where 3/4 of the Homunculus are somehow connected to the Elrics for maximum melodrama and a ridiculous soap opera tier plot, the romance of Hohenheim and Dante, drives the plot
>better than Brotherhood

Your opinion is shit

It is

So, where's that pic showing FMA actually trying at directing?

FMA:B should've approached its story the same way 2003 did. I felt like 2003 was directed better but the story itself kinda sucked towards the end. I like em both enough.

>FMA is 1000x better than FMA:B
Agreed.

who cares

up