White women...

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hanged-teens-tragic-final-text-11917931
twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>erhhm yes hate women it will save you

fuck off beta shill. saged

next thread

Can't really feel bad for her. She knew what she was doing.

>cheat
>be an idiot who cant manage data
>kill yourself
>blame the guy in your suicide note

are you the canuck who always posts in /twg/?

>blame the guy in your suicide note
I think that's the worst thing in this. Imagine how that dude must have felt

Well at least she did the honorable thing and committed seppuku

Sageee

Probably pretty stoked. She offed herself in penance for her crimes. We should encourage this sort if behavior more in our society.

unaware of what twg is so no.

saged

next thread

Kek

How can anyone be such an attention whore after committing suicide? What the hell....

she's a woman

>white
maybe in Italy

This is not a suicide of samurai who lost his honor.
This is suicide of merchant who went bankrupt on all his assets.
Had she not fucked up, she would have continued to cucking him for many more years without a single tiniest bit of regret.

I've seen the light lads. I'm 6'1", blond hair, blue eyes. But my genes end with me. I'm giving up white women completely. I'm going to find a nice brown or maybe Asian girl and bleach her with all my might. My genes need to be deleted from history because they could go on to make more white women, which is unacceptable.

If that guy had any balls at all he would have felt pretty good. The bitch that wasted his time went above and beyond the call of duty for being a thot and patrolled herself.

>that
>white
Also
>italians
>having any authority over what's white

windchimed herself lolz

I would've felt good

Tell me, Giovanni, why Italian men like black women?

Goddamnit Ivan the Vodkanigger is right again
No you dumb cunt just get a surrogate and raise them yourself if you need to

I would have felt grand.

>No you dumb cunt just get a surrogate and raise them yourself if you need to
Nope. With all the threads Sup Forums gets on this topic I've decided that us whites are doomed. Our only hope is to hybridize. White women are all coal burning sluts at best, or complete psychopaths at worst. I'm not contributing to more white children anymore. Thank you for showing me the light, Sup Forums. I used to want a white wife and white kids, but now I realize that is a meaningless and worthless goal. Whites will die out, and I'm okay with that.

We like Finnish women

>I think that's the worst thing in this. Imagine how that dude must have felt
I would have been fucking furious, the bitch cheats on ME and then blames ME when offing herself.

I would feel great. She restored her honor by ending her life in my name.

Once again, Russiaposter is always right.

good bitch

Wanna trade our to yours?

Absolutely

>suicide
>honor
lmao keep telling yourself that chink
nips are cowards

gg thot.

>Another roastie bites the dust
rest in piss.
My condolences to all the dude's that don't get to buss in her cum catcher anymore.

#OneLess

Can you imagine that? You've literally done NOTHING while some bio-cunt creates an entire shitshorm all around you, kills herself because of whatever and then blames you for everything.

Females are batshit insane. Just hurry the fuck up with realistic Fem-bots allready. Allready nearing 20K of saved money to buy one.

Anyone actually read the full article? Its worse than I expected.
>On Sunday 24 she text me to say that she wanted to talk. I said I was busy doing something and I would speak to her later.
>After this she sent me a Snapchat message that was meant for her friend but that she had sent to me instead.
Accident my ass. This fucking whore sent it on purpose.
>In a statement, Jack said: "We stayed in contact by text messages and phone calls but she got upset about something that somebody had said to her about a girl I was seeing before I met her.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hanged-teens-tragic-final-text-11917931

Made me smile thanks op

Stop taking life so seriously holy shit just break up with a dude stop making all these life or death problems happen out of thin air why can't you just take responsibility for once?

Ok mr wienstien lol

Love how it fails to mention she banged another bloke and recorded it on Snapchat, went to send it to one of her girlfriends, but sent it to her boyfriend instead.

2/10

even after death , i crave attention
-dead whore

because she's female. they're literally incapable of genuinely taking responsibility for themselves or holding themselves accountable because they've evolved to defer self-authority to the top male of their family unit. they're literally designed for one thing and one thing only, and that's bearing children. putting them into any other kind of situation brings out the inherent chaotic nature of them and you see things like this happen as a result. this is an extreme example yes. but pretty much every female behaves in the exact same manner nowadays because they've been put in situations whereby they need to make a choice, to accept responsibility / accountability or deflect and project onto others, so they do the latter because they're unable to do the former.

BAN ASSAULT ROPE

da faq is wrong with you guys. It's no wonder Sup Forums ideas can't get traction irl, if we have so many edgelords.

You have made a wise choice. White women are truly evil.

Yeah but women are dumb. She probably didn't realize the depths of her transgression. The fact she killed herself shows she learned her lesson.

If a woman killed herself over me it'd be a huge boost to my ego.

>kill yourself not because you feel great shame but because you were caught doing something wrong

Its great for him that she killed herself.
A. He was worth dieing over to her. That's gotta make the ego feel pretty nice.
B. Someone he hated is now dead
Whats the downside for him?

get out normie

sad

unironic rip to that girl

Welcome to the desert of the real. Read the whole thing or not, the most revealing part is how blame is cast/shifted away from themselves. They have zero concept of personal responsibility.

once a thot attempted suicide because i didn't want to date her anymore, and while i talked to her on the phone, pretending to cry, i actually felt a massive internal boner. In the end i treated her like shit to the point where she left me on her own accord and i got away with it.

>

>>/r9k/
take your shit there

Wait what.

She "loved" him so much that the fact that he hated her caused her to instant an hero but she still cheated?
How does this even compute?

>white women

twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424

where is the snap she sent him?

I would of felt the slightest moment of regret that the entire situation ever happened.
Followed by an immense sense of relief that I no longer have to deal with this bitch.

I've dealt with crazy bitches before.
The kind that rob you while you're at work and pawn everything at different locations and spend the money on weed.
It's not beta to feel a small amount of empathy. It is beta to care for more than a brief moment.

>women
>computing

>tattoo
>cheater
>bad at social media

Nothing of value was lost

Hopefully he doesn't care since he did nothing wrong.

kek. how does such nonesense even make the news?

holy shit, where do oyu think you are

underrated post kek

Bad idea. Just find a white woman with two good parents.

Certainly not a spelling bee, "oyu" retard.

Only 17 and she was already a tattooed whore.

sage

Self patrolled.

baka

Women dont think taking a dick is that big a deal in many cases. She probably figured it didnt matter and didnt understand the shame of a cuck. She was obviously not the smartest girl ever to hang herself.

klil yuolserf fogagt

The scary thing is all the comments in the article are sympathetic to the thot claiming
>”it was just a small mistake”
>”everyone makes mistakes, not worth ending your life over”

Wtf I love racemixing now

Kekeroni

Honestly, and unironically, he probably felt better than if she hadn’t.

Media. Look at fake female characters on TV - always right, or at least never wrong. Women believe this shit about themselves. When reality smacks them in the face in a way where jew platitudes don't work for them, shit like this happens.

Man I wish my ex would kill herself. But she'll never do it the miserable bitch.

no, you get out, I was longer here than you
not Sup Forums?

Yeah it’s weird. Girls almost never commit suicide, and certainly not over guys they cheat on. Maybe the boyfriend is so awesome that he killed her and made it look like suicide. That would be the best.

that's why you turned gay? lmao

>Girls almost never commit suicide
that's wrong tho. They do with 1 to 4 guys ratio, I think.

She was from wigan, probably wouldn't have done much with her life anyway, most people from wigan don't, it's a dump.
t. A guy who has to work in wigan.

This woman should have no sympathy from anyone
>inb4 neckbeard

I wish I could read this

>cheating cunt hangs herself

Ohhhhnoooooooooo.jpg

>shitty ex kills herself
that dude is livin the dream

good riddance whore. saged.

Found a kike.

I always thought it would be pretty cool to make it into some chick's suicide note. I used to hang out with a kid who pulled it off unknowing and her family was pissed when he showed up to the funeral.

Sometimes, the trash takes itself out.

THIS.

Her honor has been redeemed. Stop insulting those who honorably kill themselves. Doing so is an affront to your own honor.

t. American Samurai

You "can't" feel bad for her? What the fuck is wrong with you?

This wasn't the reason she killed herself. That part of it is just media sensationalism. I am surprised that with the copious body of experience with mental problems here on Sup Forums, nobody is pointing that out.

why the fuck should anyone feel bad for her? she is a terrible person and i don't know her personally. her fate just seems like justice desu. did you feel bad when they killed Bin Laden? faggot.

>attention whoring suicide gone wrong

the guy who got to fuck her is the real winner

I agree fellow white man!