Who would win?

who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEQ1nB7Xeo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc
thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brainlets

the one who is literally sweating from under his right breast would lose

They are both winners

Yeah both are pseudo.

MMA or boxing? I reckon Zizek would try dodge Petersons jabs then run in for a two leg takedown. Peterson would knee Zizek to the face then perform a rear naked choke.

Not that flabby Zizek would be able to cut the weight.

Lol what?

Zizek would destroy that scrawny ass beta, look at his fucking FHWR, he's got no testosterone, his face is frail, his jaw is frail, and would break in two with one punch

Peterson is MUCH taller so his reach is longer. Also, would tire out and collapse from 5 minutes of any physical activity.

Peterson would be quick on his feet, sharp and hard with his one two jab cross. The don’t call him the maple beast for nothing.

Zizek would get fucking wrecked.

Peterson, in 2 archetypes and finish chaos with order.

One punch from Zizek and Peterbeta is done, hsi face has a terrible ratio, his jaw is as narrow as a cat's asshole, he's weak, his body isn't built for fights, Zizek would destroy him, one wrong move and Peterbeta gets torn apart like a puppet, his body is scrawny, his jaw cannot withstand hits

i gotta go with the commie on this one plus zizek has coke speed going for him which would compensate for his larger body size

Zizek couldn’t reach his face, you retard. Height is essential in fist fights. If someone is one and a half foot taller than you and you try to box him without serious training then prepare to smacked in the face.

>Height is essential in fist fights

Lol, I remember in highschool a 1.68 cm manlet who was a boxer KOing a 1.90 m tall bully with a hit

Someone post that gif of the lanky nigger get KO'd by some dego-looking manlet.

The one who isn't a bearded slug.
My god imagine letting yourself be filmed looking like that. What a fucking slob.

ma boy slavoj would stttzzhit all over him

If that's Rippetoe, he would own JP.

Zizek's gut shows that he lacks testosterone.

I'm going to give it to Peterson.

It'll be finished with a lobster claw maneuver. Peterson used to bench over 200 lbs, supposedly.

Zizek can't keep a coherent thought for more than a minute before waddling off into some inane nonsense so Peterson wins this.

Both will agree that SJW's are cancer and high-five at the end though.

What you have here are two men who believe their cause is righteous. That will allow them both to fight dirty with a clean conscience. Peterson is Canadian, so he'll pull some dirty tricks from old school hockey (Eddie shore). Putting on the foil, etc.. Zizek has the power of Marxism, so he might used planned agriculture to starve Peterson, get him weak, then give him the old Bulgarian Brolly, or a dose of polonium, or try to make him listen to Laibach. In the end, they just roll around on the floor like kindergarteners, poking each other in the eye, and biting fingers.
The absolute truth of the matter is that the only thing you can say about an old academic that survived either growing up on the wrong side of the tracks in Canada, or survived being an intellectual in a Soviet puppet state is this: they're survivors.

>Peterson used to bench over 200 lbs
>thinking thats impressive
found the Dyel fag

I can barely grow facial hair, yet I dropped 13 kg like nothing

Peterson can't manage philosophy but if he could he would destroy zizek

zizek easily
jew b peterstein is shit

Zizek without question.

That's impressive for a lanky clinical psychologist.

fucking kek

Zizek would throw two punches then his heart would explode from a Coke OD.
Fat Bump for Zizek.
F

fpbp

It's going down in October, according to Zizek

*Sniff

Zizek has the cocaine advantage while JP is on SSRIs, so I would say the pharma industry

>Peterson used to bench over 200 lbs, supposedly.
That's nothing mate. I can push press 308lbs (140kg) above my head, which is much more impressive than benching, and I don't consider myself strong.

Whoever sells them cocaine.

>The don’t call him the maple beast for nothing.
kek
>push press 308lbs
noice
what's your squat and deadlift, user?

Zizek is the figurative Kimbo Slice in this matchup

>we live in a time when political philosophical debates are more violent than the average UFC match

You seriously have to be a pure brainlet to think that Peterson is a match for Zizek.

One is a serious philosopher, the other is your internet daddy telling you to clean your room and jerk off a lobster. It's like asking who would win in a fist fight - Muhammad Ali or Jackie Chan?

That being said, most of Sup Forums would probably think that Alex Jones would win a debate against Zizek, simply due to the fact that he would scream (very manly) and become angry (even manlier).

I think my max squat will be 230kg at the end of this training cycle. No idea about the deadlift as I don't ever max out with it and don't do conventional deadlifts. The pulls I use are clean and snatch pulls, clean and snatch deadlifts, and romanian deadlifts, and they're all done at relatively low percentages to my max deadlift (whatever that is).
For reference I did a 200kg Romanian deadlift for 3 reps pretty easily not that long ago, which was on the heavier side of what I do usually for pulls.

Jewry

Zizek is an intellectual fraud. Yes I have read him and sat on his lectures.

>max squat will be 230kg at the end of this training cycle
breddy impressive, bong
I haven't been oly lifting for over a year due to the programs I've been running, I should get back into it.

Great arguments, Abdul!

Who cares?

Abdul yourself! Only a brainlet would call Zizek a serious philosopher.

Literally who?

And what?
Incoherent shill post is incoherent.

Allahu akbar! Did professor Zizek cuck you or did he tell you muslims are too stupid for Europe, like he tends to?

>You seriously have to be a pure brainlet to think that Peterson is a match for Zizek.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

kek

the jews

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEQ1nB7Xeo

How can a Canadian professor even compete? I wish Sup Forums had existed so we could meme Slavoj into the presidency

Fuck philosophy when you have street smarts, right Tyrone?

Clean your room, bucko!

>try to make him listen to Laibach
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc
my sides

what a fucking loser, bet he isn't even wearing perfume too. ugh just ugh

>*sniff sniff*
>It's archetypal! It's, it's, it's, it's
>*wipes drool*
>It's, it's- well I don't know! But bloody can't be so simple!
>*becomes greasier*
>and that's just the thing!
Absolutely thrilling

Yet he has fucked better looking woman than both of you, time for some contemplation.

ziz will destroy him
not even kidding

i fug only the purest of 3d waifus, i doubt z*Zek could compete with my harem

The guy was being sarcastic.

Zizek is literally some shitty marxist that leftist brainlets worship. All Peterson would have to do is let Zizek talk. Inevitably he'll say stupid shit and then just point it out.

They're both pseudo marxists. The jews would win.

> implying Peterson wouldn’t get destroyed by Hegelian dialectic when slavoj agreed with him then forced him to negate his statements about retarded shit like “cultural Marxism”

Peterson by a country mile. Zizek is a Marxist moron.

Who is Zizek?

t. useful idiots

The one that has more money and looks better. peterson

but unironically, zizek can only spout nonsensical things.

Zizek might be a better debater but no amount of debating skills will stop Peterson being more correct.

the fellow on the left can eat more hot dogs, without a doubt

Neither because they're partisan plants.

Kill yourself if you listen to either of them.

I just had a sexual dream involving Žižek... It was fucking horrible, what does it mean?

Psychology wins over philosophy any day of the year.

Psychology is a meme subject and a fake science.
Philosophy is the foundation on which all other subjects are built upon.

zizek is trained in Lacanian psyhoanalysis

Can't wait for that Jung vs Lacan battle

wrong, both are kinda gay, i think zizek is one hell of a genius, but i wouldnt take their opinions on policy because theyre both into that whole world of forms type of arguing also
this

this wuz good

*sniffs* pure ideology *sneeifs* and so on and so on

>Philosophy is the foundation on which all other subjects are built upon.
lolno

Hilarious that people think Peterson’s shallow understanding of like three Jung concepts can compete with Zizek.

Ignorant cunt, kys

Zizek is inarticulate and a poor debater. Also, clinical psychology >>> psychoanalysis.

His understanding of philosophy is far greater than Peterson's, though.

Push press is cheating. Do OHP/military press nigger

Push pressing is a superior strength and power builder because it uses the whole body.
Only a complete moron would believe it's cheating.
Bet you also think the clean and jerk is cheating.

meme philosopher

thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/