How does Canada do it?

How does the most multicucked city on earth have the lowest crime rate of any major city?

i live in this picture

LOL Do you live in Toronto user?

We bring in the richest top tier of the 3rd world so they are less inclined to cause trouble, however there will be a return to the mean over time and their childrens children will absolutely bring great degeneracy upon us.

Cuz we too busy getting high off that dank weed niqquh

Because we're ultra high IQ.

under that bridge at the bottom of the pic?

its increasing, slowly, but allow the shitskins on turdowelfare to pop out some more terrorists and shit will start to fly. Also the city is full of convicted pedophiles and isis recruiters, give it time.

No one wants to admit that it all comes down to demographics and income.

Vancouver is rich and Asian

>live in small city alberta
>very little crime, personally experienced a few
>live in toronto for a few weeks with family
>always heard about crime but never experienced anything
>felt just as safe in either place
i bet i could live anywhere in our country and feel about the same

That's not vancouver ameritard.

>multicucked
Read:oriental

My uncle lives there. I visited him. It's dogshit. Sure crime may be low, just like China slums, but it fucking sucks.

Yep. That's partly why people's perceptions of immigrants are so skewed. There is no way that the different minorities putting roots down in Canada will avoid ethnic conflict with each other.

Jews

Ok live in Winnipeg then.

lol no that's train tracks. trains go very fast there. u can't live there. and it's cold af outside r u crazy

or better yet, just kys

Winter, way less niggers

True enough, although most of the crime here is dumb natives stabbing each other.

me too desu

that's actually where i'm originally from but i was too young to remember anything. i've driven across this country stopping in towns and cities and almost everywhere feels the same, i don't know if that's just a problem with me however

>i've driven across this country stopping in towns and cities and almost everywhere feels the same
it's all pretty much the same with the exception of Edmonton were everyone is partially retarded

Same here.

This is the correct answer. We bring in a much, much better class of immigrant. Our immigration system is actually decent -- UKIP and AfD both use it as an example of what Europe should be doing.
That and we live in a police state. The surveillance is out of control

i'm actually from one of the suburbs so i know first hand, but it's still pretty tame compared to the shit going on down south

>i know xer fiance and i'm pretty sure i used to work with the immigrant that hit people with the u-haul

Only Quebec city felt a little different to me.

>How does Canada do it?
Like puritans with their socks on.

>lowest crime rate of any major city

for now...

We get mostly chinks and train indians to poo in loo here. but they are jacking up the rate at which they bring in niggers and sand niggers. We also have a retarded welfare program for the "refugees" Turd-o gave them all hotels and about 100 bucks a day for food so they can all eat at restaurants every day. They get bread and circuses and Turd-o makes the conservatives who work for a living foot the bill.

>live in semi-small city
>native housing next to beer store
>womens home next to lcbo
>conservative mayor
>gun range 2km away
>seen one chimp out at my uni, nothing major but still funny
>hear of homocides, robberies, gun fights from niagara falls but it's all contained near the border
Pretty comfy here desu

A lot is unreported or underreported, especially considering nonwhites.

you haven't got blacked enough

they juke the stats

To cold to go out and commit crime.

holy shit, some of these leafs are not aware of how quickly the replacement is going.
Morons, wake up, they're not importing the good ones anymore it's the breeders and recruiters now and they're getting a great payout for being here with zero incentive to work. How the fuck is that going to turn out when people don't want to pay for their lifestyle. Oh don't worry, Turdy will save you.
Morons

good post

too polite to report crimes

or too polite to record them

Nothing left to steal?

French canadians have a very low crime rate, and it's cold as fuck for a third of the year.

Because 65% of the city is white and 30% are asian. Increase blacks, increase arabs/muslims, increase hispanics and you will see the crime rate go up. Asians and whites are more than capable of living together peacefully.

Because their immigrants are mostly low violent crime committing Asians. They only have like 8 percent blacks. That is amazing for a big city.

Spent 20 years in Vancouver. It's rich, half Asian and there are about 14 blacks. There's your low crime rate.