Nignogs in South Italy

I need your suggestions on how to defend myself from nignogs.

I usually watch myself everywhere I go,the only time I am relaxed is when I'm walkint through the street of my small comfy village,but I started to notice that NigNogs are becoming more and more as the days are passing by.
I remember back then,some years ago,when people criticised Slavs for drinking too much and eating "their shitty" Semenchki,but If I have to choose between a pack of Slavs and one of nignogs I'd definetly pick the former.
Anyway,yesterday I was walking towards the central station and I had the uniform of my school

>inb4 You have to be 18 to post here
I am,I'm attempting the last year of highschool

And one shitty nignog tried to force me to buy his shitty bracelet, the conversation had heatened up a lot,but we never utilised our fists,it was mostly him screaming at me to buy his cheap shit and I speaking in a very "gently" way the Sicilian dialect lol;I think he didn't fight me mostly because he was a thin manlet though.

Anyway, I'm a bit worried as the days are passing by,they'll become more present in cities and I have already seen some packs of niggers roaming around the streets of Catania,but I always kept the distances of course.

Is there a way to defend myself? I cannot carry arms nor knives,I don't want to kill any nignogs,but I surely don't want to get killed by them(They could be carrying knives or other weapons as far as I know).
I was thinking to modify some pens and re build them as rapiers,no cuts just strikes,or carry a switchblade knife if the situational becomes critic.

>inb4 Nationalism is winning in Italy
Despite my support towards Lega Salvini if they deport nignogs they'll get raped by EU and UN.

Help me please

I visited Rome last year and had to talk through a park, called in Baboon park. Literally 1000's of niggers on their phones just sitting around. I walked through the shit swarm with my shoulder back and made direct eye contact with any baboon who seemed to be approaching me. They are wild animals and back down if your an alpha. Also lift bro, a lot.

I'm started to lift since I was 16 years old my mate,I'm quite tall (180cm)despite being from South Italy,I practiced Sicilian Knife and Stick fighting since I was a child so If I pick up a staff or something similar to it I can easily defend myself until the opponent doesn't have a gun,but I cannot carry a staff with myself due to our cucked laws for which it gets regarded as a White Weapon (Arma Bianca)and it's intended to kill someone.
The other option,as already mentioned above,is to carry a switchblade knife,but such choice not only is risky,but a bit expensive too.
That way of saying "Around blacks never relax" is bloody true (Well I never relax around whites too,but nignogs simply are dangerous as hell)

literally get a gun and shoot them if they chimp out.

Buy one of these.

Nigga pepper spray or a teaser
Inb4 "fucking puss"
Or just put some soap in a sock and if need be throw it away

Thats what you get for taking over the Greeks and making technology advances cease to exist for 500 years

How is Sicily?

I love Italy, watching migrants wash their feet in the sink at a train station gave me a taste of the european lifestyle.

>Literally get a gun

I can't afford that bloody stuff right now,what's so hard to understand about it?
Even if I had the bloody gun,I couldn't walk with it outside my property and if for example I have to go to the Shooting Range I have to first inform those cunts of the Gendarmerie (Carabinieri)and let them know what I am carrying with me,how many ammo and which type and the path that'll follow, see?
The only thing I like about America is their second amendment

Ask Luca.

At least get a knife and start practicing how to stab and slice and where to aim. Also learn to fight and fight dirty.

Bloody bad my mate,the honourable Mafia are behaving like kikes and try to get as many nignogs as possible within my country.
The true mafia would have shot every nigger in sight,but times have changed unfortunately.
The economy is stagnant due to a lack of technology and skill plus the jobs' pay has been decreased due to clandestins and some eastern Europeans who demand less money than the natives,if the immigrant has a a family then he doesn't lower the price,but sometimes you have these economical immigrants who are a bigger threat to Italy than nignogs, why?They fake their integration,work illegaly,spend nothing and send all the money to their homeland.
Drugs were a mistake

>I'm quite tall (180cm)
>180cm
>tall
AHAHAHAHHAHAH
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TERRONIS MANLETS
AHAHAHAHHHA

Yeah same here
It's white genocide I reckon

I know Sicilian Knife Fighting which is mostly strikes and cuts.
During the years I have taken some lessons of Krav Maga who were mostly about watching your surroundings,how to move in crowded places and such.
What do you mean by dirt fight?
If I had to face a nignog and there was an object (a glass bottle for example)around myself I wouldn't hesitate and immediately grab it;if by dirt fight you mean this than I need no training in such object lol.

È un'arma bianca,se la acquistassi dovrei dichiararla ai (((Carabinieri)))

Non ho mai scritto "tall", era " quite tall".
Comunque guarda che +180cm è abbastanza alto per il Sud Europa (Eccezion fatta per le alpi dinariche)

Io sono 186 cm e sono Napoletano. Sei bassissimo rispetto a me. (Inoltre scommetto che sei anche marronissimo rispetto a me)

I visited rome last summer and literally like 50% of the girls were walking around with nigs, there was graffiti everywhere, homeless, pushy street vendors on every corner... to think this used to be the capital of one of the greatest empires on earth, it makes me want to kill myself. Why are Italian women such coalburners

>like 50% of the girls were walking around with nigs
they weren't nigs, they were normal italians

>Sei bassissimo rispetto me
>6 centimetri di differenza
>Non si accorge di essere di gran lunga più alto dei napoletani

Non fare lo sciocco compare,foto allegata è il mio avambraccio

Italian women are vehement coal burners

>quelle dita a salsiccia
>è pure grasso
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH
the absolute state of sicilians. fat, short and greasy

>my polenta eating ass is on fire

If you only bothered to read the poll about the Italian Elections you'd see that Women votes Lega Salvini more than Men.
How can you judge such a large group of individuals solely based on a non scientifical,short experience like that of yours?I'm not denying the existence of some coalburners in Italy,but this phenomenon isn't as much spread in Italy as it is in USA for example

kek no Italian women are pure cancer, they value only money and social status, things that niggers usually haven't.

Its only gonna get worse man.
Niggerians are going to be 800 millions in the end of the 21 Century, they are mostly muslim low iq, they eat dog and kill your women.I'm sorry Mario but you'd better join the mafia and get a gun to defend yourself.

I'm Longobard Neapolitan

Be nice to your fellow countryman.

What?

you sound like a bong.
also get a knife then.
>cant afford
you cant afford to live? reprioritized you shit dude. Tools required to live come only second to food and water. Sleep comes third.

>Accuse ad Hominem

Ti sei ridotto sino a questo punto?Mi fai pena,fabbrichi menzogne e cerchi di baitarmi...Spero per te che questo non sia Il tuo hobby

>uniform of my school
soyboy

I hope so, but it was still a depressing sight

I'm Neapolitan but i'm tall. That means that i have Nordic genes from the Barbarian invasions.

So these are the based terroni I always hear about kek don't be scared by some random nigger. One time a nigger who was begging in front of the supermarket screamed to me and I slapped him, now every time he sees me he goes to hide. They are cowards.

Just ask your relatives for help. You could ask one of them to pick you up after school or walk home with you.

Whatever the fuck that means Scugnizzo

No,I'm Italian...Perhaps, my English might have misleaded you mate.
I think I'm going to buy a nautical knife,those used by subs,compact and ergonomic

>triggered sicilianmutt
lmao

>se la acquistassi dovrei dichiararla

Are you retarded?

>nautical knife
fuck that, get a stiletto.

Carry whatever weapons you legally can. I've had to deal with negros here and usually I can get them to back off pretty easy. I think it is because I'm a big guy and they aren't used to a white guy getting aggressive quickly. If they don't back off and start getting closer at all just start punching.

>a Sicilian bull fucked my sister and now my ass is BURNING

>Oh yes,let's be less degenerate by ignoring the work place's rules
>That'll surely make me such a based man

Idiot

I'd say that's a shart, but whatever Luigi.

Also, checked.

give them a job

Based terroni?
Ma che cosa stai scrivendo lol?Se per te ascoltare musica neo-melodica,guidare tutto Il tempo un SH 150/300 rubato e fare a botte con chiunque è "based" allora hai qualche problema

t. sicilian diaspora

>job
>Sicily

Pick one.

this. terronis are disgusting

>my polentoni ass is turning into charcoal

No,in Italia funziona così,a differenza del tuo paese noi non riceviamo un fucile d'assalto per cittadino

The truth is black areas generally get worse with time, i would join the mafia or some group that is pretty alpha and looks after the community. Self defense is great but nigs are pack animals. They need something more alpha than them to put them in place.

Shall we follow the One Third rule dear Ustaša?

Niggers are literal apes.

They only respond to dominance. Niggers hunt the weak in packs.

Niggers should be regarded to as hyenas. Only dangerous in packs, a single nigger is weak. Niggers in packs get cocky, if niggers ever try fight you, go berserk and charge the lead nigger of the pack.

How to protect yourself:

1. Lift weights.

2. Go to a boxing gym a few times a month.

3. knives are pretty useless against niggers, since you have to be very close, and they chimp in groups. Brass knuckles, bats, whips, and longer ranged melee weapon works well.

4. Niggers are not human beings. Some of them might seem like people, but they are just domesticated animals. Watch your token smart nigger act when he's around other niggers. All niggers are sprung from the same trash genetics that should have been extinct tens of thousands of years ago.

5. GO ON THE OFFENSIVE. Make fun of niggers, sucker punch niggers, intimidate niggers, hunt niggers at night in groups. You should be offended someone even has the audacity to have dark nigger skin.

I am going to study in turin this September...
Any user know the situation there, should i learn self defense or bulk??

The only likely option is to join Forza Nuova or Casapound,but (((Boldrini))) wants to disband every kind of Fascist movement/partied and said parties are viewed as such,but personally I think that this is only big talk,no real actions will be taken in my opinion.

>5 Go on the offensive

Yes and get arrested days later,the other four points are fine though

Is italy a good place to suck off lots of black bulls?

>afraid of niggers
>Misses the mafia so bad
>Willing to get a weapons for a menace statistically so low (blacks attacking/raping White mens)

You guys deserve all of this, let's Make a deal.. take back all the terroni flooded us in the last 50 years and then you'll have the Right to complain about nigs.

soyboy

Toronto and Vancouver are the most recommended localities for interracial sex tourism.

Yes
But only if you are an Italian woman

>longer ranged melee weapon works well.

Torino è una città tranquillissima a parte alcune zone periferiche tipo la falchera e san salvario, non hai nulla da temere.

>but I cannot carry a staff with myself due to our cucked laws

That sucks, it's a good weapon that allows you to maintain distance and offers a wide array on non-lethal strikes. Also jugding by your arm your grip would be enough to handleit effectively.

>is to carry a switchblade knife
Fuck switchblades. If you're buying a knife for the purpose of self-defense you should with a fixed double edged blade like that. But I would not reccomend a knife for selfdefense, you should carry one but along with pepper spray as your first option

I would have expected something more "daring" from a member of the great khanate

>Afraid isn't the right word
>Never said that,the old guard had morals unlike these new faggots
>Let's totally ignore the fact that statistically a nignog commits from 4 to 6 times more crimes than a white man (Rape,Assault and such)

Sembri un elettore o del PD oppure di +Acciaio

You have to do what must be done
Never forget the Jews who forced this on you

Not italian user, if you can in English please.

COPE
O
P
E

Ya but an italian in here said the italian mafia was allowing prime black bulls into your country. I've seen videos of boatloads of them landing in your country and i can't help but notice my mouth salivating.

LOOK at these black bulls, sure they're slightly skinny. But once they get proper nutrition their muscle mass will kick in.

Hope this is what you are saying

Turin is a very quiet city apart from some peripheral areas like the falchera and San salvario, you have nothing to fear.

Thanks mate.

uè terronaccio che cazzo fai in uk? sei andato a cagare nel loro pool genetico?

Nobody is "afraid" of niggers. They are just a pest, and biological weapon that is used against us. We could glass ever nigger off the planet in less than a year if this world had common sense.

What about a Stiletto?

Prepare to be enriched

Turin is a very peaceful zone except for some places like la falcheria and San salverio

Yep sorry, for some strange reason I thought you were Italian. Anyway you need to know some basic Italian, few speak English here.

Look bro. I'm gonna tell you the truth here, not what the tards all echochamber off of eachother. Niggers only understand the law of the jungle. Try to get them to understand the law(s) of the modern world, and you'll be laughed at or stabbed. So what should you do? Show dominance over them. Show that you are more of an alpha. One or two will test you but they will be no big deal. After they know who's the real OG then they'll all run off. You'll probably get mad pusse in the process too.

A nice heavy rock in your pocket perhaps?

you can dump it anywhere and it wont be out of place.

Thanks for the advice,what's the name of that flag?It looks pretty

Can't in Australia, truly, we are cucked

just get one of them folding knives to put in your pocket, those have valid uses.

But with them it's all the way you act, if they see you are serious, they will move along to another one. If they see you are hestitating, looking away, avoiding eye contact etc. They see it as weakness and will tempt them selves on you.

Ive been to Italy a dozen times and Ive never seen that. Ofcourse theres some racemixers but its less than what ive seen in any English city.

Going to an Italian language course anyways so that wont be a problem.
Thanks pasta user

>Stiletto?

What exactly do you have in mind?
The rule of thumb is no moving parts and two sharp edges.
As for the length you pick the longest one that you're able to comfortably conceal.

Here
>get a weapon just in case
>if you think some nog is following you just look at thwm in the eye and pretend to hold your waist or pocket for your weapon if you dont have one
>still do that if you do have one
>if by some reasons you are confronted by the nig just stand your ground not too much or they will chimp out and try to cheap shot you when you leave
>sometime you can stand your ground too much and they back out or may, in the rarest event, respect you

Also just walk away or just the blunt of the uggo black gurl talking shit. They will do nothing but talk shit and threatened you

Holy fuck someone needs to kill you right now what a fag

>The very moment you show up to a fighr with a weapon you must use it otherwise it's a sign of weakness

Basically this right?

they have something else

Why two sharp edges sorry?
Isn't striking faster and easier with a knives?
For every cut I think I can at least strike two or three times,also it's a more conceivable movement than cutting which requires to swing your weapon sideways or from top to bottom and viceversa

Good advice, lots of people carry them here. Not much opportunity to use them though.

jersey

How dull is that fucking blade??? Not a single bit of gore after several good hits

Don't you have hooligans up there?Do you know a singer from Suwalki?His name is Damian Bujakwoski,surname is Bujak,I think he's associated with a "organization" called Swiat Fanatykiama or something like that

No not really. A more sign of weakness is no eye contact and a very passive respond.

If you used your fist than your weapon, they wont say anything until they seen it.

Then you get stuff like
>y-you had that knife i-i wasnt really trying n-nigga