Ohio Kid Shoots Himself In The School Bathroom

nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/middle-school-student-shoots-school-bathroom-article-1.3831067?__twitter_impression=true

RIP little buddy, hope you find what you were looking for in the next world. Thank you for not shooting others to deal with your problems

>be american
>get shot

>they will count this as a "school shooting"

and rightfully so, gun nut.

lol what the fuck is wrong with America

Absolute dystopian shithole nowadays

Generous kid. When I was young and depressed I thought about killing myself in school to give my friends the day off.

Thats a shame.

Was he an Alt-Righter?

I always wondered what mart sharters used their toilets for

How did he get a gun in the bathroom? I thought it was a gun free zone.

It most definitely will, much like how suicides are counted in gun death statistics.

Honestly, so the fuck what?
Are we supposed to pretend to care about another random fuck for a while and argue about guns?
This is so tiresome
If Americans just pointed their guns at the right people instead of buying more when this happens these events will stop getting reported like everyone is a fucking celebrity

Anyone noticed it's small alienated cucks who kill themselves or shoot up schools? It's not just mental health. It's social bonding as well. This kid probably had no friends and played video games all day and became an hero when he couldn't get laid or anyone to play call of duty with him.

Was this a gender neutral bathroom?

>>nowadays
c'mon little buddy, its been fucked for decades

Dude that is in my town. Canton. Absolutely shitty with nasty people all around. Belden village mall is a cesspool and Jackson is known to be as a snobby ass school. Anyway from Jackson is usually a prick.

Blacks and mexicans.

Whites here commit gun crimes at the same rate as Holland.

Twice in the back of the head with 2 different calibers?

bet we find a stash of youtube vids of him getting his shit kicked in at school everyday

Another victory in the feminist war on boys. Probably fatherless and on 12 drugs for being a boy.

Emma Gonzalez is our new queen. Deal with it! GEOTUS shall bend the knee in Wednesday's listening session. Let's get those Queen Emma memes going, anons.

And don't worry, the "gun grab" won't be as bad as conservatives are making it out to be. Teens will be barred from purchasing AR-15s (since their brains aren't fully developed yet), background checks will be more thorough, and all gun dealers will need to be licensed. You know, COMMON SENSE gun laws.

Remember, we are Trump supporters, not neocons. The left will be surprised that Trump is "progressive" when it comes to the Second Amendment. (And yes, this is by far the smarter route to go. If you foolishly try to stand completely firm on the gun issue, then those fuckers will try to REPEAL the Second Amendment.)

>Ohio
I'm guessing he was tired of going to school with niggers and mormons

Always watch out for the quiet ones.

was he a nigger gang banger who shot his dick accidentally while taking a piss or a troubled teen who committed suicide? the headline could be either one

Diversity

White bois shoot up schools every other month in ameriKKKa

Only in America can a child learn about guns by shooting themselves dead.

Lmao dab away the pain

Good point. Maybe if this school had gender neutral bathrooms and the poor kid wasn't forced to use the bathroom of his socially-assigned gender he wouldn't have fallen victim to toxic masculinity.

Lmfao! Are you confusing Ohio with Utah? We have plenty of niggers but never met a mormon in my life after 38 years.

>Alt-Right

Out of this board newfag

These are the kind of school shootings we need

better go to Africa and make your black ethnostate then

Wow, how did he do that in a gun-free zone, as a minor, who can't legally buy the firearm?

Memes aside, this is really fucking sad why the fuck does this shit happen so much in america?

Former child trafficking victim suicided before they could talk.

digits confirm

So, what legal mechanism would have affected this outcome in a gun-free zone, with an individual who couldn't legally acquire the gun?

>F

Shareblue plz.

this blood is on the hands of the pathetic normies

Leftist social policy

As if it's that simple, remember you white bois bought us over and bred us into a physically superior race. You made your bed now lie in it, sit down and be humble

Poor kid
F

Selfish faggot. Could have killed himself at home.
I hate this gay world.
Probably fake though.

>no one shooting you at your school
>realize you're an American
>shoot yourself for freedom

Man I wonder if he was bullied....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Why the fuck does this shit happen so much in america?
You realize India also has a suicide problem. Just look under your local train.

Yes

RIP in peace lil fella

if only he had knew where all of the other social misfits hang out

And you niggers shoot your own people and others every single day, but it's okay because according to the NAACP you were kangz and you do no wrong.

give up your rights goyim!

>tfw I went to that school and live in the area

Pretty weird feeling tbqh. Jackson is an upper middle class white community too.

He knew something we didn't. "Suicide" my ass.

so this is the power of La Amerigoblino......

*crickets*

>'fat shaming can cause kids to suicide themselves'
I can't imagine what the race-shaming has been doing, oh wait I can. Because white youths are committing suicide like never before seen in history

It happens everywhere m8, couple years ago we had a 15 year old kid who jumped off the roof of a medieval castle in the city centre that is open to the public.

>When you are already having withdrawal symptoms from not enough school shootings so you shoot yourself

if someone you know says this to you "you are a good person, don't come to school tomorrow" should you comply? Any statistics regarding this?

what a weird place to kill yourself

Maybe the Russians will give them a bus ride to see Kasik for an anti gun parade

>next world

F
The blood is on the hands of the normies

Wonder how many he woulda taken with him if he didn't pussy out

cuck

>Cantonfag
>thinks people from Jackson are snobby

lel. I didn't realize just how good of an education I received at Jackson until I went to uni and got to see people from Akron, Canton and Cleveland who were unable to even spell common words correctly.

>implying Belden Village has been any good since Canton's mall closed down (because of nog infestation) and all the nogs flocked to Belden

>Why is this happening

It's because we have strayed far from God. That's why.

There is a mental illness in America, and it's all due to leaving Religion behind. There is a reason why religion was so important to the ancient people, they understood we need God in our lives.

Atheists are directly to blame for all the deaths in America, not guns. We need to return to God.

We got Gun and we dont shoot each other....well not as often as burgers

Pathetic. Can the left do anything organic, or is it always a fucking insincere act lead by NGOs and alinkyite community organizers?

These things are always a statement. He was out to teach someone a lesson at that school.

Bullying isn't the problem. Bullying forces kids to conform to the environment around them. The problem with America today is that the environment sucks, and there is 0 support networks built in community from the home to peoples neighbors. Kids grow up in human farms that are schools corralled into tiny classrooms with 30 other kids and instead of having any sort of guidance or psychological reinforcement they are given lobotomies with pharmaceutical drugs.

underrated

They'll find a way to make this a white supremacy issue.

This is exactly how I feel living in NW IL going to school with kids from Chicago and Rockford.

>Shoots Himself
Not a crime

ARESST HIM AND SEIZE HIS GUNS

Call the police dumb fuck, dont give the liberal faggots more ammo trying to steal my constitutional rights.

Liberals who want to repeal the 2nd will meet the rope if they ever get it.

It's how you get into the news now...

F

Not having friends or a gf is not an excuse for shooting up a school you retard. Lots of people don't have any friends but the vast majority of them would never do something like that.

Russianbot Fuck off with your slave to God bullshit. You just want an easily controlled and scared population.

>be European

>Legally kill yourself with drugs given by a doctor

Holy fuck youre all backwards.

We were not only kings we were WORLD kings fucking white bitch. Look up the cheddar man. We made Britian. We made Europe. Hatin us means you hate those places too white fuck.

19 school shootings!
AAAAHHHHH

WAS HE ON MEDICATION

Roof jumping accidents. Need to ban roofs.

Underrated post

I'M WITH LA CREATURA!

what do you think the police would do ? they probably brush it off as a prank

I don't think you're completely wrong but not completely right either. I think modernism, the internet, psych meds and diversity has a lot to do with it as well.

pic related. fucking leaf

F

>says the man from a country where you can't even get on a bus without getting raped

She is a fucking mk ultra experiment. Stop shilling her

What a waste. I'm sure there were a bunch of niggers that he could have taken out before he offed himself.

F