>piss
>based

>nl - pvv

wrong fvd is the based dutch party

>UPAine
>Europe
Nice one

>Serbian Radical Party
You just went on google and assembled a list of all parties under "far right wing", you don't even know how degenerate some of these parties are

yup, found it, you're a fucking moron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_nationalist_parties_in_Europe

Svoboda is the only worthwhile party in the whole Europe at this point, and your bias doesn't change it.

>GD
>Based
If you want some bouncers or drugs for your club i guess?

lmao we had a nationalist rally here just few days ago. People were celebrating a WW2 general who was a Nazi collaborator

I think you can take UKIP off that list. They did the Lord's own work in setting up Brexit, but they're a bunch of semi-retarded misfits and misanthropes who are even worse virtue signallers than the average SJW is

In Poland, rather than PiS it's The National Movement (Ruch Narodowy).

National Movement is literally Sup Forums incarnate. Christian, anti-immigrant, has really healthy right-wing open market economy views. Doesn't mindlessly hate Russia. Heavily nationalist. Hates LGBT and other mutations to the bone.

Ireland - The National Party
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf7Nqosva58&list=LL-EOhpXp9z0AZK5UWG_0p2g&index=2

Agreed.

UKIP had its purpose, and achieved it.

Since then it doesn't know what it is nor what it wants, its pretty dead in the water.

Unless Europe forms a stronger union, it will be a shit player in the global world.
This is why the EU will continue to exist, if only the right wing worked to change it instead of wanting isolation from the rest. But of course for all the vitality and hope these kinds of parties bring they must always end up failing, it's kind of sad.

Right behind the potato niggers on this one!

UKIP.. Fucking lol. Also, some of these are just lukewarm and kosher CivNat parties, hardly based.

Right now EU debates on how to straighten bananas and bring more LGBT to your home. No point in taking part of the whole thing if it's rotten to the core.

I agree.

UKIP was a one policy party and driven by the charisma of Nigel Farage. It is a shower of shit now and I wouldn't vote for them.

What is interesting is how the Tories seem to have started revving up Brexit. I think they have realised that if they fail, any new version of UKIP will be even more to the right.

i fucking hate it when amerimutts think they know best about europe.

This is true, 'right-wing' politicians been trying to reform it from the inside almost since its inception and have only made very humble gains by doing so, it's too corrupt.

All we needed was free trade until Communists decided that we needed a central government, a government most people didnt and still dont want.
Its trying to solve problems that don't exist.
>inb4 muh! EU Army
We have NATO.
>inb4 muh! Americans
Well if you cucks actually spent money on defense the U.S wouldn't of had so much influence.
All these problems steam from the left, not the right.

I just wished they get rid of May.
I was willing to give her a chance after the last cuck finally stepped down.
But she is still hung up on her fucking days as home secretary, with ID cards and firewall ffs, she got btfo then, and she got btfo because of it in the last lot of elections, she seems unable to learn that she isn't going to win against the public in this regard. Stick to the immigrants and the economy, and show up the communists for the retards they are.. How fucking hard is it?

But yet the commies keep gaining ground because of her..ffs!
Sorry that turned into a bit of a /rant