WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

What is the point of SCOTUS

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/374608-supreme-court-refuses-to-hear-challenge-to-california-gun-law

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarship.law.nd.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1902&context=law_faculty_scholarship
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ginsburg needs the Scalia treatment ASAP.

Why is no one on Sup Forums talking about this? SCOTUS ducking 2A cases is a big deal

scotus has been too pussy to hear any 2nd amendment cases for a while

drumpf btfo

We need to have Sanctuary Cities for the 2nd Amendment

Almost treasonous. They were quick to ram sodomite marriage down everyone’s throats though huh

it's SOP since 2008

what legal measures do we have to make scotus get off their lazy fucking asses

It's certainly a dumb law but a waiting period isn't that big of a deal. There are larger issues like some states still getting away with their "may issue" bullshit for carry permits.

The gun in my pants thinks this is fundamentally unfair.

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

scholarship.law.nd.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1902&context=law_faculty_scholarship

>they know every gun law going back to the 1930s is genuinely unconstitutional
>with this in mind they (((refuse))) to hear it since it would make every gun law moot

We need every single win we can get at this point.

What makes you think they’d even hear a case like that if they won’t hear waiting periods?

Sotomayor and Ginsburg need to fucking die so these cases can be heard and ruled accordingly
Until those cunts die they run the risk of accidentally fucking it over for everyone with a ruling, not just californians

May issue is denying your right to carry just because someone didn't want you to for no justifiable reason

No work done, No pay. simple as that. watch them jump through hoops if its like that.

gay rights are a syntom of freedom
assault weaponry unchecked sell is a syntom of madness

How are they allowed to refuse to do their fucking jobs anyways? Fine you don't want to hear it? Off yourselves so we can get people in who will.

I know, I can’t get a CCW in my county without donating a years salary to the Sherrifs re-election campaign.

Appoint more judges.

Ask a woman if she thinks a penis is an assault weapon.

This would have been a risky case, and I'm glad they didn't take it. Who knows how Justice Kennedy will come out, especially when you don't have Scalia there to provide the strongest arguments for the conservative side.

The Supreme Court's most recent major decisions have been pro 2A, which is a good thing because that will influence lower courts. If a decision on this issue were to come out on the wrong side, it can never really be reversed and it could set a tone that implied the court will be soft on the 2A.

In an ideal world, justice kennedy or ginsburgh retires some time in the next 2 years, and Trump replaces them with a strong conservative. Then we have the replacement, Alito, Thomas, Roberts, and Gorsuch, which is a very solid 5-4. We basically should flood the SC with every issue we care about at that point.

They threw it out because it was shit.
10day cool off period ffs. Your still gonna get your gun. Not infringed.

Nothing before the next conservative justice appointment will really matter anyway. Massive nullification of gun control laws is coming once the new court takes a broad and sweeping interpretation of the 2A

It had a point until 3 kikes got on it

The SCOTUS is puppet theater. Thousands of unconstitutional laws get passed every year, but only a few are ever challenged and then only for political theater. The government is a lie. Get your guns and be ready for war and to kill Jews.

What kikery, I can't believe this hasn't been overturned yet

In CA it’s working exactly as intended

I hope this leftist shithole secedes soon

I carry regardless.

There was a CCW case from California recently but the Supreme Court also refused to hear it. They're basically refusing to do their job at this point.

Just do whatever the fuck you want and shoot anyone who tries to violate your rights.

This.

They routinely overturn votes. In my state, fag marriage was put to the vote and the people voted against it. The legislature convened and it was "overturned", and they made it legal despite public vote. Literally just threw the votes away and said, "the people voted wrong".

>muh democracy

Way too many Jews on the Supreme Court.

Repeal all gun laws or I'm going to war and killing millions.

m8 you don't listen to enough NPR. I put it on during a booze run last night and it was downright spooky how scripted and slimy it was. They even got a guy with a southern accent to represent the pro-gun side of things. They had fake callers who said things like "high capacity clip" that anybody here would take for a poor attempt at trolling, etc.

They're going all out trying to take a mile by asking for an inch.

one is to fight a $19 tax on gun sales in CA. Big fucking deal. The other is a 10 day waiting period in CA. bIG DEAL AGAIN.

moral of the story is to not live in California

I live in a shall issue state and they still deny you without reason.

stupid Nazi LARPing cuck

This is why. They don't want to open up that can of concentrated shitstorm.

They dont wamt ro hear it because Kennedy is a fucking cuck and there are 4 worthless kikes that always vote against guns
They need to go before SCOTUS can hear any case

Neck yourself faggot

You'll see my LARPibg when I'm kicking in doors and mowing down Jewish families

High tax, communists, niggers, homeless galore. Is there anything nice about California?

What did they say was the reason? You have a criminal record?

The weather.

Hahahahah get fucked faggots

They didn't give me any reason. Simply said I was denied and had to appeal it within 30 days or some shit with the State Police. I said fuck it and just carry anyway.

It's home to a number of stunningly beautiful bits of nature.

>next law is assault benis length cap.
>to protect women from such weapons.
>all benis cannot be over 4.7 inches in length.

I wonder what would happen if a bunch of people who were denied access to guns started robbing gun shops and killing Jews?

they know what will happen if they hear a 2nd amendment case, it will expand 2nd amendment rights.

FUCK. AGAIN? The Jews already hacked my foreskin off. It's never enough with these god damned Jews.

So nothing.

>robbing gun shops
During hours? Fuck that, not too many worse places you can rob.

Assault GIF Act of 2018

Cali is drinking NRA tears.

Obviously not during hours...

>assault weaponry unchecked sell is a syntom of madness
>Flag
Are you playing yourself here, Paco Emilio Rodrigo de las Guayabas Gonzalez?

t. FDR

Not jews my dude.
It the feminists. Can't get good dick. So act laws so, no one gets good dick.

And ICE is drinking Democrat voter tears

It's enough that people go there just to see neat things like the redwood forest or drive on highway 101. International tourism is a real thing.

Whatever, if California wants to secede, let em.
t. N.H.
FUCK Cali!

Sup Forums is a Board of Peace, shill.

I find it amazing that guns are so important to Americans. Here we just get a permit that includes training on how to use it, if you pass, you buy one at the local hardware store then go hunting or whatever.

>the weather

you are absolutely right paco
we need less guns and more beheadings
IMPEACH

Because it's not about hunting it's about self defence and killing tyrants.

And shooting at the British. Canada should know about this, since Canada tried to shoot the Queen once.

Oh ok. Sounds like a big problem there.

jesus fucking christ banning assault rifles and too powerful shit like that is hardly infringing on the 2A

There's nothing too powerful about it unless you're trying to get a deer or something. They're effective at their intended purpose.

So just like the Islamist terrorists do in Europe lately.

you dont need an assault rifle to shoot a deer. you just dont

>infringing on something isn’t infringing on something
Bong education

Islamic terrorsts use AKs. MURICANs use ARs.

It’s not called the bill of needs muhammad

The caliber is generally too weak for deer, you would want .308

That's the point, my bong. They're not meant for hunting deer even if they can be used for that if you're feeling poor or silly.

bin that knife citizen

its a right to bear arms. last time i checked theres a lot of options before having a military grade gun in the cupboard under the stairs

Who gives a shit about guns, the REAL hotness is when we have 5 conservatives and 7 Republicans on the Court and the Court rules that anchor babies are not citizens and have to go back

what the fuck are you talking about

The military doesn't use ARs.

Absolutely disgusting.

Beautiful nature isn't exclusive to California, yet they seem to hold a monopoly on international tourism for said beautiful nature.
This is why most of the country despises California.

"Assault weapons" are cosmetic. Black rifle= scary, let's ban it. Fully automatic weapons manufactured after 1986 are already banned. "Common sense" gun legislation has already happened.

maybe not but it is included among ''military grade'' weapons which is p much anything (semi) automatic

so then why the fuck are there rampant mass shootings in america if its so ''common sense''

To be fair Cali does have some unique stuff in it. Just like Utah does, for instance. It's not a monopoly.

THIS

Make sure you aim for media propagandists. Remove their control over the flow of (mis)information and you've won half the war.

I'm going to buy a fucking minigun if these stupid Jewish anti-gun agitprop campaigns continue.

You will never take our guns. People are LESS in favor of gun control than in any other time in the past seven decades.

There are anchor babies in every generational cohort

A ruling like that would split the country apart. If anything we’d just end birthright citizenship

You're being flatly absurd.

>mexico

So all guns are military grade? Civilians aren't allowed to have the means to defend themselves?
Wrong. The second amendment is specifically designed to keep the militia on equal power standing to the enforcers of the will of the government.
If the military gets a type of weapon, the militia also gets it to keep the military in check. We are a country of checks and balances through and through.

Was this the reason for the gun incident this week? SOTUS is not independant from the 4th branch of government. They are subservient and reactionary to it. Remember "love wins" tripe?

Or maybe they just know that they are painfully, obviously unconstitutional.

Degradation of social order and tradition fueled by ideologues in control of public institutions, including public schooling.

Ever notice private schools rarely get shot up?

Shit happens, in this country and in others