Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE
lovethetruth.com/government/traficant_1997_quotes.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mzJqxT1UGho
youtu.be/1ajXlzYb9xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1ST

NIGGER

GOD'S BLESSING ON THIS WAN-DERFUL WOOVEMENT!

INBRED.

>but it do.

I'll fuck you and your girl 5 times... if you let me... heh heh

fuck this bug-eyed kike and his failed coup

>I'm a brainwashed mongrel who parrots (((MSM))) talking points
>I should be listened to

Using (children) shooting victims for political gain is disgusting.

die you filthy kike
youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE

MAGA

ESTABON DE GOBLINO

What are some autistic things you do?

We may never know why he wanted to see pics of Trump's dick.

Fuck Kentucky.

This bitch is a living caricature of an angry feminist bull dyke
She's even dumb as a rock to boot, why would anyone take this mutt seriously

Stop speaking Spanish. I hate it.

video?

Look at the expressions on the face of this pre packaged mouth piece.

DEFEND THIS TRUMOKINS!
>WASHINGTON—Leaping out from behind a wall as Bob Seger’s “Old Time Rock and Roll” blared from the building’s intercom, a pantless Secretary of State Rex Tillerson slid across the waxed marble floors of the completely empty State Department, sources confirmed Wednesday.

>The nation’s top diplomat, clad in only a dress shirt, white tube socks, and a loose-fitting pair of briefs, was reportedly seen performing a variety of spirited dance moves throughout the labyrinth of abandoned offices and conference rooms, singing along into a rolled up foreign policy paper that also doubled as a makeshift saxophone.

>“Okay Rexie, so you’ve flung pencils into the drop ceiling of the Counterterrorism Bureau, made a lasso with the flags in the Hall of Allies, and karate-chopped through all those dumb old paintings in the lobby—what’s on tap next?” Tillerson said, pausing to eat from a stray bucket of KFC before pitching a bundle of newly issued passports into the trash bin. “From downtown….it’s good! And the crowd goes wild!”

>“Wooo!” he continued.

>when you get rejected so hard you begin to collapse in on yourself

It's an ugly language.

>those two on the right barely holding back their hatred for each other
Oh chinkers is going to be sad when he misses the fighting

White """people""" are FINISHED. We will out-bark you and we will out-breed you

YAAAAAAS

2020 has already been decided, Drumpfies. With every message and every appearance, our Wakandian Black Queen Madame President Oprah Winfrey cements her place in history as Drumpf’s successor.

I changed all of my public addresses to a mailbox 700km away from me when last month an old 'friend' found my phone number. Also changed to a prepaid phone and secret number.

I don't think anyone does. This must come off as 100% manufactured to even the most cursory observation by normies.

Yuck

WE

Thank goodness there's nothing but gun control talks now... people might have started asking what the hell happened to his gay memo!

Man, fucking goblins...

Stuff like this is why journalism is dead.
Just remember it has more Arabic influence than Portuguese has on it.

>dem humor

>Now This

she looks like Riley Nixon

traficant was redpilled as fuck, this is why kikes got him out of congress on phony charges.

read this shit - he was /ourguy/.
lovethetruth.com/government/traficant_1997_quotes.htm

Why are they allowing these faggot kids to go to Capital Hill?

it died because Grassley memo took all the 'wind' out of it by revealing same things is my guess.

and Grassley's memo affirms Nunes memo.

anyone have the soyboy pic with the fbi logo?

For being a "romance language" it's not even very expressive compared to French or English.

That too. 1200 years of Moorish and Aztec influence has made it a gutter language.

MILLER NOOOOOOO!

disgusting If I want to see black panther I would hust tune in animal planet

That is the most finnish thing I have ever read

Liberals are huge believers in "from the mouths of babes" types of statements, that combined with the obsession with young adult literature and fiction makes me wonder whether they see themselves as children too.

>HeatherBong speaking Spanish
Who do you think you are, Joe Kennedy? Thank God for that sexy disgusted Heather

You've got a much steadier hand than I do for keeping those images perfectly even stitchfren; mine always look like hell when I combine

Definitely if wellwishing Vonn counts as a Dream Trump Tweet, I would say:
>Wakanda represents the America I want when I say Make America Great Again!
is my dream tweet.

>out breed you
that's like saying the crows are going to outbreed my bird feeder, I mean they could but will that end badly for me or the crows? If you want to conquer the world you should start with basic self sufficiency.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzJqxT1UGho

Even for an Onion piece this is nonsense. I genuinely don't understand what's supposed to be funny.

>tfw you get TWO Nintendo Switches for Chirstmas

According to Barbosa its the same language as his own but with a few differences, and Spaniards have trouble speaking Portuguese.

>ban guns because gun violence must stop
>use gun violence to kill your political enemies
always trash lefty moral outrage

look at this shit

CALLING FOR INVESTIGATION, NOT COMPENSATION, OF MEXICAN GOVERNMENT
November 13, 1997

Mr. Speaker, 80 percent of all drugs in America comes through Mexico. Heroin use by 12 to 17-year-olds is at a record level. Our border patrol agents are being shot at every day. Even the life of America's Drug Czar, General McCaffrey, has now been threatened by the Mexican drug cartel. And after all this, Mexican President Zedillo says he blames the drug problem on America and wants America to compensate Mexico for all of the garbage we are causing.

Unbelievable. Our borders are wide open, our kids are strung out, our prisons overloaded, and Mexico wants to be paid for it. Beam me up. If this is a war on drugs, I am a fashion leader.

What is next, Mr. Speaker? Foreign aid for Saddam Hussein? Do we have any brains left? I say we should investigate the Mexican Government not compensate them.

Mr. Speaker, see if this makes sense. America gives billions of foreign aid to Russia; Russia then takes American cash and builds new weapons; Russia then offers to sell the old weapons to Iran. America trying to keep nuclear technology from Iran, and they buy the old weapons from Russia. Russia then asks America for more foreign aid. America trying to keep the Marx brothers out of Russia, and I do not mean Groucho, give Russia more foreign aid.

After all this, the State Department labels the National Council Resistance, the opposition party in Iran, fighting for democracy, trying to throw those bums out. They label them a terrorist group.

Unbelievable. How dumb can Uncle Sam be? Let us tell it like it is. Those Russian nuclear scientists are not hanging around Iran to watch belly dancers. What is next? Will the Pentagon lease Tehran?

Beam me up, Mr. Speaker. With a foreign policy like this, I do not know how we still have our sovereignty.

Gonna laugh my ass off if they wander into gang territory and get shot.

I wish we could go back to the era where teachers beat the chicanos who were speaking spanish in school

Um, are truant officers not a thing any longer?

Not for decades

>how dare these american citizens complain about kids getting gunned down in schools

Ok..
What?

>gas hicuck's state
agreed

>'friend'
what did he mean by this?

It is pretty close. If you can read Spanish you can generally get the gist of written Portuguese.

Spoken Portuguese, on the other hand... pic related.

THERE ARE DOZENS OF US I TELL YOU! DOZENS!!! DRRRRUUUUMMMMFFFF!!!!

I live in miami and was a senior back in 2012
There was a "walk out" to protest the death of Trevon. Literally no one gave a shit about the "issue", they just wanted to get out of class and chill.

youtu.be/1ajXlzYb9xU

i dont think they step in till you miss like 2 weeks of school in a row

Lets bring em back. Too much protesting, not enough learning.

Fuck. Forgot pic.

>literally tens of them!!
idk guys I think drumpf is finished

Finns don't have friends.

>that sexy disgusted Heather
I like adorable and pure Heather the most, though that resting bitch face and resentment is a great turn on.

???

he would've loved Trump. shame he isn't there to witness all the stuff

Emma Gonzalez is our new queen. Deal with it! GEOTUS shall bend the knee in Wednesday's listening session. Let's get those Queen Emma memes going, anons.

And don't worry, the "gun grab" won't be as bad as conservatives are making it out to be. Teens will be barred from purchasing AR-15s (since their brains aren't fully developed yet), background checks will be more thorough, and all gun dealers will need to be licensed. You know, COMMON-SENSE gun laws.

Remember, we are Trump supporters, not neocons. The left will be surprised that Trump is "progressive" when it comes to the Second Amendment. (And yes, this is by far the smarter route to go. If you foolishly try to stand completely firm on the gun issue, then those fuckers will try to REPEAL the Second Amendment.)

Checked. There are more than just those 11 bastards, r-right?

is there a local Tidepot eating contest?

Anyone recommend a good manga?

The sleeping giant has awoken.

The powers that rose from the depths to elect Barack Hussein Obama are back in full force.
SAY IT WITH ME, DRUMPFIES:
2020 Wakanda

>Right Wing Truancy Squads.

Most of them don't realize what a gun confiscation would actually entail, they're expecting all the gun owners to form up in some civil war style block infantry unit and go get killed in a field somewhere, it's completely ignorant of how these things usually go. I suppose I should ask this, how badly would The Troubles in Ireland have been if everyone was stupid enough to have a bumper sticker proclaiming their allegiance to a particular side? How many liberals do you know that wear or display overt political allegiance on things like cars, laptops, homes, and clothing? There are some bumper sticker retards on the right too, but by and large even in red states you'll see more Democrat bumper stickers and logos on shit. Nobody really wins a civil war, these assholes ought to realize if they bumble into something like that it won't be fought on reddit.

Nothing out of the ordinary here

Did hiccock cuck?

I have heard that Portuguese is just drunken Spanish with a potato in the mouth.

Homunculus, it's top-tier

La criatura

That was when she kept daring me to show her my penis.

*goblin queen

>an army of angry right wing milfs with guns shuttling kids back to class
Yes please; but not until we physically remove the marxist teachers

Oh yeah definitely.