*barks at wh*toids in you're path*

*barks at wh*toids in you're path*

White """people""" are FINISHED. We will out-bark you and we will out-breed you.

yeah man bark at me

I'll laugh then when you get angry & shove me I will fucking kill you with a knife because I'm a law-abiding citizen just trying to live my life without being barked at by other non-dog entities.

Bark my niggas. Bark loud. When you aren't taken seriously & lash out over it you will be plugged.

Not advocating anything besides what is natural human existence. Pendulums swing, sometimes into people's necks.

Nigger yapping you say?
Ok, sure. Come bark. See what happens.

What would the white person version be? >Dancing to Papa Roach?
What would the Mexican version be?
>Cutting out their hearts?
What would the Chink version be?
>Ripping off ones Fu-Manchu
What would the Jap version be?
>Crashing a plane into people?

lmao look at dis mad white boi

WAKANDA FOREVER

>*barks at wh*toids in you're path*

White person calls police, and they put the crazy negro in the state hospital. After a few tests, it is found that they have a sub 70 IQ, and they get put in a group home with other high functioning retards.

I really hope this becomes a thing.

lol no you don't, this will be you're worst nightmare whitey

This was one of the stupidest parts of the movie. That, calling white people "Colonizers", the pointless "throw me in the ocean with my ancestors" line, muh blacks are overjailed and sheeeit, these were the parts of the movie that kept it from being a solid 9 out of 10. And before people jump on me, I mean for capeshit. I enjoy capeshit but realize it's not some artform, and my ratings for capeshit don't align with my grand movie out-of-10 scale. So my capeshit 8/9 of 10 is different than a regular 8/9 out of 10.

This movie was by far better than Thor Ragnarok or Spider-Man Homecoming for me, but the KANGZ and AYO HOL UP moments, combined with a weak romantic interest and plenty of Marvel cliches (villain uses hero's suit/power copycat, bland love interest, etc) kept it from matching Captain America Civil War.

The funny thing is, there's a line in there somewhere about Wakanda not allowing refugees because they'd fuck up everything that I thought was funny and oddly aware. It just didn't compound on those ideas enough.

well I really hope it does become a thing.

I will knock you the fuck out nigger

Holy shit dude kys

>be nigger
>always compared to animals because you are dumb, smell bad and act like one
>decide you have enough
>Bark at whites

Niggers logic everyone

I agree. Just ask Jeremy Christian. He'll walk.

Kek, please do this, it will remind even the staunchest anti-racists see niggers as the animals they are

i cant wait until some nigger barks at a white guy with a german shepard and the dog heads his fucking head off

>heads his fucking head off

shit i ment "eats"

*CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK*

Ohhh shit I thought we were done with that

Please act like the animals we know you are niggers.