ITT: Overrated trash

>baiting this bad

Goddamnit user, at least put some fucking real bait on your fishing hook before throwing it in the water.

Poor OP just wants attention. Here's a (you), OP!

I actually agree and the reactions so far just proves it further. It's an average manga who went down in quality after a few arc, but it's heavily pushed by Jump.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fanboys actually reported the thread too, which is pretty sad.

>burrito-tier show
>trash
We all know that. What's the point?

Was the previous thread not enough ? I don't get why you want to let us all know you don't like it

>People are discussing Re:Creators on this board and some weirdos feel a need to criticise a genuinely good manga
Weird

NGE

I don't read Re:Creators and to call MHA good is having low standards for manga or fiction in general. Again, it's a bit below average.

>to call MHA good is having low standards for manga or fiction in general. Again, it's a bit below average.
I'm not sure if your opinion worth anything. Give me an example of a few good mangas first.

You sound like a cocky little shit mate, but OK.

Golden Kamui
The ancient magus bride
Dungeon meshi
I completely forgot the name, the one with the kitsune and the kid with 1000 demons inside of him.

Bonus question what about them is good?

>You sound like a cocky little shit mate, but OK.
I'm a cocky big shit, mate, but no worries. I've never heard about any of your choices, so I redirect you to this user's post:

>I've never heard about any of your choices
Then get the fuck out, newfag.

And no, I'm not going to blogshit for you, maybe you explain what's so good about mha when the characters are retarded, the powers are shit and the setting underused.

Entry level-tier shonenshit

>Then get the fuck out, newfag.
Having a liking for obscure shit is not a virtue, mate. I can call you a newfag, because you haven't read Homunculus, but that wouldn't mean a thing.

>And no, I'm not going to blogshit for you, maybe you explain what's so good about mha when the characters are retarded, the powers are shit and the setting underused.
So, you're not gonna explain anything, but still gona call BnHA shit? And why would I want to even talk to you then? You seem dumb and aggressive, you probably like crap, for all I know, your opinion means nothing.

>Implying shonenshit isn't the best genre in anime

Well put. I guess the resident shonenfags are just desperate to latch onto the least shit series they can find these days, what with all the big giants of the previous decade fading into irrelevance.

>Golden Kamui
>Dungeon Meshi
>Obscures

I know bokufags are obnoxious but seriously, fuck you, you asked me about good mangas, I answered you, and you act like I have to answer to everything you ask, but if I ask you a question then surely I'm the shitposter.

You are really the worst community on Sup Forums right now, even below isekaifags.

I'm not a comunity, I just thing you're kinda annoying and dumb with your love for some shit you can't even explain. You are the shitposter here.

>lol they like show with splosions what kids I read big boy comic like Baserk

>You are really the worst community on Sup Forums right now, even below isekaifags.
There still are dragonfags, and all those studio fans that are just nuisances

So you really think people who don't answer your questions are shitposters? If you want to discuss about why good mangas are goods make a thread about it, this is a thread about how some mangas are overrated.

I mean when you say something is shit you actually have to give an explanation about what elements are terrible. If you don't no one will give a shit about your opinion.

I just want to get an explaination from the bitching party, so I would know why their opinion and taste are so superior to mine. "It's overrated" says nothing to me, except that someone has an emotional surge of butthurt for some unspecified reason.

He's right tho

Good thing I did.Oh wait, I bet it doesn't count.

Not that guy but I recently started Golden Kamui, so I'll give you truth. You may deny but that'd only confirm you're shit-gobbling shonen faggot.
>GK uses a relatively unknown historical era as setting, while MHA rehashes the worst of Xmen and the various Heroes for Hire settings.
>GK introduces very few characters, taking time to flesh them out while MHA ejaculates countless more or less samefaced nobodies (except for froppy), with discount sobstories and meloflashbacks
>GK's art is detailed, filled with beautiful landscapes and harsh nature, realistic details like weapons, tools, etc as opposed to MHA generic over-expressive samefaces and grade-school anatomy. I won't even go into background, machinery, etc.
>Story starts up quickly while still leaving tons of mystery left, lettting suspense and tension build up meanwhile MHA dumps hot exposition diarrhea whenever he feels like it
>Every encounter in GK feels dangerous and threatening, meanwhile MHA being the generic shonenshit it is goes with the "oh lol noone ever dies here no matter what powers are used !"
Now go ahead and cry me a river to defend your kid show

That's not an explaination, because it doesn't explain a thing. It's just tell us that you're emotional about those topics. So, yeah. It doesn't count.

>nardofags
ftfy

All the potential this show had fucking vanished after episode 15.

Could have been the new suffer saga but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lets just write ourselves into a whole with the only option being main character becomes a bad ass for no reason and reload if we cant figure out what the fuck to do.

God I hate this show

I don't want to write a post when I know your argument will boil down to
>They're not retarded, they're teenagers / heroes / not actually heroes yet so it doesn't count

This is how it goes, every single time. It's actually impressive, since that means thag no matter how badly the author fucks up his characters you'll always have an excuse and everyone who calls them for the retards they are obviously don't get it and it's not Hori's fault.

>this faggot

Welp, judging by how bad in fact GK's art is, I'm not sure if I can trust your opinion here. Setting doesn't say anything about the manga. as for everything else, well, you're kinda acting dumb, if you're comparing a shounen to a seinen. If I wanted to read a Seinen, I would probably go for Urasawa and wouldn't even bother to look at GK. It seems like you're acting unfair and comparing a mediocre seinen to a good shounen.

If your argument is so easy to refute, because its lack any substance, it's your personal fault, mate.

>My manga is realistic and historic(which literally means it's taking an already pre existing setting) your setting is dumb because they have powers that exist and is an Xmen ripoff even though the concept is the complete opposite
>My manga introduces characters slowly and yours doesn't disregarding the fact that that wouldn't make sense in a school setting and the fact thatMHA likes to introduce one note characters before fleshing em out
>My manga has art is detailed and yours should be to instead of energetic and bouncy since it matches the tone
>My manga is scary and stuff and yours isn't even though the show is barely trying to establish such a tone and most of the fights hinge on personal stakes
Sup Forums everybody

Yeah faggot we want more hate thread

>GK art
>bad

I greatly enjoy thoses threads because I can tell lurkers read your posts and understand how cancerous you are.

I will create new one for you user

Thanks for proving my point.

>nardo
I thought it was over

t. jojofag

Everyone can just google the art of your manga and see for themselves how it looks

If your point is that your argument is shit, then you're welcome

Here come the shounen shitters

I agree.

BG is a photoedit, lol. So much for superior art

>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT

Goddamnit was I retarded trying to argue with neo/a/.
>Waaaaah you're saying Les Miserables is better than muh Eragon/LotR/GoT/... because it's a realistic and gritty take on lives caught in the struggles against July's Monarchy while mine is just fantasynerds' escapism shot #25563

>Dungeon meshi
>Sengoku youko
>Golden kamui
>Mahou tsukai no yome
>Any of those obscure
Holy shit kill yourself. The other user has pretty ok taste though.

That double bait

ONEPIECE

Why don't we try it then.

Remember when Deku fell for Mindrape's taunt after being warned not to speak to him? Pretty retarded huh.

Remember when Deku almost killed himself, Momo, Todoroki and Iida because he wanted to save Bakugou even though AfO was right there and Iida had to hold him? That's also pretty retarded.

Remember when Deku said he wanted to be a hero but never worked out a day in his life?

Wow, still no Monster posting? Colour me impressed.

Atleast we can all agree that hxh community is the best community

Well, sure it doesn't. Everyone can put an edited photo as a bg

Les Miserables is a pretty dull story. Pick a better example, like Brothers Karamazov

dont forget all the last instant saves during the fight against stain.
>leg-kun about to get offed, luckily our hero just arrived
>oh noes he doesnt stand a chance, luckily the text he send 2 minutes ago was enough for prince zuko to arrive JUST in time and save him
>oh jeez he cant do anything either, good thing that dekus blood is by chance the strongest counter against stains ability and allows him to save his friends yet again
rinse and repeat

None of those are retarded in any way. They are actually show you deku's reckless character, his inability to always control his emotions and how hopeless he felt living in a world where almost everyone but him had a superpower. The only one who seem retarded to me here is you.

Stain arc is the worst arc

I agree OP. Keep shitposting on it.

Yeah fair point, but I'm really just talking about the characters being retarded.

Calling for help before going into a fight is a good idea, shame Deku didn't do it again when he went to rescue the water kid from Muscleman.

>Don't talk to that guy with the power of mind control
>Ok
Then he talks to that guy.

You're just making up excuses, just as I said you would.

>MHA
>genuinely good manga
What? Even the fights are boring.

Dont forget the shameless stain dicksucking

Not yet.

We want more

You're just not used to realistic portrayal of humans, who on the spur of the moment even if they're told not to.

I initially thought that this was overrated trash, but after watching it on the twitch anime stream I actually enjoyed it and now I'm excited for season 2.

>Opinion

Fight-fags are the worst kind of animu-fags

What shonen is for if not have good fight

>Battle shounen with shit fights

>people who watch battle shounen because of the battles are the worst kind of animu-fags

The realistic way of things would have Deku flips Mindrape off.

Again, you're just making up excuses. But by all means post again and pretend I either don't get it or that I'm just a shitposter and clearly the author can't do no wrong.

Just as a confirmation, can you name any moment in Bnha where you genuinely thought this was bad writing and explain to me how thoses are worst than the examples I cited above?

Samefag

This is a series that is designed around setting up fight scenes. The fights are all that matters.

Hell no

Hell yes

>08:40:06
>08:40:30
>08:40:38

>The realistic way of things would have Deku flips Mindrape off.
Lol, you experience with people is pretty small.

>
Just as a confirmation, can you name any moment in Bnha where you genuinely thought this was bad writing and explain to me how thoses are worst than the examples I cited above?
There are a lot of little flaws like occasional pacing drops or an arc that seems boring to me, but I'm not trying to find the flaws, I'm enjo
ying the good stuff.

That why dragonball is the template of shonen because is the first shonen

>comparing classic literature to a 2010s kids cartoon

>Samefagging with a phone

You don't get this manga at all

Shonen is boring whitout fight

>defending capeshit
The absolute state of Sup Forums

So you're just going to pretend the character writing in mha isn't retarded.

Also I'm not looking for flaws, I'm just not ignoring them when they show up.

Even real capeshit is better than this garbage.

Literally all shonen are just set ups for fights.

Fights are boring without a good reason to fight. It's all about the setup.

I honestly feel bad for you. What a terrible existence.

We still have hope but only one is active

>thinking fights aren't the most important aspect in battle shounen

How about you read manga from another genre, you fucking faggots?