JEWS ARE TRYING TO TAKE ARE GUNS

"Women's March" is an organization to radicalized women to do anything the jew pleases.
Since the shootings, they are now targeting kids to push the anti-gun agenda. How do we stop them?
Proof its jew funded:
mrc.org/special-reports/marching-soros-tune-100-womens-march-partners-funded-left-wing-billionaire-0

No shit Sherlock

It's all good man.

Let them march all they want, the bottom line is our guns stay with us.

Remember no matter how many kids, kikes and UN spooks they throw at us it'll always be: FROM MY COLD. DEAD. HANDS.

I hear slam bang shoots guns are amazing, but id rather be able to get a real shotgun from the gun store.

>make students walk out of Their Marxist schools
I doesn't seem so bad once you think about it

& what'll that accomplish? We already know dumb impressionable kids are like puppets until they go out in the real world, who gives a fuck about their annual jewfit?

>walk out
>push agenda
>walk back in
the issue is walking back in

If this shit is tried at my college, I will not leave the school, come hell or high water.

During spring break? Ok...

They are pawn pieces made out of vegetables, the issue is the older people who see this on TV and fall for the anti-gun agenda.

It seems to be the week after spring break for the majority of the nation.

Agreed.

First week of march to first week of april. Some breaks are more than a single week in duration. Guess you are unfamiliar with how it works.

last bump

well the less kids that are in school at the time the better.

Women are natural traitors and have always helped invaders.
Women are both the niggers and the jews of genders.
Fall is inevitable, the destruction of Humanity is coming.

The Great Filter is subhumanisation, and Humanity will join all the other long-dead aliens species that have succumbed to it.

Well with how state laws require a certain number of attended days in high school, those that miss the day will likely need to make it up.

Well then they all have to die
Gas the kikes

>are guns

Ill keep an eye out.

Women are just not smart is all, but its not the same kind of smarts. Im not sure how to explain it other than like Book smarts VS. Street smarts. Women just lack something.
Then im sure they will just have the kids push the anti-gun agenda some other day.
*Our
happy now?

> for 17 minutes
Jesus, how pathetic.

>happy now?
Improve yourself.

So, right when school security is on high alert the kids decide to go outside as a crowd, making them very exposed targets?

Education today.

>listening to women and children on matters of self defense

No

>couldn’t do it for 8 years under obama
>can do it under trump

Pick one

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

(((Brian Krassenstein))) is Editor-in-Chief & Co-Founder of IR.net (Independent Reporter) "We strive to take a different angle to reporting the news."
Co-founder of 3DPrint.com and serves as its Director of Advertising.
Krassenstein serves as an Editor-In-Chief at Forum Advertising LLC.
He has over 15 years of journalism experience. Krassenstein graduated from Rutgers University.

(((Michael Skolnik))) is the CEO and co-founder of The Soze Agency.
The Soze Agency is a full service social impact agency committed to amplifying the AUTHENTIC narrative of a vibrant global generation.

What happened to the walkout to celebrate Hitlers bday on April 20?

Thanks for this.
I wish. Should we meme this for this year?

>women walk off job
And nothing of value was lost.