Guns

What yall think about this ban?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can also make a "gun" from a bottle and condom/baloon and useseeds as bullets
ban bottles condoms baloons and seeds
mongrels

How about you make it illegal to shot toddlers in the head with airguns

I can easily get some wood from a department store and make it into a mighty spear to kill people when are we going to ban wood?

Idk i got brained with an airgun and lost vision in my eye years ago
Sucks but whatever
But banning them is fucking dumb

fucking fascist.

because people who want to do it will just do it anyway

what we actually need to do is make it illegal to have an airgun. then the people who want to shoot people with airguns won't get one.

Woman making demands is what got us into this.

>Shot in the head by a family friend.

Lol jk just trolling sry boutz the seizures. To be that guy...

Thats how a retard argues, retard

Air rifles should be banned. In order to make sure my air rifle never kills a toddler, I've broken my air rifle's barrel.

checked and keked

The fuck o have that exact one

>You can’t just make this thing illegal, criminals will do it anyway!
>Instead, we need to make this other thing illegal, that way criminals won’t do that instead!

Very sneaky goy allows you to shoot around corners

I'm ready for war and to show people how guns work.

wow
so powerful and brave

That's a dangerous idea, when are we going to ban ideas?

They will just fuck up the toddler with their bare hands, which will do way more damage than an airgun. Even a soyboy could fucking wreck a toddler with one or two blows.

Incredible. what country was this?

Why is it always mothers? Seriously just because your little brat got shot with one doesn't mean this happens to everyone. holy shit what a time to be alive...

I cry every time. ;_;

Thanks brainlet leaf. We'll file your opinion right over here.

#brave. I called the police to come and safely remove it from me.

>let your retarded friend play with airgun around your toddler
>gets your kid shot
>BAN GUNS NOW
We need to ban fat white women from opening their mouths, less food in and less dumb opinions out.

Woah. A "mighty" spear... damn I wish i knew how to make one.

You've got to be kidding. There's no way an air gun did that much damage, right?

>/toy/ joins /k/ and Sup Forums

The second amendment protects all the others.

We need more men like you. All these boys could learn a thing or too. Take notes boys.

Was she a single mother though?

SHALL

I Have a nearly identical Rueger air rifle. I do like the pistol grip. Glad to see you have broken yours as well.

>who shot the toddler?
>why was the mother allowing her toddler around something that shoots projectiles?
>was the mother or father aware of what was happening in their house?
>are they holding the person who shot the toddler accountable?

if my babby got shot, I would be going after the person who shot him, not everyone who didnt.

thats her own fucking fault for being such a shit parent.

Heh, you almost had him with your logic there user, but I’m PRETTY sure that fucking up a toddler with your bare hands is illegal.

Do you really expect us to believe that someone would just go and do something illegal like that?

When I was a baby I got kicked in the face (by another baby). We should ban feet!

don't care
fuck this woman's kid
i got kids of my own to worry about and protect
>saged

Arrests for offensive Facebook and Twitter posts soar in London

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

whoa is that from white phosphorus?

The pen is mightier than the sword, so let's ban pens.

they make some powerful enough to shot through a concrete block. think about the blocks.

>they make some powerful enough to shot through a concrete block. think about the blocks.
My "rifle" which I posted earlier is a break barrel .177 which is rated at 1000fps. There is a few models that move the lead at over 1200fps. They are quite powerful compared to the red rider horseshit I grew up with. I still use it the same way....back yard practice and fun.

Growing up in Texas, all the kids in the neighborhood would get together and have airsoft wars, where we would shoot the fuck out of each other in my friend Chase's back yard. There was one British immigrant kid in our group, and one day he got shot in the head with a little spring powered airsoft pistol and cried like a bitch, went home crying to his mom and whined that we have to stop our airsoft wars.

I think it was at that time that I learned to hate gun control fags and whiny Brit soyboy faggots who want to take our guns.

Naisu. You should still feel bad for being a stupid airshitter though.

Yeah British “people” are pretty much all soyboy faggots. Not to mention that they all used to be cheddar niggers.

the saying "the pen is mightier than the sword" is only half of the original saying, not a (((coincidence))) mind you.
>"the pen is mightier than the sword, but if the pen fails, the sword shall take its place".

Well, then pen has fallen, thanks to the left.

Me no write so good.

>the pen has fallen, thanks to the left
no its the (((left))).

Englandistan I think

12 ft/lbs airgun can go through the thin eyesocket bone, which I assume happened here

>You should still feel bad for being a stupid airshitter though.
I have real guns as well...but live too close to the township to shoot the powder powered ones. The main reason I even own this is because we had a feral cat problem about 5 years ago....one of the goddamned neigbors were involved in some sort of feeding/breeding program. They used my yard as a shitbox. I counted no less then 18 individual cats. I reduced the population by 5 one evening and tossed the remains onto the compost heap. the foxes had them removed by morning. It was like nothing happened.

In the next few weeks I am buying another place, further innawoods. Having space and a "range" is non-negotiable.

UK limits airguns to 16.3 joules. I'm fine with that.

>your retarded friend shoots your kid in the head
>its the guns fault

>your retarded friend shoots your kid in the head
As if anyone needs to ask the simple question.

"Was alcohol a contributing factor"

> retarded family
> Trump!! protect us from our own stupidity

Pellet guns are nothing but trouble. Lawn darts look fun af, but me or my brother would have been badly injured if they were around in my time.

yeah, fuck you cat killing cunt, piece of shit.

Dunno user, I'd be pissed off if cats shat all over my back garden and if the owner didn't do anything about it then I would probably do the same, sadly you cant potty train a cat because they're near fucking uselss unlike dogs of course.

said by a fucking leaf
>my parents let me hunt bears with them
>had my own shotgun
>12 gauge, pump-action, 8+1
>on the hunt we find an injured cub
>mother decides to take a look at the cub
>cub screeches
>10 seconds later mamma bear storms through the woods towards us
>knocks over my father, bruised but okay
>mother is like a deer in headlights
>i pump the action
>aimed barrel at mamma bear's snout
>looked mamma bear dead in the eyes
>squinted a little
>shouted "Seig Heil!"
>blew mamma bear's brain all over the woods
the end

you were obviously a weak little girl
i was having rock fights and getting stung by 200 bumble bees when i was 6
i bet you have trany kids
don't ever step foot in my country

There are already worse things in your country than him. You have people that probably never left the city and drink a late for breakfast

BE

but mama bear was ok, right?

>please stop anything bad from ever happening ever again!!!
>FUCK GUNSSSS!!

Were his parents shot in the head with pellet guns too?