Contr/a/rion thread

Publish all your incorrect opinions here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want dragonfags to leave.

Berserk is good

Everything popular is trash.

Everything I like is trash.

Miyazaki is overrated.
Really overrated.
He's shit basically is what im saying.
Yuru Yuri has more artistic merit than anything he has shit out.

I wish i was memeing but this is my honest opinion.

I love Isekai and I think more should be made anime

Madoka was a good series.

GITS SAC is superior to the movies and manga

Fujoshits are good and their shows are the best.

One Piece is the single most entertaining manga ever written

Lain
Bebop
Space Dandy
Monogatari series
Texhnolyze
NHK
Ergo Proxy
GitS
Madoka
Re:Zero
S;G
Champloo
FMA:B
SnK
E7

all of these series are terrible

Post some anime you like so I can laugh at you

I think Spirited Away is best Ghibli film.

cardcaptor sakura is probably my favorite series

that ending tho

You are correct, get out of this thread

lmao, thanks

OP here, I know this thread was meant to be filled with retardation but this is too fucking far.

I unironically like Elfen Leid

Series devoted entirely to the suffering of their cast are a lot more enjoyable than "comfy" SoL shit.

The number of times an anime adaptation was better than the comic it was based on can be counted on one's fingers.

LN adaptations are always varying degrees of trash.

I don't think anyone likes Spice and Wolf for the intricate discussions about medieval economics, and it is just liked for the Wolf goddess sexual tension. Only about three episodes in all two seasons are actually enjoyable.

Trigun is still one of the best series out there, and I can't for the life of me fathom how it seems to have fallen so much out of favor with the weeb crowd, unlike Cowboy Bebop.

Only two episodes of Gunbuster are worth the hype. Despite this, it's still one of the best mech series out there.

konosuba isn't funny in the slightest and the only good thing that came from it was megumin rule 34

>comic it was based on

not him but he's right. miyazaki isn't that good. kon is even worse.

HxH is more of a train wreck than it is a good series. Also the CAarc fucking sucked.

I'm sorry what

Thanks for reminding me: manga are still comics, just as BD/eurocomics/so-called "graphic novels" are, no matter what insecure weebs might think.

Ravioli ravioli

>not liking Cardcaptor Sakura AND Texhnolyze
You're a disappointment.

Any anime adaptation of a manga is a waste of time and inherently inferior. Only anime original series are worth watching.

>kon is even worse

>I have only seen 100 anime: The Post

fuck off

I honestly believe that breasts of all sizes, from flat to average to massive, each have their own merits and none are more superior than the other.

What did I do user? I'm just a little boy asking for peoples opinions.

but I like CCS

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women. I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY? I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either. It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything. There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body. If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

Traps are not gay but they make you gay, it's even worse.

If they got a dick it's gay. Anal is gay by default anyway. Any sort of sex that doesn't culminate in vaginal is gay.

I don't know if this is contrarian or not but I just finished reading/watching these so fuck it

Casshern Sin's is absolute horseshit trash, there's not an ounce of tension, the characters are all boring clichés, the robot design is uninspired and the animation is cheap and repetitive

Battle Angel Alita is just as bad, the story's all over the place, pacing is terrible, it feels like it the mangaka had no idea what story he wanted to tell and just made it up as he went along, obviously tone is inconsistent, and most of fucking all Alita is the most obnoxious Mary-Sues to ever be put on a page.

Finally, monster (the manga) is boring and slow and drags out obvious plot twists for chapters and chapters and chapters. Johan is never as terrifying as the characters who interact with him make him out to be, and the ending panel of Johan's empty bed is hackery equivalent of putting "The End...?" at the end a movie.

I mean the OP comment states that this thread is for incorrect opinions.

>Re:Zero
But Re:zero is terrible desu

>a man and a woman meet each-other
>they fall in love and have kids
>a son and a daughter
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
>the daughter is more like the mother than anyone else
>so you have what are essentially clones of the two people who originally fell in love

So can anyone explain to me why sibling romance isn't the most logical form of love

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

The manga went downhill after pic related and became "tease of the month" manga instead of Nishitaka working his way toward making Takagi his girlfriend

Shotafag here. Traps are as gay as it can be

Every on Sup Forums spends more time shitposting in threads then actually watching anime

I enjoyed StrikerS more than A's.

I dont mind 3D Korean and Japanese girls are nice.

Trigun is better than Cowboy Bebop

The new Berserk anime isn't anything less than a 6/10

Elfen Lied is irredeemable garbage

Gintama is the greatest anime of all time

All but Re:Zero are incorrect

Being like someone doesn't mean you're a clone. Also incest=bad genes. A wise man once said "Incest is a fetish for people who don't have siblings."

Fanservice was a mistake

Shitposting or not this is still true, and I'm not some tumblrina

I liked Angel Links more than Outlaw Star

>Elfen Lied is irredeemable garbage
This isn't contrarian at all, at least on Sup Forums

HxH 1999 is better than the 2011 series by actual millenia

List of overrated things:
- Tezuka
- Dezaki
- Ikuhara
- Yuasa post Mind Game
- Kaguya-hime
- Ojamajo Doremi
- Akira (manga)
- Hyouka
- Tamako Love Story
- Mahou shoujo
- Mecha

I feel like there's more but that's the best I can do for now

I think Bleach is good until the defeat of Aizen

There should be more shotas in anime

Giorno is a good jojo and Part 5 in general is underrated.

I liked Re:take more than the original eva.

I agree
send all fags but Brolybros away

Blame! is boring and berserk is edgy shit that should receive the naruto/gookshit treatment on Sup Forums.

no

this

go to watch isekai

Your Name's animation and overall composition and flow was beautiful and brilliant but the plot just didn't resonate with me emotionally at all.

I eat up 'yuri subtext' shows on the regular though and sometimes those can make an emotional connection (depends on how good they are)

Re:Creators is a classic in the making

The feminist awakening in anime-writing is the best thing to happen to the industry in decades.

Steve Blum's performance aside, the Cowboy Bebop dub is just as shit as any other English dub.

Za Warudo is way cooler than Star Platinum

The hell are you talking about?

All are good except Re:Zero

Sup Forums is a credible board with well-informed posts based on thorough research.

Yeah what

>I have only seen 200 anime: The Post

There are things you don't even shitpost about ledditor.
Go back to your site.

>Mecha
Are you retarded?

A decent dub is better than subs. There's not a lot of decent dubs though.

Explosions and cute girls make up for a lack of plot and character, and don't result in a series being forgotten as soon as something new comes out.

Fate/Zero and Mawaru Penguindrum are underrated masterpieces.

How can a whole genre be overrated?

That's just how it is man