What not white boys? how does it feel to know ur ancestors were BLACK...

what not white boys? how does it feel to know ur ancestors were BLACK? how does it feel to know ur countries were built by BLACKS?

cheddar man =/= modern sub saharan africans

an albine negro isn't white so why should a dark skinned european be a nigger?

Cave men were not humans you dumb fucking shit skin.

white people built white countries

why is nigger logic so dumb. I hope youre just larping. But I wouldnt expect anything more from a 80 Iq coon.

Niggers couldn’t even build legos yet alone build a fucking structure not made out of shit and mud.

>Oh yeah before white people genes spread, y'alls was actually black!
Then why aren't there native black populations of europeans, since it can't have spread everywhere immediately, and all populations in Europe are and have been very insular?
>Uhhhhhhh

Does that mean all whites are black and you can no longer complain being victims of white supremacy?

Black was natives to everywhere b4 white ppl drove us into Africa.

=/= sub saharan africans 10,000 years ago either

Tell me how Canada was built by blacks

Well they werent whites....

>how does it feel to know ur ancestors were BLACK?

> Built by niggers

Like a hammer builds a house. Hammer history month any time now.
Come to think of it, we have the Hammerskins already. That's now a historic organization.
And everything is made of cotton. That's the recipe for civilisation.
Hammer and cotton.

French and Anglos aren't white?

Is this Cheddar man Sargon's granddad?

>what not white boys? how does it feel to know ur ancestors were BLACK?
I have bad news for ya. Our ancestors was apelike creatures we share with chimps and gorillas.

Africans are white. Checkmate.

I'm tired of white supremacy!!! I'm going to cut off my electricity, throw away my computer, and go live in a mud hut.

wtf i hate whites now

Ok so whites were black before they were white so let's see what playing cards you niggers lose

>racist moral high ground

Uh oh, looks like we're black now, can't be racist if you're black! No more affirmative action, food stamps or section 8 housing based on race!

>slavery was black on black

Uh oh! Spaghettioes! Looks like we weren't racially oppressing anyone at all! We were all the same! No reparations so shut the fuck up.

>black lives matter

Well now, all those black police officers' lives matter too then, seeing as how they were black, cancels all the need for protest but now since we're all blacks you can pay us reparations for the shit you destroyed

>colonization of Africa

Wowee that's a doozie ain't it? Looks like Africa was ours to thrive in after all! Isn't that great? But local African tribes did kill a lot of Europeans and busted up all the shit we now agree they had every right to build so reparations can be paid for that too.

I could go on and on but pushing this false narrative has one of two outcomes:

A: blacks whine about Europeans stealing Europe from them (makes no sense)

Or

B: whites have black ancestry so technically we owe you nothing and you've been harassing us for about 100 years give or take with nothing to back it up since racism is strictly white, which we are now not.

To;dr this narrative only serves against black people but they are too stupid to see it, let it blow up in their faces like everything else does.

Fuck this nonsense. It's a bullshit marketing story meant to promote the Black Panther movie.

Cheddar Man was in Britain First !!

Anglos were not white according to this

Stay out of communist threads

>built by BLACKS
There is a difference between "built by" and "used to build". Niggers were used as a labor force to build with not that the built shit. Giving niggers credit for building anything is like giving horses, farm animals, tractors, and cranes credit for building anything. Niggers are outdated labor equipments. The only credit niggers get is that they were cheap at the time.

Your ancestors were black
Stay mad mutt

I laughed so hard when I saw this news first posted, since as a black guy from England seeing these we wuz anglo go over the top from this made my day.

Defend White women

120dB launched, the video and hashtag are going viral, Germans are waking up - a massive march took place in Berlin against migrant sexual violence over the weekend. 120dB interrupted a #metoo event and dropped their banner in front of the cameras.

Now it's time for YOU to get involved and do your part. Print out some #120dB posters and put them up, many translations available, get in here:

Teach me black master, what did the black man do for romania?

IIRC the article mentions that the appearance of the cheddar man was thought up by the (((artist))) and not based on real data. Ancient Europeans were probably a shade or two darker then they currently are but they were not fucking dark chocolate black.

Granted that "WE WUZ ROMANS" is borrowed from you

Anglos are not even britons and that thing (WHG, and by the way thats an artists rendition not actual fact , one with serious biases) is pre-briton, meaning the average British person in general is less than 10% related to him.

Reminds me of that vice article claiming romans and greeks were not white because they were actually mediteranean looking

By 'black' you're thinking of African right ? well, sorry no, the cheeseman was European, he evolved in Europe, he'd been in Europe for tens of thousands of years prior to this specific skeleton, also, this European man's skin tone is unknown, there is no genetic evidence to prove what his skin tone was or wasn't.

is there memeflaggot filter option?

You are currently a nigger monkey.
Also, I am not European.

Nigger, If you have to rely on (((expert opinion))) that your ancestors did something few millenia ago to gain a sense of accomplishment, then you better kys faggot.
preferably in your own shithole.

Defend White women

120dB launched, the video and hashtag are going viral, Germans are waking up - a massive march took place in Berlin against migrant sexual violence over the weekend. 120dB interrupted a #metoo event and dropped their banner in front of the cameras.

Now it's time for YOU to get involved and do your part. Print out some #120dB posters and put them up, many translations available, get in here:

hol up, I was kangz an sheeeeite?
Cool, that means I'm free to use the word nigger
What up mah-nigger

I know this is a larp but damn at least try and sound mildly intelligent although I suppose that would run contrary to larping as a nigger right?