120dB Germany - GERMANY IS WAKING UP GET IN HERE

120dB launched, the video and hashtag are going viral, Germans are waking up - a massive march took place in Berlin against migrant sexual violence over the weekend. 120dB interrupted a #metoo event and dropped their banner in front of the cameras.

Now it's time for YOU to get involved and do your part. Print out some #120dB posters and put them up in Germany:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/ff7fa256518364ea2aa73079e368749b219cb5146d2ec9546e42fb322507c451.pdf

PRINT SOME AND HIT THE STREETS
KEK MIT UNS
FEUER FREI!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIAIn4Gyac
voat.co/v/120db/2384625
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6FzzKp1fFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Czech'd and Hail'd

And the next day they will march for more refugees

Oh my God Ebba ... rest in peace little one

Have another video of uncucked Germans. It's an AfD politician summoning Goebbels and calling Muslims camel drivers and shit, wew

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIAIn4Gyac

German-anons have already started printing out posters and putting them up, pic related

You're a part of Russia

Everyone...

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

there are posters in German, Italian, Swedish and English now, more translations and posters honoring other victims welcome

PDFs for all countries can be found on either unofficial 120dB support page, on Voat or Reddit:
voat.co/v/120db/2384625
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/

It's camel fuckers*, but still fine

Is this IOTBW 2.0?

crossposting from slide threads into here now
please keep this alive anons
I'll be back

it began with this video rather than a poster:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

but the posters are a great complement, and they will get lots of attention because the video and hashtag are trending and getting lots of coverage

strike while the iron is hot

there is an English version as well, all are welcome to join in:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/a0c5983701faf63af9f4950ebc1a874aa06df008bafdd412b1b8a3821b7d9ff2.pdf

all translations available here:

Whoa ... I think that would let the enemy scared shitless

Technically. Also the fuck is Jersey? Is this rare?

Aye Sir

rare

>white women
Invest in latina women
do yourself a favour

It's the white nigger again

Holy fuck JIDF is in full force now

They are sliding this harder than shit seriously fuck off, stupid jewcunts

>t. insecure brat that larps as german

Why would white men want to defend white women I dont get it.

el duende

Look it’s the German fag who lets his women take the knot from Alpha German Shepherds and muzzies

take a fucking chill pill, she wouldnt want you anyway

also: godspeed Germany, anytime you want to start hunting down these rapists give me a call

But Polandbro. I want Japanese woman.

These ladies need some clean-cut chaperones or antifa will inevitably shut them down with violence. I like the idea, though. Push the women out front for sympathy. I've always been a fan of using the Left's tactics against them.

pic related
shills are just a measurement device telling you that your idea is good
and they're free promotion to all who recognize this

I've been converting their slide threads into redirect threads to here, expect some shills but also some good people who left the slide thread to come here

Very nice! good!

This Canadian finished his midterms so he's making white women worship threads again.

>t. German diaspora
a real pole would never support germans

volksdeutsche out!
now!

People who un-ironically comment
>Toll payed
When news break out of a white woman getting raped by Achmed are cuckolds

Finally a good based slavbro, thank you and yes I'm calling get the piles

Mmm sexy asian

Yesh, how can you want something ugly like that? Nothing against japanese woman, but you destroy your own genes and hers, flushing it down the toilet

No, this one is actually sincere and important

Good job, good movement.

Blue Eyed blonde Germany women are master race. I married one.

ah the pedophile shill is back
enjoy your ban retard

everyone report this faggot, get him and his flith out of here

This is actually grassroots and involves actual direct public action. Something more effective than these funny but petty little flyer sniping campaigns we keep doing.

Japanese women are objectively superior but you should stay loyal to your own race.
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Yellowfevis the White?

Just as Canada went 40% Leafs went full 14/88

Damn nice

Poles and Germans are both Europeans, our Fathers were brothers, we are on in the Messiah, also Abraham, but (((you))) ...

Most of them are happy chaims pic too related

>but you destroy your own genes and hers, flushing it down the toilet
Live
for
yourself

Don't become a slave to an ideology
to see the world for what it truly is you need to see the contrast, not an adherence to a single idea.

Better than turkey

Top kek'd

5 shekels accounted for this post, keep it up schlomostein

Okay no, you're AIDS to this thread report Chaim Sobieskiwitz here please right now

>Live for yourself
>Betray your race

reminder that all the asian and latina posters here are shills that want to derail this thread

>Poles and Germans are both Europeans, our Fathers were brothers
no
Our fathers were enemies
Had Germans won the World War 1, They would have deported us!
From our core lands, from our cities like Kraków or Warszawa?

How can one be so blind to the most obvious truth?

individualism - an individual > collectivism - a race

100% correct user
can you translate the poster into Polish? I can add that translation to the voat and reddit pages:

Your women are getting raped by gargantuan fused brown Allah phalluses and loving they potara experience. Your great empire died a century ago. Western European countties already had their turn at being centtal global powerhouses. Now it's time for the Asian tigers to humble us all.

givin ya a bump straight from my neetbedroom in teh jewnited states aka the great satan
p.s. im not even white

This

Sometimes, I can hear a distant hebrew breathing and whispering ... and hand rubbing

I don't want to mean the refugee crisis isn't real, but isn't rural america and rural europe like 98% white?

If anything refugees tend to concentrate in the biggest cities (to get welfare).

So, am I correct and this problem will solve itself or there are real reasons to worry?

>peaceful protests
>oh no you guise! like srsly you guise they brought a banner and stuff! they are super cereal!

good luck

Nice keep this bumped Ill print Some and drop them around the office (I work at fake news)

Dog bless :DD

OHHH MOMMY

Sorry, that stubbly, bristly 5-o-clock shadow vagina is not for me, give me a soft blonde or redhead any day.

a fucking bot

youtube.com/watch?v=y6FzzKp1fFM

support appreciated user

can you make a Danish translation? I will add it

and fucking good idea to drop it directly around the fake news office, bring it right to the source

t.white roastie

Are you trying to make me masturbate? 'cause I am not into this satanic shit

Also once again reported until banned cunt

Get lost Goblino shill. This is an important thread

Salma is half Lebanese, you mook.

I'm not a bot, I'm legit asking a question.

For what?
For proving you wrong?

For showing others the truth, that Germans won't stop until Poles are destroyed?

bump

Be honest, how many Asian women have an ass like that? Most are rather flat and uninteresting.

Swedish posters:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf

I’m only a collectivist when it comes to my race not blacking itself out of existence.

fucking swedes
>alleged
so emasculated the are too afraid of calling things as they are

GET IN MY ASSSS REEEEEEE GET IN MY ASSS SAGE BUT GET IN MY ASS REEE

this is fucking awesome, the international cooperation ITT feels like MBMC all over again, pic related

You're is dying now, reported for shlomowitzing here

Together against the jews is always good

Copypasta? Bot?

HOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK IS THIS WRONG
SOMEONE DROP THAT MINDGEEK REDPILL RN

it's already been answered in the other thread you posted

>German women
Those kebabs you concerned about were supposed to show you the way how to handle these.

Shills are going all out, this must be a nice cause

Typical German
erases everything that does not follow his agenda
you are no better than merkel

NO!

WE NEED MUDSLIMES TO RAPE ROASTIES AND END THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT!

First, we allow feminism to collapse. THEN we remove the mudslimes.

A copypasta question

Kys

We want peace like with Britan, but you're being the retarded animal rn

beauty operations

Poor little child, something's in my eye again

Literally what is wrong with you

That red/black style is very... dare I say it...1930s Nazi...?

They should have gone with a different colour.

It seems even small german cities and towns are like 95-98% ethnic german.

I'm asking because in every civilizational collapse, the invaders generally leave the lands they're invading and is usually the rural folks who rebuild their lost civilization.

I guess I'll make a thread in his asking about this, since even the roman empire was multicultural as fuck and there was even niggers in europe back then, just like today.

1st shill strategy: slide the board so nobody notices important threads like this
>COUNTER: crosspost from their slide threads to here, everyone is redirected
2nd shill strategy: shit up the important thread, showing everyone how scared they are
>COUNTER: use their fear as free promotional material to draw in more support, report them and hide their posts

keep up the good work lads

so racism is coming back?

I cannot edit the poster now since I dont have any edit software installed, sorry
still it goes like this (line by ine)

BYŁYSMY

ZABITE

PRZEZ OTWARTE

GRANICE

still I think that it could use bit different catchphrase in my language, on other hand most of polish internet knows engrish enough to grasp on the action, if it will take off someone will propably do better job at it; another thing is that it could rather use translation into belgian, french, swedish etc.

this thing is non issue in here so, while I hope some polski posters will try to spread it around internet and try help it gain some momentum we need to make sure it will reach out to these countries first

STOP BEING BAITED BY RACEMIXING SHILLS
FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND, FAGGOTS.

ah, the "let's change a perfectly good plan that's currently working" tactic

Paid old asshole

Idi nachui urod

look at the time, it's ban o'clock

I'M russian, Jan

The american IQ

if anybody is interested in the Identitarian Movement / Identitäre Bewegung, feel free to ask, IB NRW here

120db also belongs to the IB

Bump for justice!

No
you are no Russian
you have already pledged your allegiance to Germany
You are a traitor

thanks user I will make one and post it here

which word means "murdered"? I will make that word red to stand out (like the other designs)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...... UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAÀAAHHGHHH...... BU.. BU...... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMP

Good to know anti-(((shill))) tactics

yes

What?