What if Islam was a white religion?

What if Islam was a white religion?

but it isn't so who gives a fuck?

But it can be you jew

depends,

seeing as if theyre white they probably wouldnt shit up the world.

that being said there are white muslims and even some left their countries to fight with ISIS so who knows.... idk

That flag checks out how's Paris Achmed

>Paris
Most of them live in Marseille

Nobody would know anything different because in your hypothetical bullshit world that would just be the way it was.
But it isn't so you're a massive fucking faggot. Kys.

Well since it is a religion there's nothing stopping ypipo or anyone else for that matter from taking on the religion for their benefit, from what I've noticed that's how it gained such traction in the UK, non migrant residents could convert to get the benefits of sharia law and multiple wives.

pretty nice

Whites are too smart to fall for that nonsense.

Well despite being one some of my white fellows can be dumb enough to fall into leftist shit so...

>grug hear about magic man in sky
>grug believe

Nobody would pray towards Mecca the required amount, nobody would follow the eating rules and there would be female imams and gay islamic weddings?

most muslims don't follow that tbqh

Then Hitler would have won.

You think that even with an ultra-conservative religion whites could fall into liberalizing it?

Whites already have a religion. It was called Christianity. Then we grew up. Why haven’t the Jews and Muslims grown up from their superstitions?

>all of these atheist cucks ITT

If Islam was a 'white religion', our enlightened race would have neutered it put it back in it's box 500 years ago, just like we did with the other sandbox death cults.

>Makes fun of his "white fellows" for being dumb enough to fall into the leftist shit
>Is a christcuck himself

It wouldn't change the fact that they worship a paedophile. Fuck islam.

What makes you think it's not a white relation?

I mean if Islam ''isn't white'' then neither is christianity since they were both formed in the middle east.

Neither are americans

But I'm not? I'm a simple theist
Muhammed isn't worshipped in Islam

Then we would kill the whites. But it isn't the case

I meant majority shared by whites

I love this meme, though i hated the brainlet-phase of it. Evolution of memes is truly the new royal science. Anyway:

Pol will take the militant monotheism pill sooner or later, and the knowledge of the Sufi will enrich the online numeric ouija.

We wouldn't have physics, electronics, computers, internet and stupid questions on Sup Forums.

What if pigs spoke Arabic?
What if fish could walk?
What if earthworms were 200 pounds?
What if we called guns, pointy bang bang sticks?
What if alligators walked on their hind legs?

That’s pretty much how you sound.

Then Islam would collapse just like christianity.
Wypipo be weak and sheit.
When are you claiming the west again? by force with honor and strength?

Islam is a white religion. It's just that white people haven't realized it yet.

>falls for liberal retardation instead

wow.... so this.... is the power....... of the master race...........

That's the thing, Muslims tend to be more Christians than CHristians themselves

Implying Christianity and Judaism are white people religion.

>What if Islam was a white religion?
We'd have grown out of it in the first 100 years of its existence.
Seriously, nobody who is not brain damage can read more than three pages of the Koran and not think is is totally uninspired ranting with endless repetitions.

There are plenty of white Muslims, and they believe the same fucked up shit brown Muslims believe.
>The penalty for apostasy should be death.
>Women should be covered in bags.
>Genital mutilation is ay okay.
>Dying during Jihad will get you to paradise.

Yea no, the last thing we need is even more dogma that people believe on a Massive scale.
Christianity is relatively benign these days, so I'm chill with that,
but it would be ideal if people just didn't believe in bullshit.

>Christianity is relatively benign these days, so I'm chill with that
Yeah it's dead yet Islam knows how to grip to the hearts of the believers

Christianity was reformed by white people into an acceptable moral compass that could work even without a religions undertone (do not steal, do not kill, do not be envious or greedy, do not commit adultery or have children outside of wedlock), ergo the new testament. Islam never reformed and has remained a barbaric death cult ever since its inception that was created to multiply power of a single man at the expense of everyone else whom he is free to rob, kill or humiliate whenever he pleases.

It was. Aryans started it way long ago.

Don't believe me? Research it.

>islam grips the hearts of the believers
Sadly you are right.
My girlfriend is a muslim and I've been trying to snap her out of it for months.
She has gotten to the point where she admits "ok it is the worst religion, but its still a VALID religion."
So hey, that's progress I guess.
These folks are quite set in their ways.

Since when are Muslims in South Africa too?
I used to think it was the worst religion because it's an extremely violent one but I actually end up liking it for its violence

We have quite a few over here, specially in Cape Town.
I will admit they're harmless though.
I think their numbers are just way too small for them to try pulling any kind of political stunts.

Bantu Muslims or immigrant from other Muslim countries?
I don't believe in the far right paranoia where Muslims just come to non-Muslim countries, multiply their numbers and try to turn the country into an Islamic theocracy. they're not united enough

All I know it that it is going to be YOUR religion soon.

Inshallah tbqh

>Find submissive girl who respect to a certain point Islam.
>Try to "emancipate" her

Why the hell would you do such a thing ?

Doesn't matter, it still is a demonic force, a tyranny from top to bottom, that denigrates humanity, and cucks them into servitude of sexual based incentives, never elevating toward the light and truth, always bringing lower into darkness and servitude. It is a wicked tyranny

Oh no, this chicky is originally from Dubai.
Proper arab girl, very nice actually.
I'm not sure if there are many black Muslims here, I've just never researched.
But I do see some girls in hijabs at least once a week.

Probably because he's an atheist cuck, who wouldn't want a gf devoted to her man and to God?

it's not about being white
it's about being right

deus vult

Is there something you want to tell us? who hurt you user?

how many days since the US saved France in WWII.

Than Islam would be what Christianity is today because you can only have primitive cultures if you follow these rules

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are the same fucking thing.

Return to your roots Sup Forums, polytheism or paganism, make your choice.

Cause I can't resist, frankly.
This makes me fedora-tier, I am aware,
but when she says some silly shit like "Hijabs prevent rape",
I can't help but call her on her bullshit.

shes not muslim, and whites would never follow a man who doesnt know how to read or write....muhamed was a fart sniffing retard

It cannot be!

Islam is just as cucked as Christianity when it comes to putting religion above anything else, including race.

You cannot expect discrimination against non-white Muslims because you're all children of Allah, just like Christians don't have anything against third-world immigrants "as long as they accept Jesus as their lord and savoir".

Screencap this post and don't make fools of yourselves ever again.

Does having green eyes mean you're part shitskin? Just asking for a fren.

Doesn't stop Gulf Arabs from being hard on their black Muslim immigrants

So Cathlocism and Eastern Orthodox isn't a white religion then?

Cut her bullshit on everything else ( depends if she's wife material ) but leave religion alone.

You probably already know that the chances she will convert to whore culture is pretty high if you make her leave her religion. be a bit
machiavellian on this issue.

I'm not very religious myself but I understand the importance of religion and will try to find myself a good old guard christian ( understand not any post cock-carousel protestant whore ) or even a moderate muslim like you did.

>You probably already know that the chances she will convert to whore culture is pretty high if you make her leave her religion.
Especially since she's an Arab

Agreed. There is no middle ground with arabs.

Submissive wife or complete ( feminist ? ) whore. At least there is nuance with crypto-arabs like Kabyles or lebaneses

Yeah that's crazy, you have only two kind of arab girls in France; beurettes or muslimahs/hijabis

Then it wouldn't be fucking Islam.

Move to Chechnya and see how you like it, fucking rat

>What if Islam was a white religion?
its not

>But it can be
no it cant

Yes, see bosniaks, pomak, tatars, lipka etc

all underdeveloped and miserable

but cuuuuuuuuute and based