How do I control my rage

The current state of our society makes me extremely angry. How do I stop getting so upset at the things my marxist professors say and the Mainstream media and the fact that our country is being destroyed as we speak ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0EuQe6BOWo
biblehub.com/james/1-20.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I stop getting so upset

just remember that whatever is in your dumb head, always in the end passes away. Anger, sadness, whatever. Time is the key

Don't stop, just channel said anger into activities that work against said anger inducing things

How do I stop getting so upset at the things my marxist professors say and the Mainstream media and the fact that our country is being destroyed as we speak ?

Quit school. Get a job. Live with your parents. Buy multiple guns and reload as much ammunition as you can. Prepare for the worst.

Go full cruzmissle Satan

socratic irony--force yourself to do it

>Quit school

Why

>Why
I see you've already been programmed, It's too late.

1. If you aren't in a private turbo conservative university (which really only exist in the south) you are actively and financially supporting the system that is destroying you. My university protects and gives free tuition to illegal immigrants. In EVERY department, even STEM, all the counseling and professors offices have signs on the windows that say "Stand up against H8" and "We support Undocumented Students and their families".
Every class, even in stem, is packed full of Marxist and politically correct dogma. Part of this dogma is that you can only criticize your own history, heritage and race. But if you speak out against niggers, or especially jews, you are likely to get expelled and/or attacked by a mob of unthinking mental cuckolds.

We are reaching an ultimatum and the only way we are going to get out of this is if we ACCELERATE by not participating in their game, and pushing their narrative to the extreme and "off" their schedule. If we wait patiently for a political solution, we will lose everything. There will be no political solution, we lost that the second we became a (((democracy))) driven by mass media kikes and the like.

honestly?

get off the psyop known as Sup Forums

it's the trigger.

>How do I stop getting so upset
You don't, you channel that rage into something productive: lift weights, do boxing or some martial art, learn to shoot, read right wing books or whatever.

>The current state of our society makes me extremely angry. How do I stop getting so upset at the things my marxist professors say and the Mainstream media and the fact that our country is being destroyed as we speak ?

I've dealt with it my developing a philosophy around eugenics, specifically sperm donation eugenics. No matter how bad things get, sperm donation eugenics, when adopted, can save humanity, cure stupidity, and make the world a paradise. The reason is that sperm is abundant. and perhaps in the future, sperm and eggs will be mass produced in labs as well.

>redditspacing
>haha get off le psyop

Speak for yourself tea nigger, our nation has turned from 90% white to 62% white in a matter of 5 decades. There IS a concerted effort to demographically destroy whites in our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0EuQe6BOWo

quit shool

Typical. You're letting your emotions control you like a woman.

Record your Marxist professors.
Try to bait them into saying what they really think

you have no idea how good you have it. shut the fuck up.

I agree 100%.
Remember that even if a country such as mexico is 100% race-mixed, spanish genes are still present and it's certainly possible to make 99% white people even without a lot of technology.
In the case of sperm eugenics, it's certainly a slower process, but cheap and available. There is no reason why it shouldnt be adopted in large scale. But yeah, there is also no reason for importing niggers into europe, so it's not an argument in today's insane society.

Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola + everytime you get angry just laugh. Eventually everything fucked about jewish bzaaro world will be funny to you.

I feel for ya. Look at my flag...

For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

biblehub.com/james/1-20.htm