TIME TO PUT AN END TO THIS VILE, DISGUSTING "MAGA" POLITICAL HERESY!

High School and College Students time to take a stand against the NRA, the GOP, and the "Merchant of Death."

Enough of the MAGA B.S.

Join us: marchforourlives.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF5Vit8PWEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea good luck with that.

march4ourknives race car wow

>"Merchant"
Imagine being this close to the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=EF5Vit8PWEM

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>merchant

You're in kekland now shill. Can't believe jews are parting with shekels for shilling this weak of caliber.

>0.4 shekels earned

so basically angry children with no actual life experience.

Vietnam happened already, none of you have anything to actually bitch and moan about. Stop trying to re live 1969.

Couple of questions.

1. Who will be confiscating the guns?
2. Will they have guns?

What separates people who happen to work for the government from the citizenry?

>marching on the capitol for more regulation
disdain for plebs increases

cold dead hand you lefty faggot

Probably more like you get a letter with your known weapon buying history on it and a certain place and date to drop them off or be subject to fines. I have some unregistered so they can fuck off if that happens.

Whats the matter? Cant answer a few basic questions?

Mass shootings make up a miniscule amount of murders in the US. Most of them are done by blacks, on other blacks, with handguns. Take your march to New Orleans, Chicago or Detroit and go walk around the hood.

stay mad kid

if you don't want us shitposting on your board quit killing us in our schools and churches.

Not gonna happen. Besides I lost all my gunsin a deep sea fishing accident, nobody even knew what guns those were.

I havent killed anyone. You have no point.

STFU faggot

That's an odd way to spell "March For Our Kikes".

Genuine laugh, no kidding

He was literally YOUR guy!

nice try /ptg/
>there is no alternative but our goy drumpf hehe

lol silly kike

I wonder how much money big pharma spends on politics compared to the NRA.

i wish more school shootings upon you faggot OP, may your cranium be split by a stray bullet

>"Merchant of Death."
So leftists are getting woke on the JQ now? Good to hear!

K

>le /pol is one person

There are a wide variety of political views here. Some prevail over others. I'm a single issue voter myself. Guns.

Yes Finally two private chartered buses full of rich white millennials, and their mommys, from a white suburban public high school in South Florida (representing all of America!) are going to fix everything that is wrong with Florida and the US!

Sup Forums hates the Alt-Right because they are controlled opposition led by a CIA-nigger.

Sup Forums while appreciating Trump's bantz, is not a fan of him either, for his part of the Anglo-Zion alliance that is destroying the Western world.

>Merchant of Death

>"Merchant of Death."

No. Concerned Citizen.

Trump is not a puppet of Russia.

But Trump's America and Putin's Russia are puppets of the Anglo-Zion alliance.

Wrong

>Spics are white supremacists

>white supremacist
>not white
really activates your almonds

awww
that's cute