Does race mixing make children fucked up psychologically?

Does race mixing make children fucked up psychologically?

i guess i'am mixed race (i look southern italian but have a scandinavian great grandmother and 1 spanish grandfather).
i don't think i have psychological problems, not that i know at least.

Yes. Different races have different sized brains, and different shaped/sized skulls. Genes effecting those traits are found on different chromosomes. You lose that genetic dice toss and wind up with an asian-shaped brain in a caucasian-shaped skull you're going to be a little fucked up. Same reason hapas need orthodontic correction at such a high rate, asians and caucasians have different shaped teeth and jaws as well.

what about caucasians that breed with other less "white" caucasians? i'am mostly southern european but i have some scandinavian blood and maybe some arab too

murrican education

Yes.

They are rejected by the races of their parents. A black person won't look at a mulatto the same as a fellow black person. The very same thing applies for all other races that race mix. Asians, whites, what have you.

Hapas need to be comfortable in their own skin and embrace the fact that they're half breads. Searching acceptance from other races is doomed to failure.

Mediterraneans and nordics are much more closely related than asians and caucasians. You only run into issues when you mix between the three or four major racial groups because that's where you see the most significant morphological differences.

Just identity issues

are arabs too far away from europeans?genetically speaking

>wind up with an asian-shaped brain in a caucasian-shaped skull you're going to be a little fucked up

really makes you think, have you ever seen toddlers skull? I mean you do not even need middle school education to understand how does brain growth works?

Besides skull shape women also have narrower birthing canals.
Most of black women (far more than 50%) impregnated by white man have to get c-section because natural birth could kill the woman or the baby.

That means Elliot would have been fine coming out of the birth canal because Asians have bigger heads and Elliot's mother was Chinese.

No, it creates supreme gentlemen.

Still nope.
Caucasians have bigger bodies than Asians.
Even if birthing canal was wider in relation to her body it still wouldn't be enough for white babies that are born larger.

Yes, although Arabs like Semites/Jews are genetically the closest race to Mediterraneans and Nordics because they are Caucasian too.

I think it's true.

it does increase the chances of depression

Nha, jews are just like that naturally.

Not if the two races/cultures are compatible. I'm anglomutt but it hasn't caused me any issues. English and Spanish.

You can't blame race mixing for that. Elliot is just the results of a weak beta cuck father.

Have two mates that are half anglo/jamaican and they've both told me that they feel they don't really fit in with either of ethnic group and they sometimes feel out of place.

My dad is Ukrainian ultimate slav, immigrated here.

But my moms side is German (1 quarter).

I’ve always identified with my German side and honestly fucking hate my commie blood