DEAD CHILDREN ARE MAGA!

DEAD CHILDREN ARE MAGA!

GET YOUR HANDS OF MY GUNS PINKOS

Other urls found in this thread:

policeone.com/gun-legislation-law-enforcement/articles/6186552-Police-Gun-Control-Survey-Are-legally-armed-citizens-the-best-solution-to-gun-violence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America becomes Brazil with strict gun control. You Euros keep bringing in brown people and youll know why we're gun fanatics.

You are already brazil. No country can surpass you in terms of gun deaths.

Brazil has more murders than us brainlet

Still If I'm living with violent Mestizos and Blacks I want a gun so I can sleep at night without getting home invaded constantly.

If we had Europes demographics in the 80s, then I'd probably not give a fuck about guns

Brazil has over 60 thousand homicides per year, less than 1% cases being solved by police that are called racists even though most of the police force is black or brown working class people tired of crime.

This is your diversity, they have an Iraq War of body count per year even though they have gun control.

Yasssss! Kill the constitution!

MUH DEAD CHILDREN
THINK ABOUT THE CHILDRENS

You're more likely to die from a lightning strike than to die from a school shooting in the US

still, less gun death, looks like gun control works huh

you have a small dick, I'm sorry for your insecurities

no, kill yourself with a gun since a piece of paper demands that

you're a childless homo anyways

WAHHhhhhhhhhhh

What exactly do you think you're accomplishing here?

you install lightning rods to protect yourself from lightning, why wouldnt you ban guns to ban much more prevalent gun deaths, huh, goblin brain?

are you imitating the sound of a gun cuck when his phalic items (guns) get taken away?

Taken away by whom? The military which you hate and spit at, or the police who you hate and spit at? Both who fucking hate you? Are you going to come and get them eurotrash?

they will take them from your cold dead hands, cuck. Police is better armed and has professional training, while you larpers buy a semiauto and LARP as commandos. I guess that after 10 death nationwide the rest would cuck down and give up their guns

It's a lot more likely they'll just start rounding you retards up finally. Do you have any idea how sick society is of you retards?

>Do you have any idea how sick society is of you retards
in every civilised country (that excludes Goblinmerica) guns are banned. Everyone hates you gun retards in the world.

Police aren't going to do shit. They're generally pro american. Maybe they will take guns away from some darkies, but they aren't about to risk their lives taking guns away from the general populace - they've even said as much. You're out of touch, but you know that.

Literally no one cares what you think. We occupy your entire continent. You're conquered people. You don't matter.

America doesn't give a fuck what eurosavages think. We export our worst cultural trash to you and you lap it up like the real cuck you are.

>They're generally pro america
they are loyal only to israel, they will crack down on you, happily, because they are sick of fucking morons swinging their guns like cowboys.

That picture is ten times funnier unedited

Uh huh. lol

>We occupy your entire continent
your ZOGbots are only in Germany and some vassal states, don't jerk off too much, bootlicker

Police wants monopoly on violence, retard

Uh huh. lol

Germany owns you. We own Germany.

Uh huh. You sure are fire up, queer. lol

Germany isn't even having 2% of their GDP dedicated to the military in defiance to you fucking mutts. Stop LARPing, El Goblino

at least I'm white, compared to you

El monstruo armado...

give up yer guns

switzerland is far from "loose" gun control retards, try again

we other problems.

And you protect yourself from shooters with weapons to shoot back at them. You're a horrible shill

Good luck with that...

OH NONONONO HAHAHAHA

Germany has no military because we don't allow it. They're garbage people, but they still own you.

>60,000 Homicides
>"Still less gun deaths"
>Looks like gun control works

No. No it doesn't look like it works. It looks like, idk, murder is not directly correlated to gun ownership at all. Also looks like, you're a fucking retard.

you have yet to provide any evidence that gun control has any correlation with murder rate

how could people in Vegas shoot back at Paddock? how? retard

with the amount of surveliance and militarization of the police it's pretty easy, they will just start killing you, then you will shit your pants

this is a nignog problem not a gun problem

>They're garbage people
ok, Paco hahahaha

Nice bait. You managed to get some replys, Now go back to jacking off in the corner eurocuck.

>america is only better when compared with literal niggers
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I guarantee I am whiter than you Achmed.

keep moving goalposts, retard

Kike

It's a shame you don't have the self-awareness to understand how pathetic you are acting.

white US homicide rate is that of your average eurocuck country.

so it's a black problem? so you can kick blacks out, then ban guns?

pic related

Stop worrying about us man. Maybe it's time to stop posting on Sup Forums about it, Your post is invalid and it's not going to change shit.

Do you really think acting like a child on the internet is going to convince anyone to give up their guns?

Oh look, you included suicides and evolution taking place with negligent discharges.

Look at for something relevant.

>Your post is invalid
then fuck off and stop desperately trying to convince me gun death aren't a problem, nigger

then stop, responding, oh you can't because arguments make your bumwhole hurt

keep moving the goalposts, statistics are showing you are full of shit, so you have to move the goalposts, like a kike, by the way

Guns aren't correlated with murder rate, so there is no reason to ban them if only whites remain :)

Talking with you has really reinforced my viewpoint friendo. Funny how when faced with reality you resort to third grader tactics, classic shill behavior.

>still, less gun death, looks like gun control works huh
no, thats not how law and order works. 10,000 homicides involving guns annually is actually a drop in the bucket
>you have a small dick, I'm sorry for your insecurities
why is it that as soon as liberals think about guns, they cant help but fantasizing about penis?

Why would I stop responding? Watching yuros act like retards is one of my favorite hobbies.

You're a degenerate my friend. You can have your opinion I can have mine. But you did your deed for the day and baited some people good job eurocuck.

The goblin meme went from making fun of Americans for being pan-european genetic mixtures to Americans having a substantial mixed-race population to American demographics to now just generic anti-American wank that is mostly being used by Americans to troll other Americans

Let the meme die, it's run its course.

>you resort to third grader tactics
statistics aren't third grader tactics, do fuck off, to soothe your hurting colon, son

hey stop being a virtue signaling faggot.
Being retarded about guns will not get people to give up their fire arms.

>why wouldnt you ban guns to ban much more prevalent gun deaths
why wouldnt you ban swimming pools to prevent much more common [than gun deaths] drownings? did you know every year mor kids drown in private pools than are killed with a gun?

Thanks for bumping this thread with my pro gun images :) Pain in the ass to do it myself.

>mention gun
>his mind races to penis

>10,000 homicides involving guns annually is actually a drop in the bucket
so gun control works, but gun deaths are irrelevant? got it

you can't you will be here, till we hit 300

I got facts, you got the cunstitution

no, it will live on, the mutt must be punished

>school shootings never happened before trump took office!

I thought the argument was that they happen every single day and have been doing so for 40 years?

I can't keep up with the narrative anymore.

>america is only better when compared to nigger countries
this scattergram plays certainly against your angle, friend

this is a strawman

You really think your retarded meme is punishing us? It just makes you look like the ignorant retard that you actually are.

All these years of stuck up yuros claiming that Americans are ignorant and have no culture. Turns out it was projection all along.

Nice statistics, where are they? Nearly all of my post have them or are otherwise sourced.

Also thanks for the bump again, shills are good for something at least :) The more visibility pro gun images get the more aware people are.

wrong
"More than 91 percent of respondents [police] say it [banning assault rifles] would either have no effect or a negative effect in reducing violent crime."
"More than 91 percent of respondents support the concealed carry of firearms by civilians who have not been convicted of a felony ."

policeone.com/gun-legislation-law-enforcement/articles/6186552-Police-Gun-Control-Survey-Are-legally-armed-citizens-the-best-solution-to-gun-violence/

dumb ass neck-ass nigga

then state your position more clearly dumbfuck

all you did was post a meme and then obsessively reply to every single person who called you stupid

cherrypicked survey, shit tier argumetnation

pic related

MUH KIDS DIED

PLEASE GOVERNMENT TAKE CARE OF ME IM SUCH A PUSSY! I'M SCARED OF GUNS I HAD A NIGHTMARE ONCE ABOUT THEM!

He has nothing else better to do, just making this place more cancerous with the most obvious bait known on this damn board.

>I don't know how to science: the post

Do you know what the word correlation means? I didn't think eurocucks were that dumb.

Anyway thanks for the bumps, I'm out. I hope you keep this thread bumped to the limit :)

Gun control works.

DONT TAKE AWAY MY GUNS BECAUSE IM A PUSSY SCARED OF MY OWN SHADOW

KEK so we have guns, literally everyone knows that and that proves that guns aren't the problem since we have so many yet don't have a crazy murder rate. You just gave an image that supports my argument. Had to laugh at this one.

PLEASE IMPEECH DRUMPF OBAMA IS MUH HUSBANDO I CANT WALK WITHOUT MY ASS WHISTLING FROM ALL THE MUSLIM COCKS I TAKE DAILY.

kek

>don't have a crazy murder rate
HAHAHAHA

wow, that graph is absolutely wrong. those figures include suicide by gun, accidents with a gun, police shootings, and justifiable shootings.
non-negligent unjustifiable homicides with a gun is 10,000 annually in the US,

you fucking liar

Shithole flag

way to change the goalposts

PLS DADDY TRUMP FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG CHRISTIAN DICK, I WISH I WAS MELANIA AND OTHER WHORES HE BANGED, SO TRADITIONAL

>gun deaths
that includes suicides, accidents, police shootings, and justifiable shootings.

that graph is a lie

Bad banter hurts everyone. Bring back American Bear, that was the good shit.