Become the new barbarians

The best way to destroy the nation is to destroy the women. Everybody realizes that. No matter how ridiculous women will be, men will nod and agree on concessions because duh, that's the biological instinct telling them to secure the mother for their child. And this is the 80% of males here, of course top 20% of alphas do what they want but still - 95% of women and 60-80% of men think alike and it's women who have non-proportional influence on that way of thinking.
I'll stop here because you do realize the implications of this too damn well.

Now we have the immigrant debate. You guys are losing it when going the crime/rape route. That's absolutely fucking stupid way to handle it, because you have to convince women to support you, men will follow their way. When you say "we can't let niggers in because they're thugs, rapists and drug dealers" women already subconsciously think how they're sucking dick of the thug while being fucked by rapist after buying drugs from the dealer. This will lead nowhere. The more you demonize niggers, arabs etc. and try to paint yourself in "better light" the more women will love them. Don't believe me? Go to watch some shitty horror movie. Majority of viewers will be female. THEY LOVE being scared.

The alternative messaging is obvious. Arabs that come here are wimps who couldn't built their harem at home and were too scared to fight in a war. Niggers that come here are wimps who are too pussy to survive in their jungles and savannas. White men are the people who conquered the whole world. Raped, pillaged, burned and turned everything to fit their needs and whims. It's you who are the conquerors, they are wimps. Every muslim activist will brag about how islam supposedly advances female rights tell boldly that women are to weak to have rights. You're an animal, you're evil you treat women like shit. And that's why women will love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

sorosdictatorship.com/news/world-if/21724907-yes-depopulation-asia-be-disruptive-potential-gains-are-so-vast-objectors-could-be-bribed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, what?

Do you want my FINAL SOLUTION TO THE EVERYTHING PROBLEM? Because it kills every single bird with one stone.

>engineer virus that injects certain DNA and spreads stupidly easy
>the said DNA deletes such unwanted biological behaviors
>as bonus DNA is inserted that improves brain structure, IQ equalized globally

This takes care of:
>hypergamy/women being whores
>niggers nigging
>basically world fucking peace

The Combine was right, instinct is bad

Prove me fucking wrong

Meme the reality you want to exist
Meme now and wait that seed flourish

>checked
Western men have to learn to become mean again, polbro - and that starts with ignoring and telling off nagging bitches.

The messaging the right picks for their anti-islamic or anti-racemixing propaganda is wrong and only makes women to be more pro-those issues, that's what I'm saying. The messaging they should adapt should be - white men are barbarians. Hulking beasts capable of looting, raping and murdering.

The good example which I haven't saved were photos of these arab bodybuilders on "refugee boats". Do you think showing them made any woman think "oh dear they aren't really children as they've told me, we can't let them in!"? NO it made them think "oh my god BRING THEM HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN". This is absolutely failed strategy. Same applies for once you go black you're single mother - that's what they want. They want to feel like the man they have will jump ship any time. They want to be scared he'll beat them every day. They want to be scared he'll hang them if they look wrong at other men.

As such trying to convince anybody that non-whites are evil because they're criminals and that's why you shouldn't let them in is counter-effective, right-wing movements should focus on the fact that they are WEAK. Each time they've tried to seriously stand up against white man using force they were massacred. Right now they can only subvert - they fell so low. Arabs are naturally skilled in it, jews do this job for niggers. They are however WEAK. WEAKNESS is the only thing that can describe them. They run away from the harshness instead of struggling - obvious sign of weakness.

White men? White men won at Blood River. White men murdered millions of Arabs when they were starting to chimp out with their islamic crap under their colonial jurisdiction. White men destroyed mezoamerican civilizations for loot. White men are STRONG, VICIOUS and SCARY. Unlike non-white weaklings.

That's the messaging that will buy you women back, not whining about muh crime rates.

Good posts, well thought out. You're absolutely right, if you come at something like this from a place of weakness, by playing the victim of sorts then this will only breed resentment in women, appealing to their sense of 'rationale' in this way is absolutely redundant and infact counter productive as you've explained. We need to recover our energy and ferocity, not trying to reason with people, especially women.

I agree, actually. This same sort of brutal barbarism we assign to the other is the same thing that also fuels the cuck meme.

Bump, more people should hear this

I want everyone to die. I'm not jokeing.

It's all such bullshit. I want to hunt you down in the streets with an assault rifle.

Fucking THIS all day long. I think we should not only meme whites into the role of barbarians, but we should act ot out.
Women will love us and apefugees will leave in droves. Imagine if every time there was a muslim extremist terror attack, white people rounded up his family and raped them using pigs blood as lubricant, while castrating the men and filming the whole thing, then repeatedly posting it to every forum where they and their sympathizers congregate. Fuck man, i gotta go jack off

The only realistic solution is to kill most people.

Kill yourself. Do it.

That's what happened in Italy recently. It took one man who actually failed to kill any people but did a violent deed and the media became powerless overnight and helpless in fighting the popular support for him. Overton window shifted further than they thought it is possible by just one, fairly unremarkable man shooting like a madman and saying "I am proud of what I've did!".

lol
You having a bad day buddy?

Most white men are complete subhuman trash you dumb white supremacist. Most white men should be killed along with everyone else. Fucking inclusive faggots.

Tr ips of truth.

So can we actually use the demonization by the media in this light?

>i want to kill everyone, im not jokeing
Listen up edgefag maybe you should wipe the goth paint off your faggot face and ditch the new rocks so daddy can finally be proud of you

I am become hate.

Good post. I have five daughters, you cannot be soft with them. If you show a moments weakness it allows them to feel that they don't need to be accountable. They have no natural shame or honour, cowardice and victimhood do not make them feel bad inside the way it does men. It is a mans job to force accountability upon them or they cannot even begin to breach their limits. This is important, because they CAN be strong and brave and smart and ruthless, but no man for the last 50 years has been teaching them how. Beat them, shout at them, belittle them, tolerate not a single word of disrespect. If you are the kind of excellent father who can balance this in a real Daoist fashion with many moments of love, interest, listening, rewards and returned respect you may just possibly be able to get on my level and raise a decent femme or two. You will find yourself balking at how hard you need to be but they do not need a gentle hand they need a fucking drill-sergeant of a father to turn out right. My girls love me to bits, but this is a hard balancing act that can easily go negative, especially if adult femmes who were raised wrong are allowed to intrude. 88

amerigrug like this etching.

I'm really not joking.

True. Its all about triggering primitive subconscious instincts.
Women love brutal savage high t low inhibition Slayers, because those are the traits that have secured existence for 90% of the evolutionary timeline.

A classic
Nigger looks like something out of looney tunes

It's true, it is because many 'men' in Europe have become so domesticated and soft, women have this subconscious feeling of disgust when they are trying to be reasoned with, with facts as it comes across slimy to them, kind of how many feminists get angry at male feminists for being so beta and snake like, they see them as apologetic and meek men using deceptive tactics rather than brute force, they think "Oh this 'man' is incapable of defending me or my progeny, he is weak ew I am so disgusted, take me now strong conquering barbarian"

If men want to retake Europe, all Europeans need to do is recover their ferocity and aggression and TAKE it, unapologetic violence goes a long way.

Hit the nail on the head. I'll take it even further. The reason for our declining societies is the continued and increased appeasement of women. Instead of domination men have turned to persuasion. Persuasion works in a stable society where the women are taught to want a family and one partner, but society is unstable and the opposite is being taught. Men must take back society, rid the west of degenerate peoples and ideologies, and for the love of fuck, STOP trying to win women over with begging and persuasion. Dominate them. That is the only sure path to a better world.

Durrr women's don't fuck me so they're bad by default. GTFO kike shill. Sage.

A virus that makes people better is much harder to design than one that kills, so it won't even work. It may be within reach to make a super-ebola tuned to kill only the negroid race. The group that makes the simple, efficient killing virus will win over one that tries to make a 50,000 years of evolution in one generation virus.

checked
I'm with you, but how do you change pacifist white culture?

people used to join gangs. fight, rape, kill, they knew life wasnt about being a docile sheep and submitting to an illusion of society. it was about fucking everything up and looking out for your balls. now people just wallow in shit and expect the oligarchs to hand them a beautiful life.

you gotta fight, in the upperpaleolithic tradition of your genocidal rapeloving caveman ancestors.

the civil rights rioters burned down entire cities in the mightiest cunt on the planet. no one stopped them. now they own the planet!

the russians would burn down their entire cities and towns instead of leaving it to the invading mongols/french/germans. thats how they survived, by burning their shit instead of giving their shit to invaders.

dont become history... make history

only 10% of the population will make it to retirement, anyway. so you are all just dead men shitposting

>The best way to destroy the nation is to destroy the women. Everybody realizes that. No matter how ridiculous women will be, men will nod and agree on concessions because duh, that's the biological instinct telling them to secure the mother for their child.
That's all going out the window after artificial wombs and sexbots become a reality.

>grug mutt meme
>become the muslim everyone hates

Fucking shills I swear to God.
SAGE

The pole is right, i've studied psychology, sociology and human nature for half my lifetime and this is among the final redpills.Women are disgusted with you trying to whiteknight them because they know on a limbic level they should be your property(if you're an actual man). Modernist way of thought is way fucked from a psychological and behavioral perspective and its legislature makes sure to beat you into a non-human beta slave. Only way we win this is if white men realise this world is their property and they kill their enemies unapologetically.

That's the funny thing. The media is controlled by the jews, right? They have what they call "judaic" worldview. Many whites also have it, it's just called judeo-christian. However, whites naturally sense the appeal of the older, far more scientifically accurate classical pagan(or Greek - they're similar) worldview. For jew, the nature is absolutely bonkers, however for whites, it just works.

You theoretically can use their propaganda for your purposes, but they quickly realize when they're going to far and go full shut-it-down mode when you start to succeed. Still you get rid of an enemy in this way.

The "muslim everyone hates" is subversive pile of semitic shit. Don't fall for their theater, where they pretend to be tough. They are everything but it.

As a side note, you could show pictures of beautiful Arab and African women as refugees as well. Then white women would rapidly oppose it. Push racemixing propaganda of Arab women white men and watch the narrative change

we were once warriors. our survival instinct was dissolved by ((schooling)), ((technology)), ((media)), ((work)), ((investments)), ((false hopes))

we were once nihilists who formed gangs, mafias, fuck anything we pleased and recognized no laws above our own survival

we have been enslaved by false hopes and promises of civilization. civilization has domesticated the white and now like domesticated goy cattle, we are being slaughtered without even putting up a fight.

The principle of it is true. We’ll never win the struggle if we play victim and whine about others. We have to be strong and exert that strength and virility on the world.

hurr durr

A world free from Asian/African/Mexican overpopulation could be $8000 Octillion richer

sorosdictatorship.com/news/world-if/21724907-yes-depopulation-asia-be-disruptive-potential-gains-are-so-vast-objectors-could-be-bribed

It's proven that
>Society becomes infinitely more affluent and efficient when you eliminate overpopulation and free up resouces and wealth.
>It is more difficult to manage the burden of overpopulation than it is to exterminate overpopulating shitskins.
>People from overpopulated countries are a burden on the entire planet and block the progress of science, technology, and humanity by hoarding all resources to support the tumor in the form of Asia/Africa/Mexico.
>Only about 1% of humanity is against culling and/or quarantining Asia/Africa/Mexico.
>Culling shitskins will result in less overcrowding overall since shitskins comprise 90% of the entire global population of 10billion
>The surviving shitskin females can then be culturally enriched with white sperm from around the world.
>There are solutions to prevent them from escaping and getting refuge and welfare benefits.

What do you think? The world would be a better place if Asia/Africa/Mexico is culled. Depopulation of overpopulating locusts is the future, globalism is hindering progress.

You're completely right, even if the brainlet boomers here disagree with you. Women subconsciously attach these stigmas and negatives as something hot and sexy. Not all women of course, but many.

WE WUZ CONQUERORS N SHIET

>Uragay
Yeah, nobody gives a fuck what you're saying dude. You have no respect here, goblin.

>Nah it's nothin, don't even try to redpill anyone goy

Why don't you fuck off to a shithole country and leave the rest of us alone then, reddit spacing nigger.

>Stop whining goy, only protect yourself.

No, kill most people. Including dumb/ugly rednecks.

It's the message that counts.

la atrocedad

And what did you achieve, you fuck? Creating theology that's so convoluted that even jews are amazed by its ability to subvert people?
Being stopped by outnumbered Franks? Failing to conquer single city for 400 years? Getting colonised and subdued by the west? Losing embarrassingly to the jews - a nation which practices matriarchy because they were conquered and raped by so many that trying to tie a kid to the father became worthless?

You are weak. Flailing arms, playing your silly theater and at the same time being the quintessential last human being.
>Nah it's nothin, don't even try to redpill anyone goy
What the fuck is your point?

Jewish media will work for you at the very begging. Whining about how white men are vicious and evil. Then they'll realize it doesn't work or it works in the opposite direction and they'll go full shutdown mode. You got rid of something that would normally spew venom in your general direction, but you can't use it to further your goals anymore. The dragon is slain but now it's dead.

>es also have it, it's just called judeo-christian. However, whites naturally sense the appeal of the older, far more scientifically accurate classical pagan(or Greek - they're similar) worldview. For jew, the nature is absolutely bonkers, however for whites, it just works.

Yes indeed. The jew has always been an urbanite, that's why they are so heavily focused on technocracy and promote cities as the place to be, mock traditionalists as rural retards etc... But no matter how overcivilized and postmodernist we've become, nature trumps nurture everytime and everyone who tried to alter human nature, e.g communism, miserably failed.

>You theoretically can use their propaganda for your purposes, but they quickly realize when they're going to far and go full shut-it-down mode when you start to succeed. Still you get rid of an enemy in this way.

That'll be a bit of a catch-22 dilemma for them, either they demonize whites as brutal fascist oppressors or talk reasonably and positive about us.

>dude just make a virus that injects certain dna and spreads faster than the plague lmao

>matriarchy
matrilinearity*

Interesting that all the newfags fall for your logical errors.
>The best way to destroy the nation is to destroy the women. Everybody realizes that. No matter how ridiculous women will be, men will nod and agree on concessions because reasons
Wrong. During all of history, the first and only line of defense for women were men. Thus, when women can be attacked and destroyed, it means that men are already destroyed no longer able to protect, no longer doing what they did in the past. And you ironically agree with that when you write

>And this is the 80% of males here
See, you know full well that males are at fault, they have been destroyed and as a result, women can now be destroyed. Everyone who isn't a MGTOW shilling newfag knows that men laid down the scepter with the rise of the liberal movement in the 60s. All the problems we have are because men are not men anymore, they are spineless pussies too afraid to even voice their opinion. Since women are mostly followers, the will automatically follow once men find their testicles again.

Women only have power, influence and can be destroyed because men allow it, either consciously or unconsciously. Thus, no one has to bother with the rest of your drivel. The only people agreeing with you are the ones who are weak men themselves.

This. Also don't call them just wimp. Call them ugly brown that couldn't manage to attract any woman in their homeland. If you say that their own women didn't want them, then white women will dislikethem too. Women follow herd mentality

Excellent post.

Until white men wake up and realize that the way to take back their countries, is to do it by force, and not engaging in useless dialogue, we are not going anywhere.

Women want hard dick, not fucking talk. Hard dick means having the guts to tell to shut the fuck up, and treat as if they are not your mother. So many men just don't get this.

When that pile of Muslim scum were hiking up Hungary in a column, all I could think was that our ancestors would have run down those bastards on horseback and kill them all.

Wake up White Christian Men!

>"All the problems we have are because men are not men anymore, they are spineless pussies too afraid to even voice their opinion. Since women are mostly followers, the will automatically follow once men find their testicles again."
>Too much of a dribbling, dyslexic newfag to even read the OP in its entirety and realize this is exactly what he said
Go back to jizzing all over your stomach, you chronic masturbating brainlet.

Grab your club and hit yourself in the head, then think once again.

What's easier?

Creating and avant-garde of new barbarians who retake masculinity from non-whites, or somehow convincing weak men to stop being weak on before such change becomes acceptable by women who they follow?

The best way to destroy the nation is to destroy the women. Everybody realizes that. No matter how ridiculous women will be, men will nod and agree on concessions because duh, that's the biological instinct telling them to secure the mother for their child. And this is the 80% of males here, of course top 20% of alphas do what they want but still - 95% of women and 60-80% of men think alike and it's women who have non-proportional influence on that way of thinking.
I'll stop here because you do realize the implications of this too damn well.

Now we have the immigrant debate. You guys are losing it when going the crime/rape route. That's absolutely fucking stupid way to handle it, because you have to convince women to support you, men will follow their way. When you say "we can't let niggers in because they're thugs, rapists and drug dealers" women already subconsciously think how they're sucking dick of the thug while being fucked by rapist after buying drugs from the dealer. This will lead nowhere. The more you demonize niggers, arabs etc. and try to paint yourself in "better light" the more women will love them. Don't believe me? Go to watch some shitty horror movie. Majority of viewers will be female. THEY LOVE being scared.

The alternative messaging is obvious. Arabs that come here are wimps who couldn't built their harem at home and were too scared to fight in a war. Niggers that come here are wimps who are too pussy to survive in their jungles and savannas. White men are the people who conquered the whole world. Raped, pillaged, burned and turned everything to fit their needs and whims. It's you who are the conquerors, they are wimps. Every muslim activist will brag about how islam supposedly advances female rights tell boldly that women are to weak to have rights. You're an animal, you're evil you treat women like shit. And that's why women will love you.

So you agree that he contradicts himself with his reasoning. First he puts the blame on all women and you say that he is blaming all men now? Why would I bother reading it all when the first few lines are already wrong and contradicting... in his own words, as I have shown.

>Dyslexic brainlet
Back you go, newfag.

>Start hyper race of biologically superior humans
>Civilization is so advanced Everytime your shoe laces are untied or you have something on your shirt.. you are lugged off into a re education center and deemed a threat to the altruistic hive mind..

Yeah no thanks.. "Mr. Perfect" to obtain perfection you must be perfect yourself by your own law you would be the first to go..

I think God got it right the first time

Americans armt white

Women should not be allowed around children.

God must be destroyed.

>The best way to destroy the nation is to destroy the women
Protect conservative hindus from fucking uk kikes and theyr jewsfags, cuz they ruin the last place on dat fucking planet, where people prays to a women as goddess.

>uruguay
>God must be destroyed.
lol

Bumping this good thread one last time before I go. Seeya.

>The Combine was right, instinct is bad
(((transhumanist))) bootlick.

This is good stuff. Very smart and basically what you expect from a no-bullshit Polish guy.

I think you could expand and simplify the task as this: constantly portray minority men as beta males, either unable to provide, weak, cowardly, etc. Examples are numerous and it's easy to amplify. The problem is getting enough right wing guys in on this idea. Nearly impossible to get this through to everyone when the primary redpill audience is autistic purplepill weaklings reading about IQ and crime stats.

Yours have to awaken they're masculinity in a way that makes the conclusion (immigrant: beta male loser) come naturally to newly masculinized young men. The women will notice

>man up lmao

C-combine?

GIRLY GRUG NOT GRUG PROPERTY MORE
GRUG WANT GIRLY GRUG TO BE GRUG PROPERTY AGAIN

I'm not kidding.

Checked

Women are trash, i want to rape kill and eat a few just for the lolz.

lmao sounds like a big task for people who are lower on the social ladder than leftist soyboys

fuck it, bye

I invite you to the website. Write your worldview there. You seem like an interesting person. Jest to forum MGTOW / Red Pill and various men's themes.

braciasamcy.pl

>Civilization is so advanced Everytime your shoe laces are untied or you have something on your shirt.. you are lugged off into a re education center and deemed a threat to the altruistic hive mind.

at what point did i mention everyone has autism

yup i didn't

where do i find more of this porn? I MUST have more.

>eat a few
>shitskin
You people will always be a bit off the proven path.

One day you will gain independence from Argentina, don't show your powerlevel until the revolution

at least he's not a filthy gypsy like you

logic, reason and enlightment are the white man's way. fuck the easy path, the hard one is what made the white man the conqueror of the world

you havent been paying attention. being civil minded betas unwilling to chimp out has got us to this point. time to energise the white working class.

Fine. Now pick up that can, citizen!

>when retards fight

i have the best solution. sterilize all PRoC chinese, blacks and islam. once all of these people are sterilized the bulk of the garbage on the planet will be on its way out. then implement your virus which I would want to be exempt from, homogenizing the genome to that extent leaves it open to a single disease.

time to get the helicopters and dump the savages from a mile up

>attacking fellow european
>over a patch of dirt that's rapidly becoming a SJW hive
Why do you do this genghis?

Saved

f

Ehm? Screencap this hread for later use? Somebody?